Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The coward and the bleeding shadows

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The coward and the bleeding shadows  Empty
PostSubject: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 11:30 pm

Kenichi had finally made it to the Dwma. He stood in front of the enormus school with a stupid smile on his face. He was so excited that he was finally gonna become a student at this prestegious school. He was wearing a pair of blue jeans and awhite shirt with black and yellow horizontal stripes on the sleeves. He ran up the stairs at an inhuman speed due do his hellish training at Ryozanpaku. After a year of training he had became insanely strong because his masters put his life on the line everyday and gave him physical as well as mental scars that he would remember for the rest of his life. Just as he reached the top of the stairs he stood there and stared at the beautiful school. He then walked up to the door and began to enter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 11:39 pm

A black mist steams up behind her. and out of it a 16 year old boy appears. wearing a leather jacket and blue jeans. he had light brown hair and piercing blue eyes. " hello. I'm guessing your new to the dwma. my name is Arthur, welcome. " he said bowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 11:43 pm

Kenichi jumped from fright seeing the man. "Yeah my name is Kenichi Shirahama and im new." He bowed with the man to show respect. "Do you know where im supposed to go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 11:49 pm

" yeah follow me. the admittance office is right around here. lotsa new kids, must be another two a week. " he opened the door and started to walk through the halls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 11:52 pm

Kenichi followed the boy staring at his leather jacket. "Hey thats a really cool jacket!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 12:01 am

As usual, Bleeding Shadows was standing alone. She wasn't a new student, she'd been going there for a while, but since she still had yet to get a meister, she was always asked if she was new. She'd reply with a shake of the head and a quiet "No." It's just not many of the students liked being near her, the power she gave off was incredible.

Right then she was standing in the main hall, watching as one of the guys who usually was a sort of "guide" to new students walks in, someone trailing behind him. Her eyes glimmer slightly as she watches them, a small smile on her lips. He seemed funny in a way, his soul wave length was strong though. Interesting. She was in plain view of them, so it was only a matter of time that the two noticed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 12:03 am

" thanks! finally worked up the money to buy a new one. So what's your story? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 12:26 am

"What do you mean by story?" He asked his tour guide as he followed behind him. as they walked kenichi looked up ahead and saw a girl standing in the hallway. The girl was pretty and she had pale skin. she wore a black dress that ended just above her knees. The dress was open on the sides all the way up to her thighs. She also had long black hair that went down past her thighs.

{"I wouldnt mind becoming her friend at all"} His face turned red from the thought.

Kenichi saw her staring right at him and he thought it wound be rude to ignore her. Just as he built up the courage to go introduce himself he remembered the tour guide with the cool leather jacket was guiding him. Kenichi waited until they passed her then he ran back and stood in front of her.

"Hello i am Kenichi Shirahama! Its nice to meet you!" He said as he bowed with both arms to his side.

For some reason kenichi felt something different about this girl but he couldnt put his finger on it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 12:09 pm

Her eyes silently followed as they walked past, and she was sure that he would just pass her by...but no. He came running back, his face had a slight flustered look, and a bit of red on his cheeks. Her eyes twinkle, they sure were odd eyes. The boy introduces himself as Kenichi Shirahama, and he bows to her.

She tilts her head slightly, the small smile remaining, eyes shining. "Hello. I'm Bleeding Shadows. But you can just call me Shadow if you like." Her voice was haunting, like music. She reaches her hand out to shake, and if he took it her skin would be cold, like ice. But it would be soft too, silky to the touch.

"Are you new? Are you a meister? Or are you a weapon?" She was curious as to what he was, a meister or a weapon. So, she asks him that, and waits for an answer, wondering if he would answer, and maybe ask the same in return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 9:21 am

Jack stood there as the woman introduced herself as "Bleeding Shadows." Kenichi liked the way her voice sounded as she spoke. She stuck her hand out so kenichi could shake it. He grabbed her hand and shook it. It was cold like ice and soft as silk. She then asked was he a meister or a weapon.

"Im a meister and yes i'm new and im currently looking for a weapon. Oh which are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 11:36 pm

So he was new, and a meister. Maybe he would be willing to wield her... 'Don't get ahead of yourself Shadow...' She thinks to herself. She was surprised when he asks what she was, she hadn't been expecting him to. "I'm a weapon, though I've yet to find a meister. It seems that most of the students here are quite uneasy with my powers... I'm a Shi Kama no Kage, or Shadow of Death scythe...not many like the sound of that..." She wondered now that he knew what she was, if he would do like all the rest and walk away. So many times this has happened, it came to the point that has she didn't really care, but she hoped he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 3:58 am

Kenichi scratched his head in disbelief. "Why wouldnt they someone want you to be their weapon? The shi mage thing sounds really cool and you seem like a really good person!" Kenichi couldnt figure out why no one would want her as a weapon but he thought if she didnt have a meister then he should strike while the irons hot. Kenichi slipped his hands in the pockets of his jeans and lowered his head a little. "Hey since im new and i dont have a weapon...would you maybe like to...be my weapon?" kenichi looked up at shadow and a blush spread across his face as he said this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 6:40 pm

Things just kept getting more and more weird for Shadows as she listens to the words Kenichi says to her. Her eyes widen when he talks to her, a feeling of disbelief forming throughout her entire body. This wasn't real...was it? 'He thinks my weapon form sounds cool...and that I seem to be a nice person? This is...this is a dream right? Any minute now I'm going to wake up, and be at home back in bed... But that wasn't going to happen as this was very real. She blushes slightly, a faint pink tinge on her usually pale cheeks.

And then...Kenichi asked a question that she thought she would never be asked...would she like to be his weapon...Her breath catches in her chest, her eyes widen even more, a look of shock on her face. Her heart pounds wildly, her entire body feeling numb with shock. 'Did...did he just ask...what I thought he asked?' The faint pink on her cheeks deepen to a crimson red, as Kenichi looks into her eyes. For a moment she says nothing, as the shock of his question left her speechless.

When she did get her voice back, she takes a deep breath, before bowing low to Kenichi. "I would really like to be your weapon. And I hope that I can make you proud..." She stays like this, her long hair falling around her shoulders and into her eyes, which had begun to form tears, tears of joy. They spill over, dripping to the floor below, and as they fell they shimmered like a tiny diamond, or a star. She was crying not from sadness, but of happiness, and overwhelming gratitude towards Kenichi. "Thank you..." She whispers, hope blossoming deep within her. Her dream...had finally started to come true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:41 am

Asfter kenichi asked his question he noticed a her cheeks turn a crimson red with a look of shock on her face. Kenichi was kinda scared that she would reject him and probably yell at him and tell him to stay away from her. She was silent, not saying anything. Kenichi took her silence for a definite no. Kenichi was about to apoligize when she said something he wasnt expecting. Kenichi smiled at her response. Kenichi got down on one knee and put his hand on her shoulder and used his other hand to push her hair out of her eyes. he looked up and and smiled. "theres no need to cry!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 2:16 pm

He was so close...so close to her... Her cheeks burn, if possible, an even brighter red as he kneels down in front of her, placing his hand on her shoulder, and using the other to brush away the hair that had fallen into her face. The smile on his lips, the caring look in his eyes. The way he told her not to cry. It was almost too much. 'He's...he's so close...too close...but why....why do I like it? Why is my heart racing? Why do I feel like this? I just met him, and yet I'm feeling like this!' Her heart was racing, thoughts flowing through her mind like water.

The tears ceased to fall, though they still glistened on her cheeks, a small, nervous smile forming on her lips. "Thank you....thank you for being the first person willing to wield me as their weapon...." She reaches up with her hand to wipe away the tears on her face. "I'm so happy! It looks like the happiness formed tears a poured out of me..." She laughs softly. This really was like a dream come true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 3:34 pm

Kenichi looked up at shadow as her face turned an even brighter red than before. Kenichi though she looked pretty cute like this. She thanked kenichi for being the first person accept her. She then wiped away the tears from her bright red cheeks and told kenichi how happy she was. Kenichi was also happy. Not to the point of breaking down in tears but he was still happy for multiple reasons. One reason was him getting a awesome weapon and he made his first friend at the DWMA, Not counting the guy with the cool leather jacket that he met earlier. "You're welcome!" Kenichi laughed as he said this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 3:53 pm

She giggles along with him, and stands up straight, and wiping away the rest of the tears. It sure was a strange day for her...strange, but amazing. She finally had a meister, a friend... It had been quite a while since she could say she had a friend...her last friend had been a stray kitten who she had found in a cardboard box on a empty street corner. It had been adorable, it was black, with a white star over it's eye, and a tuft of white on the collar of it's neck. It was slightly fluffy, and soft. She took care of it for eight years, but it died a while ago.

"So...what are you planning on doing?" She asks, wondering if he would just continue on with the tour. She wanted to go with...but maybe he would want to get to know other people, and having her around wouldn't be the best way to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 4:04 pm

kenichi gets up off of his knee and wipes his pants leg off. He looks back up to shadow. "Since i dont have a tour guide anymore do you wanna show me around?" Kenichi had originally planned on being showed around by that guy with the cool leather jacket, whos name he forgot to ask, but he never would guessed that he would have made another friend within a few minutes of being in the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 4:16 pm

"Uh...sure. Why not?" She replies, smiling still. Reaching out, she takes his hand in hers, not really t thinking about what she was doing, and begins to guide him away from where they were standing. As they walked, a draft of wind brushes past them, tugging at her hair and clothes, and sending a scent of lilacs, magnolia and roses towards Kenichi's nose.

First she goes to show him the many class rooms, each having their own teacher and set class. She opens a door, so he could see the seats, which were set sort of like a stadium's benches, with the benches, and then the desk in front. The teachers podium was set in front of all the desks, and behind it was a huge chalkboard.

After this, she shows him where the bathrooms were, as well as the mission board, but it was so crowded she didn't bother staying. Continuing on, her hand still in his, she brings him to the large cafeteria. Alone one wall was where people could get food, a variety of different things available. "Wanna get something to eat? It's not too late."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 4:39 pm

A light blush came across kenichi's face as shadow grabbed his hand and pulled him along. Kenichi smelled an amazing scent emanating from her as the she pulled him.

First she showed him all of the classrooms. He had liked the way that they looked. it was similar to seats one might find in a stadium. Each classroom had a desk in front of it with a podium in the very front and a large black chalkboard in the back.

Shadow then showed him the restrooms, something he would be grateful of later. In the hallway he showed him a mission board, It was crawling with other students. He hated being in crowded places because at ryozanpaku he was always randomly attacked by one of his masters so he always had to stay on guard.

She then brought him to the cafeteria. He looked in amazing at how big the place was. She asked if he wanted to get something to eat. "Uh sure!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 5:45 pm

"Alright! Let's eat!" She walks over to the food area, and picks up a tray. Since it was later in the day, it was just like a buffet line, as the cooks were done for the moment. She chooses a plate of beef soba noodles, and a small bowl of egg drop soup. She also got a tea cup, and pours some hot green tea in it. Grabbing a pair of chopsticks and a spoon, she walks over to a empty table, and sits down, waiting for Kenichi to join her.

Once he had, she would begin to eat, randomly glancing over at him every now and then, and when she did a faint pink blush would form on her cheeks. When that happened, she would focus on her food again, wondering why whenever she looked at him butterflies would form in her stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 4:23 am

Kenichi followed shadow over to the food area and he picked up a tray. Shadow chose a plate of beef soba noodles and some egg drop soup with a cup of tea. Kenichi grabbed a bowl of Hayashi rice and a spoon and a plate of Tonkatsu. He followed shadow over to the table and sat down across from her and began to eat.

Every once and a while he would see out of the corner of his eye her glancing over towards him. When ever he looked up she would look back at her food. He wondered why she kept doing that, maybe he had something on his face, or he had waisted something on his shirt. Kenichi took another bite of his rice and looked up at shadow. "Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 9:28 pm

"N-nothing is wrong!" She stutters, blushing even deeper. Apparently he was oblivious to why she was doing this. Sighing, she smiles, and continues to eat her food. She was kind of glad he had no clue why she was doing all this, the blushing, constantly glancing at him, looking away when their eyes meet. Things just might get weird if he knew...right? She soon finishes her food, and waits for Kenichi to finish his own before placing the trays and such on a sort of trolley thing for dirty dishes, and looks at him again, before asking what he wanted to do next. She could show him around a bit more, maybe get to know him a little better, and maybe he would want to get to know her as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 8:35 am

Kenichi shrugged his shoulders and continued eating his food. He knew something was wrong, he could sense it. He noticed shadow's strange behavior but he couldnt quite put his finger on what it was, maybe she liked him? He laughed to himself. "That couldnt be it" he thought. Kenichi finished his food just after shadow did. He placed his tray on the trolley thing for dirty dishes. "So...what do you wanna do next?" He turned to look at her with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 4:05 pm

"Hmm....how about we just walk around? I've shown you the main places, so there really isn't much more to see...maybe a little later I can show you my weapon form?" She walks out of the cafeteria, making sure that Kenichi was walking with her. She looks at him from the corner of her eyes, a smile on her lips. He sure was nice. For a bit they just walk around randomly, going outside and walking down the front steps. They didn't really go anywhere particular, just going wherever really. "So...tell me about yourself..." She says, and turns to look at him. "Anything about yourself..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The coward and the bleeding shadows    The coward and the bleeding shadows  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The coward and the bleeding shadows
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next