Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Shadows

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 9:52 pm

Kari lurked in a shadowed alleyway. In the silence, she silently moved across the floor.
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 9:53 pm

I, DarkSoul, stepped into the alleyway, unaware of anyone in there. A trail of dark mist trailed behind me.
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 9:56 pm

tristan walked through the streets towards yuuki's apartment. he had headphones in his ears. he saw darksoul "hey, your that new kid"
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 9:57 pm

"Yeh... and your Tristan, right?"
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 9:59 pm

"yes, so what are you doing out here?" he said putting the headphones in his pocket
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:00 pm

"Just... walking around"
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:02 pm

Kari, listening to the two, stayed concealed in the shadows. The only thing barely visible were her icy blue eyes. In the darkness, she shifted a little bit.
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:04 pm

*Hears a noise from deeper within the alleyway*

"Probably just a cat"
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:08 pm

"did you see something?" tristan said turning in karis direction " i think theres something over there"
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:08 pm

Smoke flys out of a chimney and red flamey eyes and a demonic grin emit the smoke, as the smoke clears up the fire that surrounds the stranger lights up the alley of shadows.
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:09 pm

*Looks over and sees a pair of glowing icy blue eyes*

"A cat, see."
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:10 pm

Godofthedualblade wrote:
Smoke flys out of a chimney  and red flamey eyes and a demonic grin emit the smoke, as the smoke clears up the fire that surrounds the stranger lights up the alley of shadows.

Ignore that post.
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:13 pm

speaking to himself about national fried chicken, kokoro walks off
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:15 pm

The figure in the shadows shifted and disappeared and suddenly appeared next to DarkSoul.

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on July 6th 2013, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:17 pm

*With quick reflexes I grab the dark figure by the neck and presses it up against one of the walls where the light comes through. I notice its a girl and lets go*

"Sorry, are you ok?"
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:20 pm

*Gazes into the icy blue eyes that she has*
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:21 pm

After being let go, Kari landed on her feet and stared at the person who grabbed her.

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on July 7th 2013, 12:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:22 pm

"Are you ok? Im sorry, natural reflex."
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:24 pm

Kari says nothing and stays silent, still staring at the strange person.

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on July 7th 2013, 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:28 pm

"Im DarkSoul"

*stickes out hand, implying for her to shake it*
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:29 pm

Kari takes the hand and firmly shakes hands.

"Kari." She softly murmurs.

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on July 7th 2013, 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:30 pm

"Your a Meister, right?"
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:32 pm

Kari steps back in shock, How did he know this?

Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:33 pm

"I have special abilities. Im not like a normal Weapon. Like now for instance. Soul reading.
Back to top Go down

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:37 pm

Kari stands straight once more and looks at DarkSoul in wonder. Very interesting...

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on July 7th 2013, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Shadows
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next