Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows and Silence

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shadows and Silence Empty
PostSubject: Shadows and Silence   Shadows and Silence I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:44 pm

Feya walked silently into the graveyard, still in her defensive partial weapon form. She sat on the ground next to a tree and began to hum a tune, as she cracked open a strange book she found.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Silence   Shadows and Silence I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 5:03 pm

Naga is going around the graveyard as usual, checking the grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Silence   Shadows and Silence I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 5:54 pm

Feya sat reading, but then looked around the tree to see Naga, she could feel her stomachache drop and was glad she was already partially transformed.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Silence   Shadows and Silence I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:11 pm

Naga looks at her, uncaringly. She was just another shibusen In his eyes. He continues his circuit of the graves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Silence   Shadows and Silence I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:15 pm

Buffy was walking in the graveyard as she continued to patrol the place to see if any kenshin were coming up along with their witches. "And what are you doing?" She asked with her hands in her duster's pocket, looking at naga.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Silence   Shadows and Silence I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:28 pm

"I'm the gravekeeper." He says in a superior tone. He looks at her like an insect. "Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Silence   Shadows and Silence I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:33 pm

"Really? I am too, well I'm new here." She said with a smile and nodding her head as she looked at the girl and changed her glance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Silence   Shadows and Silence I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:58 pm

She silently went back to reading, only to be drawn back up to meet eyes with the other person.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Silence   Shadows and Silence I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 10:22 pm

"That's nice." He says as though she were a child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Silence   Shadows and Silence I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 8:06 am

"So does the greatest gravekeeper do around here?" She asked while clapping her hands and circling an old tombstone.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Silence   Shadows and Silence I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 10:36 am

"I keep the grounds clean, maintain the headstones, dig the graves, prepare bodies for funerals, make coffins, and kill those who try to vandalize the graves." He says all of this without emotion. He seems to look down on everything from his great height.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Silence   Shadows and Silence I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 10:43 am

"Sounds fun, mind if I help? I really don't hve nothing to do at this hour since my meister has drifted off somewhere with his jazz music." She said with a sigh as she on top of thee tombstone. "So do you live in a mausoleum?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Silence   Shadows and Silence I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 10:53 am

Naga sighs "I live in the large mansion on the far side of the graveyard." He says pointing to the huge building.
"I do not need help at the moment actually."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Silence   Shadows and Silence I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 11:37 am

"Trust me..." She looked up at Naga and smiled with her eyes closed. "You are goign to need help..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Silence   Shadows and Silence I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 3:04 pm

Feya stood up and moved over to them cautiously. "A-ah Hello? My name is Feya."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Silence   Shadows and Silence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows and Silence
Page 1 of 1