Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one to post wins.

Go down 
+3
[RACKIE]
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Arc
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Last one to post wins. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 1:36 am

:cherry:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:07 am

I summon The Great Spamdini!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 1:39 pm

Yay! My violin recital was a huge success!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:05 pm

*Claps for Stella, even though he has no idea how good she was... but he assumes it was pretty good*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:08 pm

I played Andantino. Give me a minute to find a video...

https://youtu.be/0apJhxottGw

Obviously this isn't me, as I'm a Caucasian female, but this is how it goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:35 pm

That's cool Stella! I just recently started playing the violin~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:32 pm

Really? Wow!!! How well are you doing? What song are you currently playing? What method are you using to learn? I'm using the Suzuki Method. *is excited*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 4:57 pm

I'm still... Learning how to hold it and technical stuff... It's not that easy to play a new instrument when you already know how to play 3 others... Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 7:34 pm

*insert a random army of Weiner Dogs being chased away by three rabbits*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 8:53 pm

I used to play the clarinet. and I can play a very little bit of the piano
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 9:07 pm

I can play the butt trumpet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 10:46 pm

I play the drums since I was six. Then learned to play guitar and bass. I also know a little bit of piano but just like two songs and vocalizing exercises, but let's not talk about my voice because it's terrible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 2:01 am

I don't even know..................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 2:05 am

Dafuq
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 2:06 am

I don't like the way this boat is looking at you :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 2:07 am

Okay...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 2:08 am

I know I already said it but I really wana rp a war
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 2:09 am

Make a thread, then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 2:15 am

Who will fight who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 2:18 am

Connor will fight Dylan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 2:20 am

I don't think that would work... I'll make up some bullshit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 2:25 am

Whatevs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 2:40 am

topic done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 2:16 pm

Wawawawa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 2:40 pm

Well, no promises, but I've been putting some pieces together and you never know what could happen....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one to post wins.
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next