Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David.D.Knight (he lame I know and suck) INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

David.D.Knight (he lame I know and suck) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: David.D.Knight (he lame I know and suck) INACTIVE   David.D.Knight (he lame I know and suck) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 11:36 pm

David.D.Knight (he lame I know and suck) INACTIVE The_emo_cat_boy_by_nemuiPanda05

Name: David.D.Knight

Weapon: (List the name of your weapon partner or soon-to-be partner here)

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: a slender but cute kid who have a red shirt with a cat on it, black jeans with shoes and a color belt, pale skin and black hair. He have a hidden scar in the back. His body is fit as he run and do free running. The belt colors are black and white and red. He keep fit by free running and taking mma classes and wresting classes to make him fit as hell. He also clean his face a few good time so nothing can come on his face. The girls love how he look.

Personality:a shy kid who sometime hide his true feeling to others and keep things bottle up as he does not like to talk about how he fell. But love his weapons like family. But in short. David is a shy kid who keep his true feeling bottle up to everyone and only open up to his weapons, as he treat his weapons like a family as he care for them so so so much. Friends he rarey have becouse of how he is , he is willing to make friends, but for teams he does not want to work in a team, just himself and his weapon. He does not care for himself so he mostly crake on himself

History: he was a happy kid, a kid who love to write and love his family. But during there sleep thugs came into the house and broke in. His mom and dad fought back with everything but the thugs kill them. From that David shun everyone from his life and stay by himself. But he soon broke it as he want to make his mom and dad happy as now he sign up as a student in the academy. And hoping he found a weapon he can talk to and get alone with. Because he think if he talk to a weapon it can help him. And also he think with weapons it get alone more easy to be nice to and care for them.

Miscellaneous: he is a writer and oddy like cat witchs and root beer and like girl weapons as he think they are better listers and more nicer, will also raring work with teams that is a 25% of the time and he cut himself

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"
----

Last edited by Dummy Joey on December 27th 2013, 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David.D.Knight (he lame I know and suck) INACTIVE   David.D.Knight (he lame I know and suck) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 6:45 pm

Before checking it any futher, can you please create decent paragraphs for each section?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David.D.Knight (he lame I know and suck) INACTIVE   David.D.Knight (he lame I know and suck) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 7:08 pm

Did that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David.D.Knight (he lame I know and suck) INACTIVE   David.D.Knight (he lame I know and suck) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 12:18 am

Can you make them a bit bigger please, them seem too small. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David.D.Knight (he lame I know and suck) INACTIVE   David.D.Knight (he lame I know and suck) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 1:40 pm

*sign*
Fine I will *force himself to do it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David.D.Knight (he lame I know and suck) INACTIVE   David.D.Knight (he lame I know and suck) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 4:25 am

approved!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David.D.Knight (he lame I know and suck) INACTIVE   David.D.Knight (he lame I know and suck) INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David.D.Knight (he lame I know and suck) INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1