Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knight Richard

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Knight Richard  Empty
PostSubject: Knight Richard    Knight Richard  I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 7:23 pm

Knight Richard  Anime_guy

Name: Knight Richard
Weaponpon:
Love interest:Zanic
Appearance: Short hair with long spiky ends and a anime antennae hair.Wears a short leather jacket with a wide colllar and black fingerless gloves.He wears a plain white t with black jeans and a chain.He has a ripped long body with small scars over his chest.Wears simple read and black nike sneakers.
Personality:Richard is laid back simple guy.He loves a good fight and is a total flirt.Usually to ease his mind he will drive his custom black and red harley davidson. Although playful he is able to get serious if the situation calls for it.Normally if he gets lost in a fight or anything interesting he may get a little to excited and hyper but will gain his cool back.When alone Richard may usually be nerdy at times but only when alone.
History: Born in Phoenix Arizona Richard grew up with his mom in a small condo in the city.Being a lawyer his mother had some money and he had a normal life at a private school.As he got older he often got in to more trouble at school ditching taking rides on his motorcycles as he was already a straight A student and great athlete.Until his mom got ill one day.She had gotten colon cancer and was at deaths door after multiple procedures.Richard then stayed at his mothers bed side until she died.Before her final moments she explained how he came from a family of meisters.She explained how his father died and his family history and she wanted to protect him from that life until he was 17.After she had passed and the funeral was over Richard sold the condo and took his mom's money and set out to DWMA to set out in his father's foot.
Miscellaneous:Knight Richard  81138RBK-2010-FLSTN-Motorcycle

I Have you read the rules:I love soul eater!!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Knight Richard  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knight Richard    Knight Richard  I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 10:34 pm

Accepted, dove :)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Knight Richard  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knight Richard    Knight Richard  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:27 pm

Knight Richard  SuBGn35

Kharen, this character needs some formatting correcting, as well as us expanding his Appearance.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knight Richard  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knight Richard    Knight Richard  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knight Richard
Page 1 of 1