Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

melody

Go down 
AuthorMessage

melody Empty
PostSubject: melody   melody I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 4:33 pm

melody 4378229600_b01782620a

Name   melody(top)

Meister: David

Weapon Form:
Melody s form is similar to katrinas but she is a silver pistol with gold embellishments and her grip is designed for minimal reciol and steady aim , as well as on the but of her form there are musick notes that twine up the but of the gun to the trigge

Love interest:

Appearance

Melody is tall with long blond hair and blue eyes, she is more of the girly girl she is often seen in shorts or a skirt with a nicr fitted t shirt and Sandals. she also has lightly taned skin giving her the clasic beach babe look. She is also an avid reader and always has a book with her

Personality:

Melody is more of the reclusive type. She dosent like to be around other people and will sometimes have panic attacks when people talk to her. She would much rather be in a quite corner reading a book then out partying with friends. But if you need her shes there and willing to help wether its with everyday problems or help in a battle ,sje is very determined and dosent give up easliy

History:  they both come from a very welthy family who work in the computer buisness, they are the heads to the bigest computer company in the world. So one afternoon when there mother snd father were away they climbed into the attic and were looking through old boxes when they found a dusty old photo album that had alot of pictures of there mom with a bunch of peaple ,and on one of the pages there was an articlethat had her mothers f on it and next to it it said " local weapon becomes death scyth " they were amazed and so the next day they had there mother sign them into tha academy

Miscellaneous: she is a gun in a pair of guns with her sister Katrina

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"

Last edited by firefly on December 29th 2013, 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: melody   melody I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 4:43 pm

melody 43782216
Back to top Go down

melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: melody   melody I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:53 pm

Huhh... that picture doesn't exactly fit the image I had in my head when I read they both had a kind-of surfer look to them from their tanned skin.... Anyways, accepted! I like how this one's weapon form is a little different from the other one. Also, I didn't mention it in the other bio, but the history's pretty good. It's refreshing to have a character just driven by pride for a change rather than a character driven by revenge or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: melody   melody I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

melody
Page 1 of 1