Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  Empty
PostSubject: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 6:16 am

Calbur walked over to Violet carrying a tray with two cups of tea, small dish of sugar with a spoon in it and a very small pitcher milk or cream. He placed it down on the coffee table carefully before sitting down on the couch beside her "There we go," he said as he handed Violet her cup of he tea, he laughed softly as he realised something "...well will you look at that." He smiled "...I didn't do my job as a waiter at the restaurant tonight and then I end up doing it at home."

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on March 7th 2014, 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:04 am

Violet giggled and smiled sweetly at cal then sipped her tea , then she looked the window in surprise "wow its snowing!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:13 am

Cal walked over to the balcony, opened the sliding door and stepped outside. The ground below was covered in a foot of snow, it was falling quite heavily and showed no sign of stopping. "It's not that odd seeing how cold it is in desserts at night and it's still earlier February...." He smirk looking a little mischievous "Wana go out an mess about I it before it gets two heavy?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:16 am

Violet smiled like a little child "Sure!" She giggled "do you have any coats I could borrow?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 5:14 pm

Calbur walked off to his room (the one that's not the master one on the layout pic) and returned with a New York Yankees baseball jacket "Sorry this the only jacket I have other then my peacoat....I kinda picked it up when I was in New York about a week ago." he blushed as he handed it too her but was able to keep a smile up.

jacket:

OOC: I would have stated that the jacket was a bit big on her for a cute couples moments :3 but then I remembered at the two of them are practically the same size :L
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 5:55 pm

"Thanks cal" violet said said with a sweet smile as she put on the jacket "wow this is a nice jacket!"
It looked a bit awkward on her because she was wearing a dress under the jacket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 6:11 pm

Cal blushed as he saw her put it on and thanked him "It was nothing..." he then saw her wearing it and smiled warmly "It suits you." he stated as he smiled "I think it looks cute on you."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 6:15 pm

Violet blushed "thanks...." she said shyly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 6:24 pm

Cal smiled only lightly blushing now "...and I thought I was the shy one..." he teased slipping his hand into hers and walking back outside with her hand in hand into the now snow blanketed world.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 6:27 pm

Violet blushed even more as they walked outside, when she saw the beautiful blanket of snow she gasped in awe "it's so pretty"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 6:40 pm

"Well a lot of things are pretty," Cal stated "the stars, flowers, you, gems, sliver, gold ,art depending on your taste. One could go on listing forever." he looked around at the white blanket that sparkled in the street lights "But yea it is beautiful.....But you want to know what else it is?" he lightly kicked a lamppost causing a pile of snow to fall down on top of them "I am told it's cold, wet and a lot of fun." he said laughing as he shook his head like a dog to get all the snow off his head.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 6:42 pm

Violet blushed and giggled at cal "do you want to build a snowman?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 6:53 pm

Cal laughed and warmly smiled "It doesn't have to be a snowman."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 6:56 pm

Ooc: XD just like in frozen
Violet nudged him a bit and giggled, then suddenly she picked up a handful of snow and tossed it at cal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 7:03 pm

OOC: Yay for Frozen and references XD

Cal was hit in the face with a handful of snow, he shook his head as he laughed and knelt down picking up a hand full of snow and turned it into a ball before throwing at Violet.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 7:07 pm

Violet yelped in surprise then giggled as she threw another snowball at cal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 7:12 pm

Cal got hit in waistcoat this time and returned the favour throwing it as if he was a baseball pitcher missing her on purpose because behind her he spawned a light barrier that repelled the snow ball hitting the back of Violet's neck making the snow go down her back.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 7:15 pm

Violet let out a squeal and tried to shake the snow out "cold cold cold cold!" She exclaimed laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 7:17 pm

Cal couldn't help but laughing "Really? I would have never guessed."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 7:19 pm

Violet laughed along with him but now she was shivering madly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 7:25 pm

Cal walked over taking off his waistcoat (he isn't wearing a jacket) "Here you can put this oOOONNN!" just as he reached her he slipped on an icy patch of ground falling backwards, what he didn't know was that as he fell backwards he kicked on of Violet's feet causing her to fall with him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 7:27 pm

Ooc: XD
Violet fell ontop of him "ow....." she muttered in pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 7:33 pm

"Sorry..." Cal grunted from pain though he was fine apart from something hitting his chest "...I slipped on an icy spot." He opened his eyes as he tried to sit up to find he was face to face and only a few inches away from Violet who was lying on top of him,
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 7:37 pm

Violet blushed a very bright red "uh .......uh.....uh.........I-im s-sorry.........." she stuttered breathlessly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 7:55 pm

Cal was blushing the same shade of red as Violet but wasn't able to break eye contact with her "no...don't be....if I hadn't have slipped...." he felt like he was being drawn closer and closer to Violet though he was staying exactly where he was, he didn't see why but around her he was drawn out of the isolation he put himself into to avoid getting hurt or hurting others...but being with her or just talking with her made him feel like each second was an eternity. His heart was beating rapidly as he could feel Violets body heat and weight pressed down on top of him due to gravity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)    Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowy Night (Ida and Alpha only)(Mature)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next