Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David first day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

David first day - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 9:24 pm

"Thank you" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 9:30 pm

She smiled at hin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 9:40 pm

David smile at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 9:42 pm

Melody started to lean in to kiss him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 9:59 pm

David kiss her in a sad way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 10:13 pm

She kissed him filtering her fealings through it

Katrina walked in holding two large duffel bags when she saw them kissing she droped them in shock she felt angery at them for some resion and turned around and left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 10:50 pm

David was in shock as he frown as he let go. "Please it not what you think" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 11:02 pm

Katrina was walking away her hands in her hair she was angery and sad she felt hurt but she didn't know why tears threaten to spill from her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 11:15 pm

Joey was mad as he pull out his blade and went on the roof and made cuts with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 11:22 pm

Melody felt really bad about what she did she knew her sister liked him

Katrina got in her car and drove to the near by park Snd sat on a bench crying and thinking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 11:25 pm

David cut himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 11:31 pm

What now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 11:37 pm

(Well we can try david stop hurting himself, and try to calm him down)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 11:43 pm

Okay with melody, oooh she tells him that Katrina likes him and he stops and trys to find her)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 11:44 pm

(First with melody and then her)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 11:53 pm

Yep yep )
Melody started up the stairs to the roof and when she got up thereshe said "....brother. ...... you up here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 12:00 am

"Leave me alone" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 12:10 am

Please let me explain"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 12:19 am

"Ok" he said as he put a knife in his arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 12:32 am

Pleas stop cuttingt his isent your fault its all mine and I feel horribly. Katrina likes you and I knew it I dident want to lose my sister or my new partner and brother. So I tryed to make her think you wernt interested so I kissed you and tryed to make you think I like d you. Please forgive me nii-chan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 12:36 am

"Oh" he said as he fall in the roof
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 12:42 am

Brother"she said and came over to him "please forgive me. If you want to remove me as your partner ill understand, I probably just lost my sister anyway she probably hates me now"dhe said

Katrina was in the park siting on s bench crying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 12:53 am

"No I will not lose you both" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 12:58 am

Melody nodded at him "what about Katrina, what will you do "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 1:09 am

"I wanna talk to her" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David first day
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next