Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David first day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

David first day - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 1:11 am

I dont know were she is and she took her car "melody said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 1:20 am

"Well then she not geting any food" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 1:28 am

We are rich you know that right she can use her card to get somthing "melody said then thought "you know when we eere kids when she was upset she woould always climb a tree and not come down so I bet shes some place with alot of trees and fresh air , is there a park close if there is then she is probubly there

Katrina was crying and thinking to herself"I knew I wasn't good enough for him why was I so stupid to think he might have liked me im so stupid"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 1:34 am

"Yeah there is a park" he said as he rush out of the house and heading to the park with the knife inside of his arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 1:41 am

Joey pull the knife out of your arm it will only upset her"Melody yelled after him

Katrina was siting on the bench under the talest tree in the park her knees to her chest her arms wrapped around her knees and her head in her arms as she cried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 1:51 am

David pull the knife off and keep runningtovher
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 1:56 am

She dident look up when she herd running footsteps coming closer to her she assumed it was a late night jogger and dident pay no mind as she continued to cry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 10:42 am

Joey keep up with her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 4:33 pm

Shes not running )

Katrina sat there crying as the footsteps got closer to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:18 pm

"Hey" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:25 pm

She jumped at the sound of his voice and hugged her legs tighter "go away "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:42 pm

"Why, please I did not know ok" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:51 pm

How could you have known I never told you"she said crying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 6:02 pm

"Told me what" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 6:22 pm

That I like you "dhe said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 6:28 pm

"You do?" He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 6:37 pm

Yeah im not sitting here crying because you and melody are together for nothing"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 6:39 pm

"Come on give me a hug" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 6:46 pm

No why would I do that "she said looking up at him her eyes are red and tears are falling from her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 7:18 pm

"Becouse I love the both of you, I can not pick" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 7:21 pm

KKatrina looked away tears still rolling down her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 7:36 pm

"Please do not cry" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 7:40 pm

I cant help it "she said still crying "just go if you dont want to see me cry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 8:19 pm

"I wanna stay" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 8:23 pm

Fine suit yourself"she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David first day
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next