Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party* Empty
PostSubject: The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party*   The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 2:53 am

Egerly, Deren lead his meister to the training field with a large toothy grin on his face. All he told her was that there was something special going on here. Finally, he brought her to the main area. Tables full of food lined the area as a stage with two loudspeakers sat at the far end of the field for the New Years party.

"Supprise! You have no idea how much work it took ta get this together, but several boards an' favors later and I managed ta do it! I even mailed out invitations and everything! Unfortunatly, the guy I hired kind-of quit last minute so we won't have any music unless some improvs some stuff. And I'm pretty sure th' fireworks are defective or somethin'.... But whatevah, we'll just work through this stuff as it comes, right? Gotta be someone who can sing good out of the entire school."

As soon as he finished, he ran over to one of the tables and sat down. Then, the wooden board nearly broke under his weight almost imediatly. "I'm sure the other tables are fine, don't worry 'bout it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party*   The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 3:11 am

Kairi followed her weapon, confused. Deren had only told her that there was something special going on, and judging by that big happy smile on his face, he was certainly excited. Finally, they arrived and she saw the large party set up. " Wow!" she said, a smile spreading across her face.  

" This looks awesome Deren! Great job!"  She looked around, excitement starting to show in her wavelength as she surveyed her weapon's work. There was alot of food, and a stage. He had even sent invitations? wow. This was definately a great surprise, and she was sure the party would be great, even if the music people had bailed and the fireworks were possibly defective. " Im sure we'll find someone who can sing, and I have my MP3 player with me too." she added, directing her smile at her weapon.

She watched as Deren ran over to the tables, sitting down. Almost immeadiatly he nearly fell through. She couldnt stop herself, and she giggled slightly. " Lets hope your right about the other tables and none of the guests get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party*   The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 10:15 am

A loud crash can be heard from one of the other tables, followed swiftly by an "ow! Goshfriggintables!!!!" Droon stomps on the remnents of his table in frustration "I got like 30 splinters!" Droons anger was, of course, fake. Nothing really seemed to make him angry aside from people
Messing with his meister. He spots Deren and allows a sharp toothed smile to spread across his face "hey! I don't think we've met!name's Droon, you might have heard of me." It was true that Droon was fairly well known around the school, but it was usually because he had done something nuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party*   The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 12:37 pm

"Droon? Droon.... Droon, Droon, Droon, Droon.............." Deren repeated to himself over and over again trying to refresh his memory of the name. He scratched the back of his head before finally responding. "Never heard of ya. You wouldn't be that one nut who crashed a plane into the school, would you? I heard they never did catch that guy."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party*   The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 1:06 pm

"No! That was someone else." He says, offended by the very idea that it could've been him "anyways, good food equals good party, and this is an awesome one!" He says approaching them and giving both a big hug, lingering a tad more than what was appropriate on kairi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party*   The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 5:14 pm

Kairi smiled a little, though it was a bit of a fake. " Nice to meet you droon." she said after he finally stopped hugging her. " Please, enjoy yourself " she added. She was happy to see they already had a guest, and he seemed very friendly... a bit too friendly, but she wasn't going to judge so quickly.

Deren seemed to think he was safe....so she relaxed a bit. " well droon, enjoy the party!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party*   The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 5:43 pm

Deren grinned, not bothering to worry about the man overly-hugging his meister. Whoever she liked wasn't his buisiness, she'd speak up if something made her feel wierd. He was just the guy she was helping out for the moment. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Eh, you wouldn't know how to play any instruments or sing or somethin would ya, Droon? That would really kick this party into shape! Make it somethin real special. Think you could give it a shot, pal? Be that one guy at the event everyone remembers, am-I right?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party*   The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 5:54 pm

"Well....I'm no professional, but I'm a pretty good singer, if I can get a guitarist I would be all set!"Droon says, happy to help out and more than willing to be the center of attention. "You wouldn't happen to play would you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party*   The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 6:14 pm

Deren chuckled slightly. "Actually, I used to play the sax a little but that was just quite a long time ago. And even then, I wasn't ever really that good. Just something I tried to pick up on the side to help make some money, but never did me any good, so I abandoned the thing a while back."

With a bit more enthusiasm in his voice, Deren continued, "Besides, it's not like the students would really appreciate that for a New Years party of all things. Right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party*   The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 8:53 pm

" Ya know, im an ok singer too..... " she said with an embarrassed smile. Kairi wasn't one to typically volunteer to get up on stage, but she figured since droon already said he could sing, she wouldn't have too. Putting the fact out there couldn't hurt...right?

" And that's kinda cool you played the sax for a while deren, I never knew that." she added to her weapon. She was a bit happy to have learned something about her partner. She had never actually pictured him playing the saxophone though..
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party*   The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 9:22 pm

"Sounds saxy." He jokes good naturedly, throwing an arm around Kairi " we could do a duet! What all songs have you memorized?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party*   The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 10:42 pm

Kairi tensed, having droons arm around her " uh... probably nothing you'd know... a bit of Japanese stuff... some country, bit of pop...." she said, feeling a bit nervous. Though she hated to admit it she had stage fright when it came to singing most of the time.

She kind of gave deren the 'help me' look and then glanced at droon, without moving her head. She hoped he would get the message... " But I mean hey.... no one wants to do a duet with a lousy singer right? Im really not that great" she said. She was starting to feel a little uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party*   The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DWMA New years Shindig (open) *party*
Page 1 of 1