Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) Empty
PostSubject: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 1:00 pm

After Cal left his friends after escaping the infirmary yesterday by making the excuse that he was going to visit his boss...well that was a lie he tell his boss he wasn't able to make to work because he had been in the school's infirmary but he did it over the phone. He actually ran straight back to Rowan's apartment and let himself in with his key and got straight to work, he rolled up his sleeves and began cooking.
He worked all night to prepare a feast of food out of what he was going to use for the Christmas dinner using the turkey which was now too dry to make a pie, etc., etc. (not going to bore you all by listing all the food). He finished laying out the food and drinks along side of a large bowl of party poppers and Christmas crackers, and sat down on the couch and fell asleep long enough to find he woke up at 8pm, he then unlocked the door and turned off the lights and hid in the shadows waiting for his friends to walk in un-expecting to find a New Years Party when they entered.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 8:43 pm

Aurora walked to the door and knocked. She had a bag in her hand. She looked around "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 8:46 pm

"Auroraaaa~!" Kokoa came running behind Aurora "Haaaaai~! Aren't you excited~?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 8:55 pm

the light flicked on and Cal popped a party popper "HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!!!" he exclaimed before seeing Aurora and Kokoa "Hey sorry I couldn't really explain what I was doing yesterday, this kinda a make up for not being able to throw that Christmas dinner." he smirked "So I'm guessing that Arthur, Nolan and that other guy (Liam) didn't come?" he asked "Also now that I think about it wasn't Rowan with you?" He sighed "you know what it doesn't matter thanks for coming and please help your self to the food and drinks set out."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 9:28 pm

Aurora slowly walked in "Sorry..But honestly..I couldn't find him but..I dunno..I'll send him a message" She said quietly, with a sad smile on her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 3:09 pm

Rowan walked back into the apartment, walked straight into her room, and put her stuff away before changing her hoodie and walking back out "Cal, what's going on here?" she asked, seeing what her weapon had been up to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 4:28 pm

"Nolan will be here, shortly~" Kokoa said cheerfully while walking in "Or at least I hope so, I think he ignored me when I told him..." She giggled nervously hoping Cal wouldn't get mad at Nolan for that "I'll call him to make sure he does~!" She said reassuringly.

She then saw Rowan "Surprise, surprise~!" Kokoa exclaimed while throwing her hands up in the air "Happy new year~" She exclaimed childishly before giggling again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 7:35 pm

"Its ok Aurora I'm sure Arthur will show up eventually I'm pretty sure he doesn't dislike me that much." Cal smiled trying to cheer her up, "Don't worry about Kokoa if he comes, he comes and if he doesn't, he doesn't." he then turned to his meister who he thought sounded somewhat annoyed "Well Rowan you see...(*Kokoa exclaiming surprise and happy new year)...well Kokoa just summed it up. It's a surprise New Years party that I wanted to surprise you all with...it's sort of compensation for the Christmas dinner I couldn't give you all." He scratched the back of his head ruffling his hair nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 11:04 am

Rowan just threw her arms around her weapon. "This is so awesome of you Cal." After releasing, she stepped back "So, what'd you prepare?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 12:51 pm

Cal blushed intensely when Rowan wrapped her arms around him suddenly being a little shocked and embarrassed by her actions, once she had realised him his face remained red and he was lost for words for a moment "W...well it isn't much I used the turkey to make a pie and then set out some finger food, a chocolate and a cheese fondue and some soda for drinks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 1:18 pm

"Sounds good to me. I can't wait to dig in Cal." Rowan walked over to the kitchen counter and leaned up against it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 8:31 pm

"you don't need to wait go ahead and dig in...we are probably going to have left overs any way..." Cal's attention was taken from a knock at the door, he went over to it and open as a teenage girl as if moving on motorised roller-skates passed him as a blur, "WWOOOO PARTY!" she screamed as he came to a stop and she moved the wielding goggles from her eyes onto her forehead "You call this a party Cal?...god your pathetic, like where is all the booze...*sighs* your lucky I brought some. (the girl holds up two six pack cans of beer)"
Cal faceplamed "Ida I said not to bring any alcohol if you were coming...where did you even get beer your underage."
"I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows another guy, who owns a liquor store and who says I'm not eighteen and not allowed to drink.
"Your birth certificate and the law both contradict what you just said." Cal said with a blank expression as Ida mimicked his words using her hand "Like I care you ain't going to do a thing about it after all you still owe me for those damage repair fees."
"It's your own fault for making a pie throwing machine...."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 8:35 pm

Aurora just stared at them, like she was going to say: Uhm..What?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 8:45 pm

Cal turned the rest and cleared his throat "Let me introduce, this is Ida Cooper. We met the other day while I was on my way to school from work when one of her pie throwing machines which she had hidden all over the city and the forgotten their location hit me in the face, so there would be no other victims I 'dismantled' it..."
"DISMANTLE MY ASS YOU STABBED A SWORD THROUGH IT!"
"...and threw it in the bin. Ever since then she has been harassing demanding for compensation. to get her out of my hair I invited her to the party tonight so we would be even."

(sorry Ida is one of my new character and I just want to get used to her)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 8:53 pm

Aurora nodded and said very quietly "Uhm..Hi..Nice to meet you, Ida"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 10:06 pm

Rowan stared at Ida Who the hell is this? she thought to herself. Rowan walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 12:45 pm

Ida looked at Aurora confused before grinning "What's with you?" she asked "No need to be scared I'm not going to eat you..." a mischievous grin appeared on her face as she chomped the air just in front of Aurora before putting her arm around Aurora "I'm just kidding, (*dangles a can of beer with her free hand in the air in between her self and Aurora.) Wanna drink?"
Cal faceplamed before joining Rowan in the living room sitting in the armchair, he looked at his meister and mouthed the words 'Say the word and I'll give her the boot.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 12:51 pm

Kokoa giggled at the sight of Ida chomping the air "She tried to eat the air!" She exclaimed while laughing. She laughed so hard she was on the floor, she was clearly not understanding anything of what was happening.

Nolan walked through the streets of Death City and came in front of an apartment building Hmm... I wonder if this is it.he wondered. He entered and reached the apartment door where the party Kokoa told him was supposed to be at moments later. He knocked the door and leaned on his left leg while waiting.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 12:53 pm

Aurora put her hand on her forehead "Uhm..No..Thanks" She smiled slightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 1:17 pm

Cal gets up to open the door and lets Nolan in "Hey Nolan, glad you could make it. Help your self to what ever is out." He turned his attention to Kokoa when he saw that she had fallen on the floor, he walked over and offered her a hand up.
Ida continued to dangle the beer can "come on just one drink." she said persuasively sounding unintentionally seductive "you don't want to let me the only one do you?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 1:23 pm

Aurora just crossed her arms. "I'm too young to drink..beer" Nothing could force her to drink alcohol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 1:29 pm

Ida's cheeks puffed up in disappointment "your no fun.." she turns to Kokoa and Nolan. "hey about you two come on live a little."she said persuasively sounding unintentionally seductively once again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 1:58 pm

Shadow was walking around the city, when he noticed Ida. It was weird for him, because she had beer, so he decided to follow her. When he reached Rowan's apartment, he walked into the nearest shadow and started waiting for her. But when Nolan walked in, Shadow decided to teleport inside. (He teleporded from the shadow to another shadow)

Last edited by Leke on January 3rd 2014, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 2:02 pm

Kokoa got up with Cal's help and we eyes grew wide at the sight of the beer "Oooooh~! What's that~?" She asked innocently while extending a hand to grab it.

Nolan entered the apartment and smacked Kokoa's hand away so she could not drink the alcoholic beverage "What is wrong with you?!" He snapped.

Kokoa looked down in embarrassment "Sowwy..." She said childishly.

Nolan kneeled down so they were facing each other "That is bad for you, don't you drink that. No matter how much she asks you to." He said in a protective father tone.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 2:07 pm

Aurora nodded "Nolan is right. Alcohol will destroy you, Kokoa" She said with a serious tone
Shadow just sighed quietly. But he was stil hiding in the shadow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next