Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party in the desert (open to all)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Party in the desert (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 10:21 pm

Jet was waiting he had everything set up the coolers with beers and non alcaholic drinks food he set up some speakers with a very long extension cord he has his guitiar just in case he even has a mike for kareoke just in case people wanted to sing he even set up a little song dj staion to choose the songs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 8:13 am

Kataro was sitting on his Gunbai as it flew towards the scene. He wasn't really used to desert parties, but he was going to make it fun for everyone. He was WAAAY high in the sky then he spotted jet. He slowly started to descend towards the ground. Then he landed in front of the setup. "Hey jet! Nice setup! This should be awesome." Since it was so hot in the desert, Kataro wore nothing but black swimming trunks, black sandals and black shades that were above his head, and a black SnapBack that was turned backwards. Kataro walked over towards the do station and began to tinker with it. "I used to now how to do this. My dad taught me." Kataro started turning knobs and pressing buttons. Then the song sexy and I know started to play quietly. "Oh I forgot. I brought a grill and some food." Kataro snapped his fingers and what he had said appeared. Then he started to make a fire. "You want burgers or dogs?" He said as he turned and looked at jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:55 am

Mei was walking out into the desert to a large area of rocks where she likes to go to think or read when she passed the party setup. She paused for a moment looking at the party from a distance. She'd never really been to a party before, but couldnt decide on wheather it would be ok for her to come closer to the others or if she should just mind her own buisness. After all she didnt know those people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:02 am

luna was flying in her dragon form to the party and when she landed she transformed into her regular self and she walked over to them "hay guys " she said looking around she was in short jean shorts and a bikini top
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:12 am

Kataro's eyes turned into big beating hearts. "Heeeeyyyyy llluuuuuuuunnnnnaaa....." He said as slob ran down his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:14 am

hunny your drolinng " luna laughed at him with a big smile and rolled her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:15 am

Yuuki: With Niche at my side, we walk to the party. I was still wearing my scarf and hat, and to anyone else it would seem like I was sweltering in the heat. However, I was quite comfortable in my warm clothes. "Hi there!" I call as we approach.

Niche: Hiding behind Big Sis, I watch the crowd, hoping that maybe James would be there. No such luck, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:16 am

g2g ttyl bbl)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:17 am

Mei still wasnt sure if she'd be welcome but walked a few steps closer to get a better view of the setup. It looked nice, especially the speakers. The food looked good too. she sat in the sand still what she deemed a safe distance away and watched the others quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:38 am

Kataro snapped out of it then wiped the slob from his mouth. "*slurp* Oh hey everyone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:41 am

Niche: I glance away from the party at someone who seemed to be isolated from the rest. Big Sis probably wouldn't pay much attention to me during the party, so I slip away and walk over to the girl. "Hi....." I say quietly, barely audible as I approach. "W-Why aren't you coming to join the others?"

Yuuki: I watch Niche walk away and smile. Maybe she was finally making some friends!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:45 am

Kataro was cooking on the grill. "What do you ladies want to eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 11:00 am

Mei looks at the girl who had spoken to her " h-hi. " she pauses considering her answer to the girl's question. " I-I'm not sure if id be allowed" she looks at the other people at the party. "I dont know anyone..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 11:22 am

Niche: I smile slightly and sit beside her. "I think you would be allowed." I say.

Yuuki: I think for a moment before answering Kataro, "what is there to eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 11:27 am

"Burgers, dogs, polishes, ribs. Your choice." He said as he flipped some parties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 11:33 am

mei looks at her feet, the hood of her sweatshirt concealing her face. "Do you think so?" she stands up slowly and looks at the people at the party, then at the girl who had actually come and talked to her. "By the way, I-Im Mei "

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 11:43 am

Aeros walked into around the desert wearing a V-neck tee that showed off his muscular frame and a pair of jeans.  The heat didn't bother him in the slightest for some odd reason.  Walking through the sandy landscape, his Soul Perception picked up on a few people so he went to check out what it was.  It did not take long until he found the group but kept his distance while he grew accustomed to the various souls.  In the meantime, he sat under a small tree that managed to survive in the dry are and listened to his headphones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 11:59 am

Mei stretched a little, the girl had said she'd be allowed to join the others, but for some reason she felt uncomfortable. Like she was being watched, maybe not directly, but whoever was watching could see her. She adjusted the long sleave of her hoody so it covered her right hand which she transformed into the blade of a sword from her elbow down. The blade was dull, clearly for defensive purposes, but hidden by her sleeve. She stood quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 1:53 pm

Niche: "my name's Niche." I say quietly. I shiver. It felt like I was being watched. I try to brush off the feeling, but I pull my mittens tightly over my hands, just in case.

Yuuki: "I guess I'll have a hot dog, then." I say, shrugging and sitting down. I shiver as if cold, even though the sun was beating down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 3:58 pm

"One hot dog comin up!" He said as he threw one on a bun. Kataro handed Yuuki he hotdog then he turned and went back to the grill. He too felt this person watching them, but he couldn't pinpoint their exact location. "Hmmm. That's weird." Kataro thought to himself. He summoned his giant crow and whispered to it. "Patrol the area. I'm not feeling to good." The giant crow flapped its wings and flew in the sky above them. Then he continued grilling. But he kept his senses sharp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 4:06 pm

Even though he was quite far away and still under the tree, Aeros could feel some of the souls in the group spawn a feeling of uneasiness he could only assume was because of his presence.  With a slight sigh, he briefly lifted his eyes to the group to see which people radiating the uneasiness.  Two souls that seemed the most frazzled were that of a young meister and weapon.  Mentally scolding himself for scaring them, he felt bad for not being able to approach them and apologize.  He still was not used to the amount and variety of souls in the small group and did not want to risk losing control.  Rather sad, he continued to sit under the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 4:22 pm

Kataro looked around and spotted a stranger sitting underneath a tree. "That's the guy!" He said to himself as he slammed his palm on his forehead. "What is he doing over there... Maybe I should go greet him." He said to himself. He put down the spatula and began to walk over to this stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 4:34 pm

Yuuki: I happily dig into the delicious hot dog. "Wow.... I just realized I didn't have breakfast." I chuckle around a bite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 4:45 pm

Mizuki slowly walks towards the party, wearing a stunning white dress that reaches down to her ankles, brown sandals and a straw hat. "What a lovely get together!" She squeals happily, smiling from ear to ear. The thought of a social gathering made her jump out of bed this morning and quickly fly over to the party. "I wonder if I will meet anyone new!" Her voice was filled with nothing but joy and happiness. "Maybe I can make new friends with some of the people here too!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 4:49 pm

((Sugar and spice and everything nice....))

Niche: I look up, my eyes widening. That person approaching the party.... Mizuki.... She seemed so happy and carefree now, nothing like when I had last seen her. I shiver, my hand self-consciously moving over the M-shaped scar on my other arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party in the desert (open to all)
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next