Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DWMA Party of AWESOME

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

DWMA Party of AWESOME Empty
PostSubject: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 6:48 pm

Three Hours Before The Party

Dralin Akagi is getting everything set up along with a couple of the other students which include Ujiami. He had talked about this for a while, and finally got it approved. He had told all of the students to attend and that you could dress as casual as you want as long as you wore clothes that weren't a swuimsuit, just underwear, or no clothes at all. The could also dress extra fancy...but Mr. Akagi had something else in mind...At the moment he was still wearing his suit.

Ikaru was psyched about the party. He had asked Abby to go with him, and was already dressed in a black leather jacket, black jeans, and a red shirt.

Daniel was still sleeping. He didn't know about the party, as he was sick the day it was announced. He was totally in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 6:54 pm

Mister Vallhen slides around the room, listening to his headphones, and carrying at least a hundred glass cups which tower over him threatening to fall. "Dralin! Where do you want the cups!"

OOC: I'm assuming this is before Ujiami is kidnapped, correct?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 6:57 pm

"On the table next to the punch! Where else?"

OOC: Yeah. Would be a mood killer and not appropriate if he was missing.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:01 pm

"Oh right! I probably should have thought of that!" He wanders back in the direction of the refreshments stand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:03 pm

He sighs and keeps putting balloons up that look like Death's mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:11 pm

Abby is finally ready with a black dress that has sparkles on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:13 pm

He looks at her and smiles. "You look great...sorry I'm not wearing a dress shirt...they said to dress casual." Also something interesting is that his beanie is absent from his head. Instead he has sunglasses on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:17 pm

She smiles and doesn't mess with his hair for once. "It's ok. I alway go overboard. You look nice anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:18 pm

"Thanks." He brushes his hair with his hand and smiles. "We still have three hours y'know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:37 pm

"We do..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:40 pm

He walks forward and puts his arms around her. "Man...we should've waited to get dressed..." He sighs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:44 pm

"Do you need any help?" Ayoko asks Akagi-Sensei
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:44 pm

Mister Vallhen sticks his head between them. "Now now you two. This may be a party, but we still have rules. You have to keep that off campus." He smiles and spins away, going back to work
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:45 pm

OOC: To Lexi and Phoenix.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:46 pm

Dralin looks at her and says, "Yeah, that would be great...hey, how has Daniel been?"

OOC: Guess I wasn't specific. Ikaru and Abby are at their apartment.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:48 pm

OOC: Oh okay, actually I think you might have already said that, I'm just a little slow XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:49 pm

"He's sick..." She sighs, frowning "I'm probably going to call him later though, just to make sure everything is okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:51 pm

"Alright. Well, everyone will hopefully be here soon..."

TIME SKIP

Thirty Minutes Until Party
Everything is set up. Dralin is no where to be seen though, Ikaru and Abby are on their way, and Daniel is still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:54 pm

Kitsune walks in wearing her witch outfit, hoping that she could just pass it off as dress clothes.

Mister Vallhen eyes her suspiciously, then a little lecherously. [Someone like that couldn't be a witch.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:56 pm

Ayoko walks into the corner of the room and pulls out her phone. She quickly calls Daniel and presses the phone against her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:00 pm

Daniel groans and gets the phone. He mutters, nose congested, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:02 pm

Abby grabs Iakrus hand. "Should we go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:03 pm

"Do you need me to come over and help you recover." Ayoko asks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:07 pm

Ikaru smiles. "Yeah...let's hurry and get there..."

Daniel says "Nah...Ujiami told me about the party...you enjoy yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:08 pm

"Alright" she says heading that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DWMA Party of AWESOME
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next