Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blast Liam training (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blast Liam training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Blast Liam training (Open)   Blast Liam training (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 9:30 pm

Blast finally made it to the trainging field it was no sweat finding it , but he did mange to louse Liam after he left the cafeteria. "At least I have time to set up so we don't have to waist any time" Blast thought before getting up to set up the field with various dummies and targets. Five minutes later Blast was finished setting up the dummies he then walked over to a nearby tree and began to ready Bleach online. "I hope Liam come soon" Blast mumbled a he clicked the manga site.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Blast Liam training (Open)   Blast Liam training (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 9:14 am

Liam ran to Blast. "Jeez..You're fast" He gasped. Then he noticed that his meister was reading something. "What are you reading?" Liam asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast Liam training (Open)   Blast Liam training (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 2:26 pm

Blast looked up from his computer screen, Blast chuckled at Liam remark about being fast. “I was reading a manga called. Bleach” Blast said while he was putting his laptop back into has bag. “ I will tell you later what is about okay. So ready to train?”
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Blast Liam training (Open)   Blast Liam training (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 3:00 pm

Liam nodded "I'm always ready!" He said, happily. Then he looked around and started wondering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast Liam training (Open)   Blast Liam training (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 3:05 pm

Blat turned toward his partner "Ready" Blast walked toward the nearest training dummy"Liam sword form!" Blast shouted.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Blast Liam training (Open)   Blast Liam training (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 3:08 pm

Liam ran to Blast then hejumped and turned into his sword form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast Liam training (Open)   Blast Liam training (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 3:37 pm

Blast's hand Swiftly grabbed Liam in his sword form. And rushed towards the dummy, Blast stoped a foot away from the dummy and let louse a barrage of clean slahes at the dummie torso and head. Liam's sword form easily sliced through the wooden dummy and left it in picies. Blast smirked"Nice job Liam ready to do that again."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Blast Liam training (Open)   Blast Liam training (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 3:57 pm

"Yeah! But Remember! These dummies wanna kill us!" He said, joking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast Liam training (Open)   Blast Liam training (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 8:38 pm

Blast smirked “ Then let’s give them a run for their money Blast said before rushing at the tiny army of wooden dummies.
Blast began plowing through the enemy forces; either beheading them or slicing them in half witch wasn’t any better. Blast smirked as he slashed down the final dummy in the area.
“Time to put up a new batch of training dummies” Blast gently placed Liam down on the ground “If we start now we can get down in ten minutes”
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Blast Liam training (Open)   Blast Liam training (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 12:05 pm

Liam turned into his human form, he had his hand in his pockets "So can I find some new training dummies?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast Liam training (Open)   Blast Liam training (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 4:29 pm

"Sure just make sure you come back soon" Blast repilied
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Blast Liam training (Open)   Blast Liam training (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 7:29 pm

Liam started looking for training dummies. After a while he came back to his meister, dragging a few dummies with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blast Liam training (Open)   Blast Liam training (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blast Liam training (Open)
Page 1 of 1