Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Visit for Training (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Visit for Training (open) Empty
PostSubject: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:40 pm

Johnathan arrived at the DWMA training grounds after school. He was wearing his personal gi. It was black and starting to gray and tatter at the ends and joints. He found a small clearing in the woods and set his pack down on the edge before taking out water and gauze wrap. Johnathan used the gauze to wrap his fists and then took of the jacket of his gi. It is way to hot here. He headed into the clearing and started his warm-up routine, which is made up primarily of kata's.

Last edited by Thatguy on May 16th 2014, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:49 pm

OOC:
After school, Johnathan arrived at the DWMA training grounds wearing his personal, greying-black and tattering gi. He searched for a bit, seemingly alone and enjoying the tranquility, before he found a small clearing in the woods and set his pack down on the edge. He took out water and gauze wrap, using it to wrap his fists. He wiped his brow before taking off the his gi jacket. It is way to hot here. The weapon gulped down some of his water before setting his stuff back down and heading into the clearing, starting his warm-up routine. The routine itself was made up primarily of kata's......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:52 pm

ooc: thanks for that. Does work better like that.....
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:00 pm

She'd gotten lost a number of times before.

It wasn't the getting lost part that worried her, nor the idea that anything could be looming around any corner; such were normalities in her life. No, what worried her was the fact that she had somehow managed to lose track of everyone that she had met today and could no longer figure out where her dorm was to find any of those friends. She shook her head, whimpering a bit to herself as she skipped along, her eyes easily adjusting to the darkening world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:14 pm

Johnathan was slowly immersing himself into his training. The empty clearing filling with groups of enemies, slowly circling him in his minds eye. After a few glances and deep breaths, the entire group came at Johnathan. Block, kick, stab, the clearing started to become a melee. Everything swirling around, when one kata ended, another began and the enemies kept coming......
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 10:58 am

She continued to walk and skip, eyes searching the area around her as she moved. She could see the track and the bleachers off in the distance, but she wasn't sure if going that way would change anything. So, she kept going, until finally, she found a familiar face. A smile broke across hers and she ran towards the training grounds, waving her hand. "John! Hey, Joooohhhhhhhhn! Johhhhhnnnnnnathoooon!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 4:37 pm

Johnathan was nearing the end of his warm-up routine when a familiar voice broke the silence. The next set of blows against his 'opponent' brought him about to face the source. Aurora was running at him with this big grin on her face. He let out a mental sigh, and hoped she had enough common sense to stay out of his reach until his finished this last kata.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 5:51 pm

She smiled and held back, standing off a few feet, watching him with interest. Her eyes followed him as he moved, observing and taking note of everything he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 5:54 pm

Johnathan went through the last couple of sets in his kata, bowing at the end as if he were in a dojo. when he came up out of the bow, he looked at Aurora with a questioning look. "So what brings you out here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 7:37 pm

Lynne was perched on a sturdy branch of one of the many trees that cluttered around the circumference of the training ground's field. Although Death City maintained summertime weather, the leaves of said tree were a vibrant orange; the foliage easily camouflaged the witch girl as she once again was napping through her EAT classes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:35 am

ooc: You threw your witch meister into my witch meister's training session xD Niiice! Will you be wanting Antonio brought in? Also, this is after classes, unless she has an evening class.

ic: Aurora smiled up at him, her innocence apparent in the gesture. "I'm actually lost; you're the first familiar face I've seen since I got out of class." She laughed at this, as if it were some sort of joke. "I like your fighting style. It's impressive and well-rehearsed. What's it called?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:43 am

ooc: Hey you don't know how long she slept. could have been the entire day.

ic: Johnathan covered his face, laughing at Aurora's situation. "One moment you know the school like the back of your hand, the next you are so lost you stumbled all the way out here....." He shook his head while dropping his hand. "How does your brain work at all?.... Oh, and that was primarily Shotokan."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:01 pm

ooc: I'm aware haha just letting Phila know.

ic: Aurora's head tilted slightly, a smile turning to a confused 'o.' "I do better when I'm in chaos. The grounds are too organized." She shook her head, smiling up at him once more. "Sho...shotokan?" She blinked a couple times. "I've never heard of that. It's really cool."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:16 pm

ooc: didn't you also say that aurora should never see him shirtless, which he currently is....

ic: "Hmm" Johnathan frowned slightly at her odd answer. "You really are a weird one..." However, his frown quickly turned back into a grin at her interest. "yeah shotokan is my primary style, the one my dad taught me. I also know combat hapkido and Brazilian Jiu-jutsu. They are all useful, and pretty cool too."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:36 pm

ooc: I forgot why...

ic: Aurora's eyes only got wider, her interest further peaked. "You can do all of that and you're a weapon? Show me! Show me what you can do!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 5:19 pm

((Well if it's night time then let's just say she has remedial lessons for missing so much class time. :P It's up to you whether or not you want to include Antonio; if you do, though, he can already know that I'm here.))

Nearby Lynne could subconsciously hear a couple of voices. One feminine and one masculine. She wanted to continue resting so she chose to ignore the entities for now. They were probably students, and it wasn't like she'd get in trouble for slacking off. That is, unless of course a professor shows up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 5:34 pm

Johnathan nodded and headed toward a tree, and gestured for Aurora to follow. "Sure, why not. I'll just continue my workout and you can watch. It's mainly shotokan though, with some hapkido. The other stuff requires a skilled sparing partner." He dropped into a horse stance in front of the tree, and started to pound away at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 5:45 pm

"That feels nice, Tony. You should be a professional masseuse or something!" Lynne uttered in her head as she was actually experiencing the tree vibrating against her back. "Ow, watch it Antonio. What're you..." The meister looked back in total confusion as she saw the weapon's hands turn into prickly tree branches. Her slightly lewd dream abruptly ended as her body fell towards the earthy ground six feet below.

((I might have her pass out for a little I'm not sure just cause i've got a language lesson in a little and i think i'll be busy for most of the day. anyway lets just see how it goes.))

Last edited by Philandros11 on May 19th 2014, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 6:13 pm

ooc: no need. thread is kinda slow anyway. just post when you can.

ic: Johnathan built up speed with his blows, swapping between fists and palms so he didn't destroy his knuckles. This wasn't the first time that he had used a tree as a punching bag, but something just didn't feel right. He glanced up in time to see something, no, someone, fall. Johnathan went to move out of the way, but his stance slowed him, and whoever it was ended up laying on top of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:58 pm

Lynne was already awake and wincing from the pain of falling, although it didn't seem so bad. She open her eyes and found herself plastered rather sensually to an older man; he was around Antonio's age. Despite the situation being embarrassing, the witch meister maintained an overly aloof visage, quickly rising off of the man and fixing her appearance. Forgetting her manners Lynne berated "What do you think you're doing -- punching trees? Honestly, you didn't know that we have targets for practice in the field?" She didn't want anything to turn sour, however, and offered a hand to the red-haired student. The gesture was quickly retracted. Lynne could smell a witch's magic on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:18 pm

Johnathan picked himself off the ground, stretching his limbs as he did so. "I'm new here, and trees offer a better resistance anyway." He glared at the new student, her slight rudeness and the fact that she was already as tall as him was just irritating. "Besides, don't you think there are better places for a nap. People use this place for weapon training. The tree could have been annihilated as apposed to just punched"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:35 pm

"Okay, so he's clearly not the source." Lynne thought to herself confused "I've never seen a male witch to begin with anyway..." She was quickly beginning to become irked by his accusations. "I'll have you know I wasn't just napping, I was studying the leaves." she lied through her teeth as convincingly as possible. "Request by Lord Death himself! He thinks that madness affects the shape of the leaves, and that the oxygen that the tree releases has trace amounts of stuff to make people like you go crazy. Sorry for doing my job!" The meister realized that she had already gone too far with her tale, but the little guy didn't look like the brightest of the bunch. "Anyway, just forget about it. I won't be staying long anyway, so you can punch at the thing as much as you want... Short-stuff." Lynne uttered the rude remark in a whisper, her crankiness from being woken up getting to her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:52 pm

Aurora's concentration finally broke when Johnathon spoke, and she shook her head, jumping between them with her arms stretched out. "Hello! I'm Aurora! I'm sorry that we disturbed you?" Her eyes looked up, and her expression turned to an 'o,' her head tilting to the side. "How did you get up there..."

"Lynne! Damn, woman, how do you keep managing to run off?" The tall Italian walked over, silver hair plastered against his skin, his piercings out but in his pocket as he ran over in workout clothes. "I've been trying to text you! I was just told that you skipped again." He looked from her to the two new kids, a brow raised. Aurora's face was burning, as she only just realized that her new friend was shirtless and this one might as well be with how tight the shirt was sticking to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:02 pm

Johnathan face became a smirk as he went from the newcomer to who he now knew as Lynne. "Skipping class? And here you were telling us that you were checking leaves for madness." His smirk broke into a chuckle as he extended his hand to the other guy. "I'm Johnathan, by the way"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:12 pm

ooc: They have gym together

ic:

Antonio smirked, bowing his head to them, wiping sweat off of his brow. "Howdy. Tony," he gestured to Lynne. "What'd ya tell 'em this time...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Visit for Training (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next