Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! ) Empty
PostSubject: Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! )   Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! ) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 11:17 pm

ooc: thought I'd try to make a thread dedicated to improving anyone's ability's, to learn martial arts or gain souls. Try hard and be the best you can be.
Arthur was here with all his friends. Gabriel was off in one corner reading a book, Thomas was squinting at the sunlight, and ben was playing Pokémon on a 3ds. Arthur clapped his hands and everyone jumped. " Ok everyone nice to see you, open training has officially begun. " they had set out weights for lifting in one section, cleared some space for sparing in another, and jogging in another.
Thomas had to get off his fat but, he put his holsters of guns in a locker and began jogging, immediately breathing heavily.
Gabriel put up his book and went to the sparring section awaiting anyone who would challenge him, close combat had always been his weak point.
Arthur and ben started lifting weights, ben could use the exercise and a good protein shake, Arthur was already fit but he still had a ways to go.
ooc: Join whoever you want.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! )   Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! ) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 3:18 am

Suddenly they could feel that the witch appeared near them. But don't worry! She just wanted to make a new healing spell.
Aurora watched her friends' training with a smile "I should do something too, huh?" She said to herself. After a short while she put her hands on her hips and started mumbling something. Suddenly the ground around her began to glow. "Woah..I feel the power.." After she said that, she stopped using her magic. And the ground went back to normal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! )   Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! ) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 8:47 pm

GAbriel walked up to her. " Hello beautiful woman, I see you are also a witch. Arthur told me about you but your the first witch besides me who I've seen here. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! )   Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! ) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 4:32 am

"Uhm...N-Nice to m-meet you." She said, almost whispering. She knew, she shout stop being shy. "W-what's your name?" Aurora asked. Come ooon Aurora! He's Arthur's friend..You don't have to be so shy The witch thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! )   Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! ) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 8:47 am

" My names Gabriel mystic, resident alchemist of the death weapon and meister academy at your service. " Gabriel wasn't helping auroras shyness, he looked really handsome. Like a male swimsuit model stroking a puppy with his shirt off handsome. " Might I beg your participation in a sparring match? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! )   Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! ) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 12:57 pm

"B-But. Ehm..I..M-my magic only helps people. I don't k-know any battle spells" Aurora said. She wasn't acting shy because Gabriel was handsome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! )   Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! ) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 1:18 pm

" Well all I can do with my magic is transmute things. " Gabriel walked over to the platform. " Do whatever you wish but my offer still stands. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! )   Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! ) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 7:15 am

Aurora sighed "Fine..." She said. Aurora had a feeling that Gabriel can create a weapon using his power...But that was just a feeling. She knew that without Arthur and/or Ben, she won't be able to defence...But hey! She can always cancel every spell and heal herself. Suddenly she felt confident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! )   Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! ) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:36 am

" Great! " Gabriel took out two pairs of padded training gloves. One purple for him, the other yellow orange for aurora. " Here put these on, they should keep us from hurting each other.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! )   Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! ) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:06 pm

Aurora put on the gloves and smiled slightly "Heh..Can we use magic?" She asked curious. Of course her magic couldn't hurt him...But Aurora asked because she wanted to know if she has to use her special spell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! )   Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! ) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:16 pm

" Ummm sure, you can. I'll only use alchemy if you use magic. " He walked ten paces away. " Your move! "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! )   Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! ) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:34 pm

"M-My move..Oh no.." She said. Aurora didn't know what to do.. She began to think. "Uhm.Can you make the first move, please?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! )   Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! ) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 6:13 pm

" Ok. " He walked over and attempted a jab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! )   Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intense training. Be the best you can be! ( Open! )
Page 1 of 1