Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rogue Meister

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Rogue Meister  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 9:04 pm

"Laura metzger's organization, like a police force for the dwma. Just a few extra missions"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 8:55 am

".....I see......" Rouge responded not actually caring, wondering or understanding why the DWMA would need something similar to a police force when all the teachers are past students of the school and have weapon if not death scythe partners. But none the less he clipped it onto his clothes but was soon or consumed by the fur on his clothes ".....do you already have a mission then?..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 3:56 pm

"not currently, no. I only get asked to do the big missions which means the same for you. Just go to meetings and all that crap."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 5:19 pm

"....there was no need to swear......" Rouge grabbed Siku's sleeve and dragged him down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2