Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training Day Begins(Me and Sov)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Training Day Begins(Me and Sov) Empty
PostSubject: Training Day Begins(Me and Sov)   Training Day Begins(Me and Sov) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 11:55 pm

The bright light that was the sun stood high in the sky, casting its rays across the training ground, bringing its much appreciated light as well as unwanted heat. It was midday, and instead of being in class which there was non that day(shhhh) or relaxing, a young rose headed girl of the age of 15, was striking at a lone tree which was covered in permanent scars that was left by her blade. She walked back, raising her arms, panting heavily and sweating as well. Her goal was perfection, and to make sure she achieves this, she awoke early to practice her combat, seeing how it seems that she no longer has a meister of any sort. "I don't need one anyway...I'm fine on my own, the world is just littering with imperfections...so why be a weapon for one? I wish they can all go away..." She took out her blades from her arms and sliced at the tree again with her right arm, and coming back wih her left, leaving two slices on the bark, before kicking it with left leg, backflipping away and collapsing on the ground, exhaused. "I'm....losing my touch...I'm not...one of them..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Training Day Begins(Me and Sov)   Training Day Begins(Me and Sov) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 12:12 am

A refined English voice speaks from directly in front of her, appearing to emanate from a large black raven. "Then why don't you do something about it?" It turns it's head sideways, revealing slitted, intelligent eyes. It flutters down and turns into the tall form of a witch, dressed in, what appears to be, sophisticated servants attire complete with a vest and rolled up sleeves. His face appears condescending despite his total lack of expression. He leans down and offers his hand in a gentlemanly fashion " Of course you would need power to do something like that, mrs...?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Training Day Begins(Me and Sov)   Training Day Begins(Me and Sov) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 12:37 am

A raven? A TALKING RAVEN!? Was she going insane? Was she that bent on trying to be perfect she's driving herself mad? Well...it would happen eventually...(*cough*). Oh wait, the crow was a person...that's fine..!? A witch...as far as her knowledge aids her, a witch are one of the only things that can actually shift between animal and human form. But..he doesn't really look like a witch admittedly, he's dressed rather nicely almost like a butler, heck he could even be one! But she didn't let  this distract her, she smacked the man's hands away, and jumped backwards on her feet, almost losing balance and feeling lightheaded as she was still fatigued. "The name's Rose...Rose *cough* Anguish! And what do you think I'm *cough* Doing?! Of course I"m doing something about it..." It was hard to speak, and even harder to breathe, but she tried her best to not show her fatigue, even though she was panting vigorously
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Training Day Begins(Me and Sov)   Training Day Begins(Me and Sov) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 8:00 am

"Well, from my perspective what you are 'doing' is attacking a defenseless tree." He says, still cool and polite, yet so very arrogant.sombre regards her carefully "though I do of course wonder what you consider to be 'imperfections'" he straightens into his usual perfect posture when she smacks his hand away, a bemused smile playing upon his lips.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Training Day Begins(Me and Sov)   Training Day Begins(Me and Sov) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 12:20 am

"I couldn't care less about the damn tree! I must train...to be the best! I settle for no less!" She stomps on the ground with obvious building frustration. But it wasn't the fact that she was mad at this man who suddenly showed up, and criticizing her(from her viewpoint) but she was mostly mad at herself, as she brought herself to this point to where she's probably slacking, and not being able to reach her best anymore. There were limits that needed to be stretched, and goals to be met! She must work her hardest! But enough about that, through he growing frustration, she at least managed to explained to this individual what imperfections mean to her. "Imperfections...are....are..." What could she say? 'Perfect' was hard to describe as is, but...what is perfection exactly? She could barely describe it herself, but at least made her opinion known. "Everything...EVERYTHING IS IMPERFECT! Everything has flaws! Everything is just...disgusting!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Training Day Begins(Me and Sov)   Training Day Begins(Me and Sov) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 11:01 pm

"Hmmm." He says with a black-nailed finger pressed to his lips. "You just might do... If you are serious about gaining power, why don't you eat souls?" He says, producing a glowing blue one, and a glowing red one, seemingly from no-where. "You must choose, I'm afraid. One is readily available and equally powerful, the other is much harder to come by, but it helps you sleep soundly at night knowing your decision was 'moral' which seems rather trivial when you think about it..." he says in a condescending tone.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Training Day Begins(Me and Sov)   Training Day Begins(Me and Sov) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 11:38 pm

A tough decision....which was rather strange to make. Was this man...trying to urge her to eat pure souls?  No...maybe not, he clearly gave her a choice, but his argument was stimulating to say the least, but on whatever choice she chose, it was sure to be a double edged sword. But was power even something she wanted to rise to? Or was just her hand made perfectionist nature making it seem like that. She moved both hands slowly to the two souls, grasping them tight, feeling the power within them, one felt pure and carefree, while the other felt rather bitter and ominous. She brought them closer and glanced at both, depending on what choice she made, it would affect her decisions dramatically here on out. But to maintain the perfectionist order was to rise towards power quickly, she swallowed the pure soul, feeling its power being absorbed, looking down in guilt as she was now aware of the taboo she had just committed.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Training Day Begins(Me and Sov)   Training Day Begins(Me and Sov) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 11:47 pm

He smiles, only the barest curve of his lips. His purple eyes glow ominously "and so you have chosen. A contract has been made." He kneels in front of her. "My name is Sombre Serviteur, and until you rise to the exalted status of kishin, it will be my duty to serve you, doing anything and everything you ask until the day of your death, where I will consume your soul." He places one hand over his heart and lowers his head.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Training Day Begins(Me and Sov)   Training Day Begins(Me and Sov) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 12:36 am

"My name...is Rose...Rose...sigh Anguish...." She looked down upon her new servant, quite solemn at the crime she just committed. But at the same time couldn't help but question why eating pure souls are not allowed, sure your probably killing innocents, but if the benefits are just as beneficiary of a eating a kishin egg....then...why does it matter? This thought lightened her spirit, and convinced her that nothing was exactly "wrong" with eating pure souls, especially if the same route could be reached nevertheless. She can still be perfect, even without exactly adhering to Lord Death's rules, but hey in life a few rules can be broken. "Devour my soul? When I pass? I would rather you not, but granted when I'm dead, it doesn't matter much. Now, since I am now your master....apparently, I must ask if you know a place where I can reside...this Academy is no longer suited for me, and wouldn't appreciate my presence."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Training Day Begins(Me and Sov)   Training Day Begins(Me and Sov) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 6:42 pm

"But of course Madame." He says, standing up "if you would pleases follow me, I will show you to your new home."

Ooc: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corvin_Castle this is the castle you will be living in...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Day Begins(Me and Sov)   Training Day Begins(Me and Sov) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Day Begins(Me and Sov)
Page 1 of 1