Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Training Begins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

The Training Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Training Begins   The Training Begins I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 5:02 pm

"Over here Nalik." Millina would say as she walked ahead. She stayed at least a good two strides ahead so that she can scout the area before they begin to train there. What area you ask? A rather lush forest actually, where the trees grew high so that they can reach to the sky that dawned over them. Moss and leaves lined the ground, with no real path in sight, usually indicating an area that seems to be rather isolated, and or rarely explored.

Thanks to the ever so large canopy of the trees, very little light made it through, giving the area a nice cool and refreshing feeling as the sun would no longer be able to spread it's heat directly. After awhile longer, she stopped to gaze around her for a moment to make sure that no real threats from things such as wild animals were present...of course there was always a possibility, but so far things seem safe. "We should train here. There might be many trees, but it'll be good practice so you can practice maneuvering." She transformed in a flash of light blue light onto Nalik's arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins   The Training Begins I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 5:24 pm

Nalik held up the weapon. Ever since he had partnered with Millina, he had made sure to only wear his right gauntlet. It wouldn't make sense for him to have to worry about taking off his left one if she was just going to turn into a form that covered his arm anyways.

"I was thinking that we should try to work on trying to figure out how the heck your stuff activates, instead." The Inu took a few steps forward, glancing around the area. "I've had decades to practice physically and high mobillity just isn't really my style, you know? I prefer to focus on direct attacks and anticipating the enemie's moves."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins   The Training Begins I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 5:56 pm

That won't make him last long...how will he expect to live around much longer if he just bullheads everything? "I advise that you'd not be so reckless. In some situations it may be best if you were to take your time as opposed to charging in. I think that testing your mobility may be more of a priority in order to lessen the risk of injury." From within her weapon form she glanced around the area in an attempt to analyze how the training can actually work and style it towards mobility. "However if you're willing, we can try to combine the two in an attempt to maximize the training.  I suggest you charge at the large tree in front of you in an attempt to cut down as fast as your able, you have under a minute, and I suggest you also use the gun function in order to maximize the damage, inputting 01000001 01100011 01110100 01101001 01110110 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01010011 01110111 01101111 01110010 01100100 in order to have the sword available for your immediate use."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins   The Training Begins I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 7:04 pm

"Wait, slow down a bit!" Nalik shouted while his partner started spiewing out numbers. This was going to take some time for both of them. "Crap, what was.... Damn computer crap....." He glanced down at the screen, giving it his best guess. "0100010..... F***..................... 0100001101, I think?" The meister groaned in frustration at trying to figure the code out. "Why the heck did you even set this up to use numbers? Couldn't you just have a thing where I just type in 'sword' or something and make it easier for everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins   The Training Begins I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 8:06 pm

"Binary is a very basic programming language. Technically it should be enough for what you need." Great, now I have to customize to fit what he needs...hopefully it won't be much of a problem... The idea of doing that would frustrate her more if it wasn't for the fact that she can at least change the kind of programming language used. but the fact that even Nalik had a somewhat difficult time with it, did irk her a tad, especially after being accused of her being inconsiderate in her choice of programming language.  "However if it's too much of a problem, I can try to accommodate to your needs." Reluctantly, Millina changed the interface of the touchpad to a variety of basic numbers from 0-9. I changed the programming option to hex. Just input the numbers 41 63 74 69 76 61 74 65 20 53 77 6f 72 64."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins   The Training Begins I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 9:01 pm

"I don't...." Nalik randomly mentioned as his partner gave him another stream of numbers faster than he could put them in. At least they were possible to memorize, but this would still take a really long time.

"Screw it!" The Inu rushed forward, drawing his normal sword before slashing at the tree as hard as he could. His wavelength pulsed through the tree as soon as his blade made contact, giving it extra strength. Oddly enough the weapon didn't seem to cleanly slice through the wood as much as it made contact, stopped for a moment, then quickly sawed through it before coming out the other side of the tree at a higher speed.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins   The Training Begins I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 12:09 am

"Proficient...but not good enough. You shouldn't have been able to saw. Your speed needs to be better as well." Millina sighed mentally after witnessing what she had, and began pondering how well the partnership would even work granted Nalik's lack of patience. He's going to run me dry. Darnit, he needs to get some patience or else this well never work... For a small moment she considered the neural link she suggested earlier, but granted she wasn't sure how well it will work, or how much it would risk, making it seem more like a forced resonance where she could potentially have most of the control between the two of them. "You have not had a chance to try out the sword that is available for you to use." Partially coming out of her weapon form, she began to type in the code herself. "A shame really. I was curious to see if you're able to do it yourself on the fly. But you must know that I cannot do this constantly for you, or else you'll never improve. Forgive me if I'm asking for too much." After typing in the code, she reverted back to her weapon state, with the sword appearing shortly after, with it dangling on a seemingly invisible line. "It's bound to this form, the line extends itself and is long enough to be used properly. You should not get tangled up...Now try again." She ended in a stern tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins   The Training Begins I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 10:16 pm

Frustrated, Nalik took Millina off of his arm. "I just knocked a damn tree over entirely on my own with one swing. At my best, that attack would have been good enough to saw through platemail without any issues whatsoever and cleave the wearer in two!" He held the weapon up at eye-level to make himself clear. "If you have a problem with the way I fight then do yourself a favor and just leave. Because I'm not changing to a new technique just because some kid says so...."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins   The Training Begins I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 11:38 pm

"I'd appreciate if you'd not refer to me as a 'kid' and that you promptly restrain yourself. I'm not attempting to change your technique entirely, but rather suggesting what I see as improvements in order to maximize utility of said technique. However I do apologize if it's something you're not willing to do." Millina's reflection on the weapon appeared, with her face while calm, did seemingly hold bottled up frustration while trying to talk with Nalik. I don't care at all if he were to level the tree in one swing! The point being is that it wasn't a clean slice! The nerve of him too to call me a kid...I mean, in terms of age, we're obviously not too far from each other! "May I ask to why you referred to me as a kid, when you yourself resemble close to my age?" I find it insulting... The more she thought about it, the more stern her face became, until it was entirely a look of disapproval. She can be seen shaking her head in the reflection before fading back into her weapon "limbo."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins   The Training Begins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Training Begins
Page 1 of 1