Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fetching The Skull Knight.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Fetching The Skull Knight. Empty
PostSubject: Fetching The Skull Knight.   Fetching The Skull Knight. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 6:59 pm

"Dragons are not taxis!!" Glyndwr yells, hanging precariously onto the side of the saddle strapped to his dragon companions back, looking around the city of Rome for an individual named the Skull Knight. He wasn't told what said individual looked like, just that he will know him when he sees him. "So are we supposed to be looking around Rome until we find this guy? What if he's inside, we'll never see him from the air." Glyndwr remarked, when Yurio turned suddenly, almost knocking Glyndwr off. "Oi! What's your problem?"
Man with bone looking armour spotted.
"Oh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fetching The Skull Knight.   Fetching The Skull Knight. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 8:04 pm

The Skull Knight wondered down a crowded street section, holding a makeshift brown bag in his right arm full of something that was hard to make out. While normally people would be shocked at his appearence or think he was a Kishin, he didn't bother any of them so they just naturally tried to keep their distance from the freak. Finally, he bent over, picked up a good sized brick (feeling to see how heavy it was, of course), and shoved it down into his bag.

Too bad Roman wasn't around anymore. He always just loved it when the Dark Weapon chucked heavy rocks at him from a distance. Always saying stuff like 'Ill kill you if you do that again!' and 'Just shut up and hit the thing already!' Haha...... Typical Roman......
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fetching The Skull Knight.   Fetching The Skull Knight. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 8:15 pm

Yurio swooped down above the bone clad mans head and in front of him, much to the crowds dismay, with Glyndwr now secured inside the saddle. "You there!" He yelled, pointing at the man. "Are you The Skull Knight!?" He yelled again in question. He didn't know why he was yelling, seeing as Yurios wing-beats were not loud enough to drown out his voice if he just spoke loudly, but hey, perhaps bone armour makes it hard to hear. Somehow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fetching The Skull Knight.   Fetching The Skull Knight. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 9:17 pm

"What?!" The Skull Knight screamed back. Since the guy on the giant flying thing was shouting, he figured that it must mean he was saying something difficult to hear. But he didn't hear anything.... Actually, what was the thing he was riding?

"Holy cow-zepplin! That is one big puppy!" Without thinking, the Dark Weapon suddenly threw a brick at the dragon. "What do you WANT with me!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fetching The Skull Knight.   Fetching The Skull Knight. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 10:03 am

Yurio caught the brick in his mouth and let it drop to the ground. "If you are The Skull Knight, we have been asked by Lord Death to take you back to the academy." Glyndwr explains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fetching The Skull Knight.   Fetching The Skull Knight. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 1:13 pm

"Oh, right!" Skull Knight shouted back before trying to explein his absense. "I had to fight a guy and his one-man band but then I got hungry and taught a vampire about the power of learning.... And I lost the plane tickets! Or... was that the Kishin Soul............."

Blankly, the Dark Weapon blinked a few times in silence. "Ok, I'm coming up now." He bent over as his spine-like structure detatched from his back and transformed into a lengthy chain with a scythe-blade at the end with a glow of black and red light before turning fully solid. Then, he shot the chain up at the dragon to wrap around whatever it could.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fetching The Skull Knight.   Fetching The Skull Knight. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 1:40 pm

"Hey! Be careful!!" Glyndwr yelled as the scythe wrapped around one of Yurios legs. (Nyah, I guess??) "Anyway, you might wanna get up here, it isn't such a comfortable ride hanging off a limb."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fetching The Skull Knight.   Fetching The Skull Knight. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 4:14 pm

The Skull Knight tried to pull himself up by the chain, only to be weighed down too much by his bone plates to get up. Desperately he tried to pull and climb on the chain, tightening it's grip on the dragon's leg, only to fall back down each time without much progress.

"Don't worry, I can do this!"

*14 attempts later*

"I've Got This!!!"

*8 attempts later*

The Skull knight hung swinging by his chain, somehow managing to get his arms and legs tangled up in it while trying to climb up. His hardened scarred skull-plate warped into a frustrated expression as he tried to flail his limbs to get loose. "Ok, I need a quick break from this. Who's up for Chineese food?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fetching The Skull Knight.   Fetching The Skull Knight. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 4:31 pm

"Not sure why Lord Death wants you back, my friend." Glyndwr sygnals for Yurio to land, in turn letting Skull Knight slide along the ground as they descended. Once Yurio was on the ground he looked town to see if the hanging man was ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fetching The Skull Knight.   Fetching The Skull Knight. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 4:59 pm

After squirming around enough, The Skull Knight finally got one of his arms free. "Easy! He wants me back because I'm a bloodthirsty sociopath who should be watched closely." After rolling around a bit more, the Dark Weapon started to get his left shoulder free. "I had to be back about a month ago.... Buutttt I couldn't because I got lost at the vampire's house for a few weeks."

With next to no effort, he suddenly got up on his feet as the chain instantly slipped off of him and perfectly straightened itself. Then, he leaped up and grabbed onto the saddle of the dragon, climbing up onto it's back before pulling the chain back into his body.

"Ready to go? Come oonnnn, let's RIDE DIS PUPPY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fetching The Skull Knight.   Fetching The Skull Knight. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 5:04 pm

"He doesn't like you calling him a puppy. He's a dragon." Glyndwr says, standing up as he does whenever he has passengers. "Anyway, you do not SEEM like a bloodthirsty sociopath."
Yurio springs into flight.
"Oh yeah, hold on tight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fetching The Skull Knight.   Fetching The Skull Knight. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 5:28 pm

The sudden rush of air felt unnatural, but The Skull Knight managed to keep a tight grip on the dragon with his left hand. His right still held the brown sack he'd dragged with him after all this time. "Ohh, yeaahhh? At least, I think I'm a bloodthirsty sociopath...." Now that the thought came to mind, the Dark Weapon licked his sharpened teeth.

"Actually, I could go for some orange juice, so wouldn't that make me an orange-thirsty sociopath?" With a subtle shrug, he went back to focusing on the statement a bit better. "Tell me if this sounds crazy or not. Have you ever heard of someone named Jet? I know for a fact I cut his arm off and killed him!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fetching The Skull Knight.   Fetching The Skull Knight. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 5:41 pm

"Jet? Can not say I have, honestly." Glyndwr sits down with his back to the other party. "If I do, I will sure let you know, ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fetching The Skull Knight.   Fetching The Skull Knight. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 8:10 pm

"I kind-of doubt it...." The Skull Knight mentioned as he tried to lean back slightly. "Jet's kind-of dead. Dead-er than dead, actually! Double/ Triple/ Mondo dead. Wasn't any reasoning with him, either! But what you gonna do, right? When life gives you lemons, you've just got to chop the tree down and pour salt on the wound. That's my philosophomery on life!!!"

After finally deciding that there really wasn't anything to lean back on, The Skull Knight ended up crouching back over. "So what's your philosophomery?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fetching The Skull Knight.   Fetching The Skull Knight. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 8:48 pm

"Pull up on a dragon and watch peoples reactions." Glyndwr replied, chuckling to himself. Yurio snorted smoke into the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fetching The Skull Knight.   Fetching The Skull Knight. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fetching The Skull Knight.
Page 1 of 1