Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 11:48 pm

Spencer realizes the bullets hadn't affected him much, but didn't want to approach him either. What did he have to live for though? He'd gone through enough already. Would ending his life make it go away? He didn't know.

Slowly making his way towards Nebun, he prepares to try and snap his neck. If he could find it anyways. He couldn't see but a smeared blur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 11:55 pm

She looked panicked ajd retracted them and jumped out of his reach she sees spencer and feels horror she hated himbfor what he did but didnt want him dead "run you stupid fool run"she yelled at him
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 11:58 pm

Nebun extends his arm to a length that nature never intended, grabbing spencer and flinging him back to them. "Don't tell me the little brat cares about this sorry idiot?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 12:02 am

Spencer groans when he hits the ground. He hadn't intended this to happen. In fact, he had only been sitting on a bench minding his own business about thirty minutes ago.

He hadn't cared for what Nebun had said. He wasn't really listening much. It wasn't important to him.

Standing back up, he rubs his head and slides his gun back into its holster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 12:05 am

Ivy growls "god you idiot you showld have ran and never looked back " qhile nebun was distracted she pulled a bit of blood from her making it into a spiked whip and slashed it at him
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 12:09 am

Nebun grabs spencer by the arm and throws him towards her attacks, using him as a meat shield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 12:11 am

She dissolved her blood before it could hurt him "put him down nebun and fight like the man I think you are "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 12:15 am

Spencer went to stand back up again after being thrown. His hand went straight for his pocket to find the pocket knife. It wouldn't do much, but he could use it as a small advantage.

Then he thought again. Wouldn't it just be a better idea to run?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 8:32 am

Nebun laughs for almost a full minute "are you honestly trying to appeal to some sort of foolish male honor? Ha HA! Honor is a cowards defense, victory is victory regardless of how you get it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 4:25 pm

God spencer I knew you were stupid but god, run just run I got him so run "she said creating a sword out of her blood and runs at nebun she aims for his heart with her sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 4:57 pm

Spencer starts backing up. He knew himself that he wasn't one to be considered manly anyways.

((Sorry for the short post. I'll be able to post more later. I'm not supposed to be online right now.))
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 6:14 pm

Nebun launches several bloody needles from his cut, all scattered about so as to insure that at least one would hit her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 6:22 pm

She yelled out in pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 7:50 pm

After several hours of searching, Glaucon was almost ready to give up on finding Nebun and head home for the night. But then, when he least expected it, the sound of a scream caught his attention. Immediately, Glaucon and Rosanna, his Demon Shotgun, made their way to the source of the noise.

As he turned the corner, he saw two people. A man and a woman. While she was being attacked by Nebun, wielding a black sword, the man slowly started to back away. With a quick flick of his wrist, Glaucon sent 5 razor-sharp claws flying through the air right at the man's feet, each one stabbing into the ground.

"Where's your manners?" He shouted at the man, his yellow eyes glowing in the darkness as his claws quickly grew back. "Don't you know there's no honnor in running from a fight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 8:29 pm

Stumbling a bit further back, he looks over at the apparition that just appeared. The man had just about murdered his feet with needle sharp claws.

Regaining his balance, he looks at the blurred man with a glare then starts to run.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 8:49 pm

Within her weapon form, Rosanna tilted the head at the individual who was making a getaway, while admittedly it did seem cowardly, you can't force someone to just stay, especially against Nebun. She wasn't even sure why Stephen wanted to get involved in someone's attempt to runaway, but fleeing wouldn't help someone get anymore brave if they disregard something that can strengthen them Rosanna sighed, and a sound similar to gears shifting could be heard within the shotgun. "Switching ammunition output to daggers!" She then fired at the man's direction imitating Stephen's shots, which landed on the ground at the man's feet in an attempt to stop him in his tracks. "Oh please don't run...um, if you don't think honor is much of your thing maybe you can use this as an opportunity to build your own strength?" She said softly within her growing head pain, but that was the least of her concerns...what really was concerning her was Stephen, his soul feels...off. Not like they had a problem resonating, but something about it frightened her, and made her feel a bit uncomfortable, which is unfortunate as a weapon partner feeling scared or uncomfortable with their meister can cause issues with resonating anyway, in fact she felt her wavelength became off with his at the thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 9:00 pm

OOC: Shitshitshitshitshitshit.

Spencer attempts to stop as the daggers impale the ground in front of him, but he stumbled once more and caught himself. "Where the hell are all of these weapons coming from?!" He screamed in his head. It was as if the sky itself was not wanting him to leave. If he stayed, he'd be minced beef. But if he left, he'd look like a complete coward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 9:23 pm

Ivy saw the other weapons and growled "crap this is getting bad " she snaped the bloody spike that had impaled her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 10:31 pm

Glaucon's face twisted further into a maddened smile before being distracted by almost going out of sync with Rosanna. "Stay back here for a minute, I'll keep him from running away. He'll think twice before blindly ganging up on someone again!"

Without warning, he let go of Rosanna and extended his claws to a full curved sharpened foot each! Then, he ran in a curved line at the man, claws ready, and slashed at him once with each arm to try and push him back twords Nebun.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 11:05 pm

"Oh...um...of course Steph-GAH!" She fell abruptly, the shotgun clanging against the ground before settling on its surface. From the outside of the weapon, it just seems like ordinary clanking, but within her weapon form as well with her worsening headache, it sounded like banging! The type of banging that kills your head slowly, as is what's happening to Rosanna now. She turned back into her normal form on her knees, holding her head tight as the headache worsens and worsens, her head feeling like its being crushed, impaled by an invisible force. She quickly got up and ran towards her caretaker "Steph-....." she was cut short as she collapsed, silent, before reopening her eyes, the eyes now filled with hunger for destruction. The seemingly new entity cracked her neck back and forth, and began to scan the area. "Great to be back...hm...let's see....1, 2, the rich guy, and the crazy guy...I'll go for 1 first, and then maybe 2...I haven't had a good soul in a long time." Rosanna looked at Spencer, and smiled crazily, before rushing towards him swiftly with her shotgun arm, aiming to attempt a shotgun butt to hopefully stun. (Like a rifle butt) Damn...have to be weary of those two though, they almost wasted me last time, maybe I...could work with them?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 11:09 pm

Nebun pays no mind to the snapping of his needles, he simply launches two more, this time at spencer, each of them aimed at a shoulder. He doesn't seem to notice the now-crazed girl that had come with Stephen. What was her name again? Ah, nevermind, he had a kill coming!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 11:18 pm

Spencer turns the other way away from the pairs of long scissor-looking things that were reaching towards him and metaphorically pushing him the opposite direction. But it hadn't taken long for yet another figure to join in. The newly found person seemed to have a rather strange looking arm. Probably a weapon, but he couldn't completely make out specific features.

It shocked him even further that the person with the strange arm was moving rather quickly and aiming right for him. He was the rabbit, and everybody else here was that pack of wolves fighting over the only scraps they can find. At least that's how he saw it.

What Spencer didn't know, was that he was being pushed right back towards Nebun. It wasn't really what he wanted to do, but he didn't have anywhere else to go. There were figures coming from every angle. It almost reminded him of those moments when he actually is losing his mind--loose voices, shady figures, the pursuit feeling, and even being blinded.

His running had stopped and he reached for the stinging feeling that snaked through his arm and ran a wave of shock through him. Spencer had begun gritting his teeth to the verge of cracking and he was trying to break the end of the needle off to leave without tearing his arm open more than it was. But without warning, something hit him hard near the back of his head and neck and caused him to become tingly throughout his arms and down into his legs. Jeez. Why was he always the target?

Last edited by Dr. Waffle Birdface on January 13th 2014, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 11:28 pm

Ivy growled and suddenly formed a scythe and swong at the two needles breaking them befor the could hit spencer she smiled at nebun " tisk tisk your already occupied with an opponent I would pay attention"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 11:29 pm

Nebun sticks 2 more needles into his shoulder blades and hoists him into the air, bringing back over to Nebun. He places a bladed finger under his chin and whispers "any last words? Screaming isn't very dignified after all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 11:34 pm

Spencer groaned when two more were brought to his shoulders and he was brought off of the ground. The pain wasn't unbearable, but it wasn't like it hadn't hurt.

He had heard that sentence a few times. Last words? His last words usually lasted a lifetime. Considering the fact that every time he's asked, he gets out alive one way or another.

Grasping two of the needles in his hands, he pulls up in them so he isn't being held up by his own weight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next