Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) Empty
PostSubject: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 9:48 pm

Aiko leaned against the rooftop of a building she'd picked to rest on. Sozen had went on without her, making patrols after Glaucon's attack, but his twin had simply decided to stop, lay down on a roof, and stare at the sky. Sure, she could've picked one of the lower buildings, and not the top of a clock tower, but she hadn't exactly been paying attention to where she'd decided to rest. She closed her eyes, letting out a soft sigh into the cold desert air.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 10:10 pm

Dralin had been walking casually across the rooftops, a dagger attached to a chain coming out of the palm of his right hand. As he reached the edge of a roof, he stuck his hand out and watched as the dagger shot forward towards the top of the roof, along with the chain. The dagger impaled itself at the top of the roof and Dralin willed the chain to shorten, causing him to lurch up towards the roof of the other building. He had been going up for a while, wondering what building he was going to the top of, but shrugged it off mentally. He finally got to the top, passing the roof at first but then made the dagger and chain disappear and landed right on his feet. When he looked up, he was surprised to see someone there and even more surprised that it was Aiko. He smiled and walked forward, stopping beside her. He crossed his arms and said, "Well hey there sleeping beauty."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 10:18 pm

Aiko looked over to him, a smile breaking across her face. "Hey you... Actually, do you mind switching spots? You'd make a much better damsel in distress..." She stuck out her tongue, teasing him, then patted the roof beside her. "C'mon, lay down. The roof's still just warm enough from the sun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 10:30 pm

"I doubt it. Not nearly beautiful enough." He grinned and lay down next to her, putting his arms behind his head. "So, what have you been up to lately? Assuming that without me it's be a little dull..." He looked over at her, moving slightly closer to her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 10:32 pm

Aiko smiled, snuggling up to him in an instant. "It's been a little dull, yeah. We actually just got back a few days ago. Sozen and I were visiting out parents in New York. Y'know, visiting children by day, awesome vigilante kishin hunter's by night. I'm getting pretty good at free running and parkour, what with all this running around the tops of buildings and stuff."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 10:38 pm

Dralin put an arm around her, looking up at the sky as she began talking. When she finished he looked back at her and said, "That's good...bet you aren't as good as me though. Been climbing these buildings for years now...plus my weapon form helps out a lot with that. It's like a grappling hook."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 10:40 pm

Aiko laughed, elbowing him in the side. "Stop showing off, Batman. I'm the last person you need to worry about impressing." She leaned over, kissing his cheek. "You've already impressed me enough, remember?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 11:06 pm

"Batman? Please. He doesn't have anything on me." He chuckled as she kissed him on the cheek and told him he impressed her enough. "I remember..." He rested his head against hers and began to lightly play with her hair.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 11:07 pm

The silence was nice, until Aiko stiffened in his arms. Then, slowly, she started to smirk. Glowing, she landed beside him in her weapon form. "Pick me up, Dralin dear. There's a nuisance that needs to be dealt with..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 11:21 pm

Dralin blinked and then shook his head, stood up, and picked her up. "What nuisance are you talking about exactly?" He looked around, wondering what exactly Aiko was talking about.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 11:24 pm

Aiko shivered in his grip for a brief moment. Look through my scope. Three o'clock, street level. On the street prowled what looked to be a normal man, save for the overly bulky clothes he wore, and the way his seemed to be looking this way and that. Line the shot up just a bit above where you want to hit. Take a breath. Breath in. Put your finger lightly on the trigger. When you breath out, squeeze. A mental image passed through his head, him as he was holding Aiko, and her behind him, hands on her shoulders, whispering into his ear as she directed him how to fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 10:39 am

Dralin turned his head towards the location she gave him and looked through her scope. He saw the man and nodded slightly as Aiko told him what to do. He lined up the shot just above the head. He breathed in, putting his finger lightly on the trigger and waited a second before breathing out and squeezing the trigger.

Last edited by Phoenix on June 7th 2014, 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 10:41 am

The recoil was negligible, as she was firing part of his soul wavelength and not an actual bullet. The beam of light fired forward, zipping through his head with surgical precision. The man became a tornado of black, leaving behind only a kishin soul. Aiko's mental projection smiled, and gently nipped his ear. "Good boy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 10:47 am

Dralin grinned and pulled Aiko in her weapon form away from him. "Thank you...wanna switch back into your regular form now? As cool of a weapon you are, you look better in your normal form."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 10:50 am

Aiko began to glow, shifting back so that she was once again lying on the roof, looking up at him instead of the sky. "You just like having something to look at, don't you?" The words weren't an accusation, so much as they were a challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 10:53 am

Dralin shrugged, sitting next to her, his hands extended behind him to keep himself up. "Usually it doesn't matter. But when I see you...well, not being able to look upon such beauty is torture." He smiled and moved towards her, lying down next to her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 10:56 am

Aiko again curled up against him, giving him a quick nuzzle before leaning up to kiss his cheek once more. "You're not the worst person to look at, either." She laughed, shooting him a wink before settling back against him, her head resting on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 5:34 pm

Dralin chuckled and kissed her forehead lightly and played with her hair once more. "I know...no one can have the honor to look as good as us." He looked back up at the sky and closed his eyes lightly. Dralin sighed happily and whispered, "I could lie here forever..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 5:38 pm

She snuggled close to him, walking her fingers up his chest and then back down. "I'd prefer a bed... Or a field. Someplace soft..." She gave him a smile, setting her head back on his shoulder again. "But anywhere I'm with you is soft enough..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 12:33 pm

Dralin grinned, wrapping his arms around her. "Even the oh so rough and hard surface of the roof of a clocktower?" He laughed and kissed her on the cheek, content as could be.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 12:34 pm

She smirked, rolling on top of him to give him a kiss. "Especially the 'oh so rough and hard' roof of a clocktower."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 2:33 pm

Dralin laughed, gently rubbing her back as she lay on top of him. He kissed her back, holding this kiss for a few seconds before breaking away and resting his head on the ground. "Especially? Surely that's only an exaggeration..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 2:36 pm

Aiko giggled softly, kissing him again. "Are you so sure? I think..." She kissed down to his chin. "Maybe..." She kissed up his jaw. "You forget who you're dealing with..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 1:36 am

Sighing happily, he let Aiko kiss his jaw and he rubbed her back more and more, running his hands through her hair. He whispered in her ear as she kissed him, "Hmm...well now I'm starting to think that how soft a surface is doesn't matter at all...not saying I mind though."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 1:51 am

Aiko laughed, pulling away and smirking down at him. A devious look past through her eyes as she studied him, though she said nothing, walking her fingers around his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)   Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Words in the Night (Private Phoenix and Oblivion)
Page 1 of 1