Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 11:42 pm

Nebun contemplates him for a moment. He was so sad and pathetic, like a worm. Nebun sneers and rips his hand into the taut flesh of his lower back, and grabs hold of his spine "honestly I'm surprised to see that you even have a backbone." He says before ripping it out, disabling his entire lower half and dropping him to the floor like a rag doll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 11:46 pm

SPENCER"ivy yelled out when he was dropped feeling intens rage she swong at nebun with her scythe with inhuman speed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 11:52 pm

Spencer screams when Nebun pulls his spine away. All feeling in the lower half of his body was gone, and the pain only worsened when he hit the ground again. He slowly became nauseated and rolled himself over using his hands. Both of his arms were now clutching his stomach trying to keep from throwing up. The pain had grown more than excruciating.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 12:00 am

The blade of the scythe can't penetrate his black blood, simply causing it to lodge in Nebun's neck where she hit. "I would think you, of all people, might understand that you can't hurt me!" He laughs, walking up to her "I don't need to see your spine to know its there, but I think it is about time I removed your tongue."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 12:12 am

Tsk yeah right you freak " she said growling looking at him her hands were trembling as he came closer to her and went to pull her scythe away and jump out of his reach
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 12:21 am

"Rosanna's" smile grew wider with satisfaction as her attack made contact, and hurried along to finish the job: to kill him and consume his soul. "This little rat's soul is probably not even worth having, its probably the tiniest thing you'll ever see..." Unfortunately for her, she saw that the crazy guy who tried to waste her, "Nebun" Was it? Anyway, the crazy guy ripped out his lower back, with little effort no less. Dammit...Dammit...Now he's worth nothing to me now...Its not that she feels bad for him and decides to spare his life, but it's more the fact because of his spine being ripped out, he's not even worth a meal! He's like scraps at that point, and for insulting injury, Nebun didn't even kill him, just disabled him! She walked on over slowly looking down at his tattered body from the waist down. "Hm...lemme see...he ripped out your spine...so you can't walk...and I'm left with the scraps...no fun, no satisfaction...so...since you're not using your legs...howabout I just...BORROW THEM?!" She placed both hands firmly on each leg, and tugged hard, first listening to the two limbs pop from their sockets on the hip, TUG! She pulled even harder this time, but it was easier now that both were free from the place, and she began to hear the gross yet satisfying sickening tear of muscles! TUG! She smiled as they broke free of the body! The tissues emptying out its blood, and the body in a pointless effort, bleeding to try and save the wound. The leg was now limp, go figure. "HEY YOU! NEWBUN!" He tossed the leg towards his direction. "Help me out here.." she said with a smile, and with his left leg in hand, began beating the pour soul with it, laughing to herself as she did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 12:31 am

Spencer blocks his face and covers his head. What were they doing? And why had he worn the heavy boots that he always wore? Those were the least of his worries. How was he going to get out of here and explain what happened to Isabella? He didn't even know if he was going to live or not. And he certainly knew he was probably never going to walk again.

"Why tear off my legs if I---can't feel them?!"

He realized he had just spoken his mind, and slapped himself on the forehead. Even though being "kicked" hurt, it would've been smart to just tear off his arms would've been better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 3:16 pm

"Rosanna......" Glaucon took a moment to steady himself after watching the greusome display of both Nebun and his beloved Rosanna sadistically torture the man. Breaking his spine and ripping off his legs before beating him with them. This was just too much.... It was one thing to fight for power or to kill the wicked, but to actively torment someone like this!

The Kishin Egg did the one thing that he thought was right in this situation. The claws on his right hand detatched as he drew his straightsword and walked over to the crippled wounded dying man with a slight glimmer of bitter mercy flashing through his eyes. Then, without warning, he stabbed at the man's head to pierce his brain so that he would feel none of the pain he just endured ever again. "You should know better than to leave them alive. We have no idea what he's capable of."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 7:38 pm

Nebun lets the leg hit the ground and approaches him "pitiful." He spat, "though you do have a point." He admits, starting to reach for an arm, when Stephan of all people interrupts him! Nebun grabs his wrists as he starts to stab downward "we kill him, when I say we can kill him!" He growls, tightening his grip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 8:35 pm

Dusknoir wrote:
"Rosanna......" Glaucon took a moment to steady himself after watching the greusome display of both Nebun and his beloved Rosanna sadistically torture the man. Breaking his spine and ripping off his legs before beating him with them. This was just too much.... It was one thing to fight for power or to kill the wicked, but to actively torment someone like this!

The Kishin Egg did the one thing that he thought was right in this situation. The claws on his right hand detatched as he drew his straightsword and walked over to the crippled wounded dying man with a slight glimmer of bitter mercy flashing through his eyes. Then, without warning, he stabbed at the man's head to pierce his brain so that he would feel none of the pain he just endured ever again. "You should know better than to leave them alive. We have no idea what he's capable of."

((Dammit, Deth! We were going to keep him alive! We had this planned between me and Ladon. XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 8:51 pm

(I didn't know about your plans and who the heck lets their character get their legs ripped off and insists on letting them live?! I mean, at some point, it becomes a little too unlikely that someone's going to make it out of a situation. He doesn't even have a way to get away outside of magic and stuff....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 8:57 pm

((We're still waiting on somebody to come get him out. It sounds outrageous, but we were talking about it last night. It'll make sense when what we have planned goes through.))

Spencer looks up at Nebun who had stopped the blade from reaching his head only by about an inch. His own breathing had certainly picked up, and he was continuing to try and cover his head from the crazy person still hitting him. He knew he was going to pass out soon if he didn't get out, and he needed to try and call somebody over. A few people in fact. He knew even if he did get out, he'd be sore and in pain for the rest of his life.

Nebun had also begun reaching for his arm to tear it off. And he only knew that he had brought the situation upon himself. So, he'd have to endure it himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 9:05 pm

(OoC: If he gets away, Glaucon is going to blame Nebun for it...)
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 9:13 pm

OOC: MINE! GOLDEN KNIGHT GETS THE GUY! I CALL DIBS! HAHAAH

Rosanna looked back at the rich guy and the crazy one, rolling her eyes. "Capable of what? The only thing I see him being capable of is half a corpse!" She spat, and threw the left leg she held at the dying man. She then looked at Nebun, turning her arm back to normal and scratched her chin. "You!" She shouted pointing to Nebun "You I like, I like your style. That rich guy over there irks the living shit outta me! And while I do appreciate your style, I rather let him die a slow....painful....humiliating death at this point. He has no legs, he couldn't walk if he tried, and he's just plain useless. I personally prefer my kills to the more...living kind, and not the half dead ones that deserve to die slow."

With a mighty leap, Golden Knight landed in the midst of everything, hurrying here as he sensed a weak soul that was lingering on his daily walks of justice! And he found him! The poor man was practically dead! Or not quite yet, his soul was still, but weak. And looking around he noticed a fine young maiden, and the two he had seen before! And while he was tempted to blind side one of them as revenge, he stopped himself as this was not of him, and ignoring the maiden he picked up the almost dead man, looking around for his apparently lost limbs pointlessly, as it would not help to put them back on or reattach them, as they would not work as before, completely oblivious to the fact that his lower spine was ripped out. So with a great heave! He jumped wall to wall with his pick up, and landed on a roof and ran away towards his shop where he would hopefully fix him up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 10:10 pm

((New thread? ewe))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3