Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia Empty
PostSubject: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 10:33 pm

It had been about, what, two days after Amelia had rescued the harmed Kishin Egg. She had bandaged him, gave him medical care, and took samples and such from him during his state of rest. From what she observed, he was a Kishin Egg, but an odd one. He seemed to have traces of Black Blood in his body, but not enough to constitute him being a Black Blood user. "Alright, let's see if you'll wake up today." She sat at the edge of where she had lain him with her hair tied back into a long ponytail, goggles on, and an insane grin, further enhanced by red lipstick. She rubbed her hands together and grabbing what appeared to be a large syringe. She, first, took out some of his blood for further observance(or snackage, it'd see), then injected him with a viscous green fluid. Amelia took a few moments to wait for the serum to take effect.

Last edited by Glaceon on January 5th 2014, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 12:23 am

Stephen started to roll over feeling dizzy and strangely exhausted. His face had gone back to it's normal human disguise. His arms felt like they were on fire, probably just now feeling the internal hidden damage from how many claws he launched before. Oddly enough, he didn't remember how he came to such a state. Most of what happened after collecting 15 souls was just blank.

As soon as he opened his eyes, the image of a bloody cone-covered corpse flooded his brain for a moment, making him visably rear back in fear for a moment before the real look of the room was clear to him. The woman who saved him right next to him where he envisioned the body to be a moment ago....

"So I guess it worked...." Stephen groggilly said, trying to shake off his pain. Immediatly, he started to try and sit up, only to be stopped by the strain on his body. "What happened? I know you saved me, but how did I- .... I was suppost to help out Nebun! If he's dead, I'll have to murder every one of the students that knew about him! Without his power, I'm not safe from the DWMA. Especially after killing so many in one night....."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 12:02 am

"Where was he...." Rosanna limped somewhat through a rather odd location, she didn't exactly know where she was, and if she got lost she wasn't sure how to get back. In fact, how she got where she was was rather odd in its own right. After two days of not seeing Stephen, she began to fear the worst, and took it upon herself to go out and look for him. She didn't prepare much, and probably been away from his mansion a couple hours, but she was sure she was close. Although she probably wouldn't tell him, how she actually managed to stay on his trail was following his scent, using her slightly enhanced senses, but what bothered her most was how she caught a whiff of someone else as well, fearing that he may have been kidnapped. She eventually found a cave, and she noticed that his scent did seem to go down there. Just in case her fears were true, she turned her arm into a shotgun, preparing her slightly scarred body from her last scuffle, and began to walk down slowly. "H-hello...? A-anyone here?! Stephen! I came to look for you...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 1:29 am

"You, lay back. You went through intense trauma, and I don't need you dying on me before I have a chance to test. Relax, relax. It'll only hurt a little when I get started. And it seems that you've got a visitor coming in to see you any moment." Amelia looked and felt like a mad scientist, because she was one. One of her little bats flew to her and squeaked in her ear. She took it in her left hand and smiled, kissing the top of its head. "Good baby." It flew away happily, going back to it's job. "She'll be here very soon." Amelia walked out of the room, going over to a room full of technology and other items. She hit an intercom button and spoke into the microphone, her voice getting projected into the cave. "You there, young lady, come along inside. The one you seek is indeed here. Come along, come along, quickly, before you disturb the cave-life."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 8:13 pm

"!" Rosanna jumped at the sudden sound, she fired off her shotgun on one of the cave's walls, feeling as the debris from the wall scattered from its foundation, some of it landing on her face. She cocked the shotgun and walked a bit more forward, almost trembling from anticipation. "H-hello...? W-who's there?...." She tried to hid her nervousness and seem somewhat intimidating, but couldn't help but feel that it's not really helping her cause. And even though she wanted to oppose the strange voice that was obviously not Stephen, nevertheless she hurried along, following the person's instructions. While walking down ever so cautiously, she cleared her throat. "I-I h-have a gun y'know! And I'm not afraid to shoot! Just tell me where Stephen is, a-and I'll leave quietly...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 12:37 am

"Rosanna? How did she-" Stephen started to try and get up again, this time almost managing to roll off the bed while the bat witch was distracted. She wouldn't do something to Rosanna, would she? As long as he could remain looking human and keep his quest for power going, Stephen didn't care what the witch did to him... but Rosanna was a different story. She had nothing to do with any of this.

"You have to let me talk to her. She doesn't know about ANY of this- you have no idea how dangerous she could be if she loses control!" He just needed to warn her so that she wouldn't be experimented on. After all... Black Blood was pretty rare and several Witches would probably kill to get their hands on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 2:15 am

Amelia sighed and brushed a strand of hair out of her face with annoyance, her face clearly showing her emotion. "Your gun doesn't frighten me. Come along, right this way. You can't shoot what you can't see, can you?" She adjusted her goggles so that her eyes were barely visible over the glare. Amelia heard Stephen and groaned, rolling her eyes.

"I never said that I wasn't going to let you speak to her, go on ahead, I have no issue. But you still have to report back, your physical trauma isn't entirely healed, and you'd probably injure yourself further if you stray too far. I'm saying this for both my good, and your good. As well as the good of your little girlfriend up there." Amelia looked at Stephen calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 3:13 am

"She's not my g-" Stephen started to shout as he leaned on his arm, only to be stopped by a sudden urge of pain. He gripped his cheast for a moment while it passed before lying back down. While he still didn't trust her by any means, she was right. He was in no shape to get up and try walking around just yet.

Quote :
"I guess you're not my princess. At least, not yet... but I'm going to help you become one. But, before anything else, you need to get some rest. Let your body recover from what it's just been through."

The irony of the situation struck him as he forced himself to wait for Rosanna. It was almost painful how easilly their roles were reversed....
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 3:30 am

Damn....That didn't go as planned... She sighed and moved on a bit forward. She was hoping to instill some sort of intimidation, but it came out flat as even the stange person didn't even seem the slightest worried. As she trekked further, her hand was still placed firmly on the shotgun as it trembled with some fear, but when she saw Stephen, her guard dropped almost instantaneously, running to him and hugging him tight. "Oh Stephen...I havem't seen you in three days I began to worry for you dear...." She had hoped that nothing was wrong with him, and kinda made her curious on what he had left to do initially and what prolonged his absence."All I want to know Stephen, is why you left in the first place. You can tell me hun, you can trust me...,after all, I do trust you..." She said with a bit of a blush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 3:42 am

"I-" Stephen was shocked by her sudden hug.... And the resulting surge of pain from her suddenly holding him so tight, but mostly from the emotion of it all. His mind raced to try and remember what happened that injured him. It was still mistly a blank, but he remembered one detail....

"All I know is I was hurt by a Dark Weapon pretty badly. But... it doesn't matter as long as you're safe, princess...." Instinctively, his face blushed at the word. Just that he was saying it on purpose. "But, enough about that. It doesn't matter. How have you been doing? Have you been able to keep your other side in control while I was gone? I would hate to think that things got too out of control while I was gone."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 5:57 pm

"Oh I've been doing quite well Stephen! I mean I've been missing you greatly and all....you had me worried sick. I was scared something happened to you, and it hurts me to find out that you're hurt!" Rosanna let go of him and grabbed his hand tight, and tried to pull him, not too hard but just to try and get him going. "Don't worry deary, I'll take you back to your house and I'll patch you up real nice! I'll make sure you won't hurt anymore!" While she was trying to get Stephen up, she did feel that she had to tell him the strange dreams prior, it probably wasn't something major as it seemed like it didn't really involve her more dangerous side, but she felt like it was at least worth noting. "Um...Stephen...before we leave, although I haven't had any incidents, I feel the need to say that I had some strange nightmares....like the same ones...I hope I don't sound like a child, but it bothers me...and I've been kinda peckish on the soul department...it would hurt to have one right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 6:05 pm

"Ahem." Amelia said rather softly, making her presence known to the other two whom she was behind. "Leave? Aha, no. I'm sorry, but he's not ready to leave and you aren't going while I'm at it. While you may not like it, your boyfriend owes me for sort of saving his life." She had caught wind of the entire conversation, even though she greatly disliked it. "Nightmares, you say? I can diagnose you, you seem like you would need it." Amelia smirked. "I mean, after all, he is currently in a very tender state and has yet to fully recover. Moving him too much could cause a permanent tear in his tissue and even a ruptured organ. Believe me, quite a few of those were pierced when I was patching him up the last time. This way you can remain here for the moment while he heals and you don't need to wait around doing absolutely nothing with this issue sitting on your shoulders that you don't understand."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 8:35 pm

When Rosanna pulled his arm, an intense surge of pain shot through his body. He wanted to scream, but instead his mind turned blank for several moments. Stephen felt like he couldn't move, he was forced to just lie there as Rosanna and the witch carried on talking. Their words sounded like a muffled mess of noise, the only sound he could truely figure out was the sound of his heartbeat. In the background, something seemed to be moving in the shadows. A large curved shape that seemed to slip around. Taunting him. Sarcastically asking him to get up and figure out what it was despite knowing he wasn't able to move.

Suddenly, Stephen's mind went back to normal as he rapidly blinked. Trying to see whatever he thought he saw in the darkness, but not being able to.

"...while he heals and you don't need to wait around doing absolutely nothing with this issue sitting on your shoulders that you don't understand." The witch said as he regained awareness of what was going on. He definatly didn't understand what was going on with himself, either, but Stephen didn't want to make the witch think he was a better target for experimentation than he already was. He looked back down at his unnatural dark purple arms, unsure what to do for a moment.

"Can you go into some detail about what happened, Rosanna? I don't like it, but.... I don't know, with your problem we have to take some things more seriously."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 10:18 pm

"Oh well Stephen, I've been kinda having weird dreams you see...its like I'm in this strange room you see...I know it seems far-fetched, but I kinda saw someone that looks like this...unusual dragon thing... as well as this weird figure that looks like an outline of me, but much more horrid and it had something...devilish about it..or evil I guess. And they were arguing about power, and control, but I just couldn't put my finger on it...I guess its not a nightmare really....but it kinda bugs me, cuz I had it for 2 nights straight...and that figure in it just rubs me the wrong way..." She wasn't exactly sure whether she was talking to the strange girl who offered to "Diagnose" or Stephen who asked to put some detail into the situation that chances are not as big of a problem she thinks it is...or could it be much worse? An omen? Rosanna tried to push that possibility away, as it probably would be better to not go deeper in it than she should.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 1:58 am

"Oh?" Amelia listened to this with interest, scratching her chin with one finger. "Hm. Give me a second." She went to Stephen and touched her forehead, then tapped his forehead, face calm. "You should sleep soon, that's what that should do. Magic n'all." She then returned to Rosanna. "Come with me, come with me. I think I can find what ails you." Amelia have a grin, moving her goggles off of her eyes, onto her forehead. She cupped her fingers around her mouth and called out. "HEY! PRISSY BOY! HERE!" Amelia said, calling to someone as if they were some kind of animal or lesser being. Her arms dropped to her side, with a smirk. "He'll be here any second now."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 6:17 pm

Walter walked swiftly to the call of his....boss, ugh, how he hated to admit it. No one was ever the boss of him, even when still in his parents care they were rather lenient, so working for this maniacal girl would need more than an adjustment, and it would be rather hard for him to hold his tongue, but nevertheless he exploded in response. "Don't call me prissy boy! Call me by my name! I do have one after all." The young boy was wearing a blackish robe over a rather expensive looking suit, and a hat that resembled a porcupine, spines and all. 

Rosanna was baffled on how a young girl like herself could help her in anyway, but nevertheless she complied, even if her dream was probably nothing more than...just that. But seeing everything around her, it made her wonder is she was doing anything to Stephen? If she were to hurt Stephen, Rosanna may never forgive her..."Pardon me being rude, but how could you help me? You look like...I don't know 13? And your little friend there doesn't look as experienced either..." The spoiled rich boy scoffed and turned his head away from Rosanna and Amelia 

"Well excuse me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 5:50 am

Amelia flicked Walter in the side of the head as he entered. "Bite your tongue before I do it. And I do mean that literally." She glared at him harshly before turning back to Rosanna with a smile on her face. "Well if you couldn't tell from my scientist attire, I do have several credentials and have many inventions and innovations I could show you. I can guarantee that I can help you. He, however, is not very qualified. He's just a moron here to help me, ignore him." She smiled widely.

"So, shall we go this way? Come on, come along, this way, this way." Amelia motioned for Rosanna to got through an entrance that lead to another room. "Be a dear and go get my equipment for me. You know, my syringes, my fluids, go on, go on, make use of yourself." She told Walter, motioning for him to go on ahead.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 10:09 pm

Rosanna nodded and walked into the other room slowly, looking back at Amelia and the strange young man. "Okay...um...if you insist....miss?" Considering her age, it was kinda hard on how she should actually address her, but nevertheless she at least tried to show some respect for this younger person who offered to help her, even if she is admittedly shady, and Rosanna is still curious if this girl was hurting Stephen, but the questions can wait till later perhaps...

Now back on Walter, who rolled his eyes but nodded in respect. "Yes Ms. Amelia" he said through his gritted teeth, and glaring at her before he left to retrieve her things. Granted she probably wasn't be that rude to him, but still being treated as an underling kills him on the inside. "Damn bitch..." he muttered to himself, going into her bathroom to retrieve her tools and bringing them back post haste. "Here you go...Ms bit-I mean Amelia." He froze up inbetween words, petrified as what she might do to him..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 1:15 pm

"Lay down right here and we'll get right to you, Miss." Amelia patted a sort of leather bed, that laid flat, also like a autopsy table, but not as sterile or made of metal. She pulled up a tray that would hold her materials when Walter were to get them to her. "Believe me, I can get you a good diagnosis in no time, I'm a professional, you can trust." Amelia nodded.

When Walter brought her her things, Amelia smirked and decided it was time to torture him a little bit. "Good boy." She took her tools and equipment, setting it down where she wanted it to be, then she took Walter's chin in her left hand and she kissed his forehead, leaving a bright red mark right smack-dab in the middle of his forehead. "Alright, go on." She smirked and went back over to her equipment and prepared her first syringe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 8:04 pm

Suddenly, Stephen sat up and grabbed his head. His unnatural arms recovering their feeling. He felt quite a bit better all of a sudden. The hunger from before started to come to him, the great desire for souls and revenge that had prevailed throughout everything else.... It felt... quite a bit better than he remembered........

Without thinking, he got up and put on his old blood-soaked shirt, pulling the hood over his head as his face shifted. His eyes turning yellow with the skin around them becoming dark and hidden by the shadow while his teeth sharpened and his nose flaired like a beast. Then, Stephen turned to the door and left. It was time to find Nebun once again.... Time to become re-united with his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 8:54 pm

"Alright then miss...it really means a lot for you to help me-" She paused, and tried to focus on the sound..of footsteps? And it didn't seem to be like a person was entering, it sounded like a person leaving! STEPHEN!? "Oh dear...um...pardon me, I must go for a second..." Rosanna left the room quite quickly, pulling up her dress to make sure she maintains her pace. She retraced her steps all the way back to where she last saw him...but he wasn't there, only his scent remains, while indescribably different it still was him...Its going outside the cave! Feeling worried for his caretaker, she hustled outside to see him, now wearing a rather bloody shirt and a hood... "Stephen! Why are you leaving...are you going home? I'll come with you!" She said whilst hugging him from behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 10:28 pm

"Huhh?" Stephen cringed in pain for a moment, slightly crouching over. He wasn't fully healed yet, but he could take it.... As fast as he could he shifted his face back to normal and turned around to face Rosanna. He couldn't take her home because he always snuck out through the secret entrance returning. And people would ask too many questions if they saw him walking through the front door in a blood-soaked shirt.

"I still have a few things I need to take care of.... Stay here, Rosanna. You need help. But I need to see if Nebun's alive."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 10:36 pm

W-what? Stay here? And why would he go after Nebun, that terrible weapon...and even though Rosanna was kinda threatening them when she lost it, she still kinda holds a grudge against Nebun for almost killing her in all, as she did already forgave Stephen, but what's more is it just feels like something is up with him, and she kinda doesn't want Stephen near him. Figured it was at least worth a shot to try and convince him, Rosanna grabbed his arm and hugged it tight, and buried her face into his shoulder. "Please Stephen I urge you to not go, especially like that, I mean you have blood on you after all...uh....please don't go without a change of clothes...or maybe, I can come with you darling! I can be your weapon! So you can leave that nasty Nebun alone huh? Waddya say..." It was a bit of a gamble, and she was afraid he'd say no, but what worried her above all was the blood on his shirt. Last time she saw him, he didn't seem to have blood...so it worried her greatly of where it could've come from, has he been killing people?! It does seem a tad radical to assume such a thing, because one could assume that he could be a butcher but Rosanna just had to know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 11:06 pm

Stephen slightly blushed at how close Rosanna was to him. For a moment, he seriously considered taking up her offer. For a moment, he thought he'd be able to just go back home like nothing had ever happened.... But he quickly discovered that he just couldn't. There was no way someone could just walk away from such power and ignore that it ever offered itself to them. He NEEDED Nebun!

"Thanks for caring...." Stephen replied, hoping she'd understand what he was thinking on some level. "I think you're right about some things, but I can't give up Nebun. Especially if there's a chance for someone else to take him and abuse his powers.... Not to mention he's the only one we know who has experience dealing with Black Blood. Without him, I don't know how we'll help you keep your other side in check. He has to know some way to help!"

Then, Stephen's blush deepened as he kept looking away from Rosanna's face. Trying to make himself say the words that came to mind, no matter how embarassing. "If the witch has some cloathes that fit me, though... I'll gladly change...... Maybe you can... well....... Help keep me warm while I'm chang-" Almost instantly he stopped himself, feeling like he was going to feint. He just had to say something that sounded similar to Rosanna's 'cold blooded dragon' thing from earlier, didn't he?!
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 11:46 pm

Damn...just Damn...that's not something I wanted to hear...he's being difficult...and at this point I couldn't care less for this Nebun person, and I really want to see what he's doing...hm...there's something more to than what he's telling me...To her, everything just seems so shady, and  when she tries to tie it all together, it just frustrates her on the inside. There were definitely some questions that were left unanswered, like why was he here? Why was his shirt bloody? Where was he going? Granted she's not his mother, but she does worry for him. 

Rosanna's response to Stephen's rather...uh...innuendo words reminded her of her own...or rather it was like he was accepting her offer. She blushed furiously at his statement, burying her face into her hands as she couldn't bear to look at him in the face. "Oh dear...um...I'd rather not Stephen...I mean...it doesn't seem to be the rather time and place..." Ugh, why did I say that in the first place? Rosanna took a deep breath in an attempt to regain her composure, before looking Stephen in the eye once again her face still red. "L-listen Stephen...sigh...that thing about Nebun and the black blood, and t-that you need him because of it...I'm sorry but I think there's more to it, and I don't believe you fully and I really want to know! And either way, I'm gonna come with you, and howabout this. You use me as a weapon while you look for Nebun? You can use me too can't you? Also I want to know why you weren't home for three days..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next