Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've Got Friends on the Other Side~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I've Got Friends on the Other Side~ Empty
PostSubject: I've Got Friends on the Other Side~   I've Got Friends on the Other Side~ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 8:16 am

I've Got Friends on the Other Side~ Guy___tattoo____hot__by_dr_rin-d425l41

Roux, Florian Magali

Age: Florian is specifically around the age of 25, technically nearing 26.

Animal Form: Florian's natural animal form would technically be that of a large, venomous, boa constrictor wearing a large horned skull on its head. However, due to his use of voodoo and his trade-off with the "tiki-gods", Florian can no longer transform into his animal form willingly.

Love Interest: N/A, his true love is voodoo, but he has no issue with settling down eventually.

Appearance: Florian is a young French-Creole man, with the typical tanned skin. His hair is a darker grey color, typically curled up and slightly spikey with one curl coming off of his head. His eyes are a much lighter color than his hair, but basically the same, a mid cool gray tone. However, when he's working his typical voodoo magic, his eyes turn a vibrant purple. He has a crooked, mischievous grin that can be easily pin-pointed as bad news. He's got several tattoos all across his body that solidify his position as a voodoo man. His body is built slim and serpentine-like. He's capable of unnatural movements, due to being double jointed basically everywhere and having flexible bones to move around with.

Personality: Florian is a tricky young man with a silver tongue and a habit to con people. However, he tries not to make a habit of it, as it draws attention to himself. He can be quite sweet when he needs to be or wants to be, but typically he puts on a show of confidence, acting sly and at times, devious. Definitely could be classified as flirtatious, toward basically any girl that's close enough to his age. His devotion to his voodoo is rather intense, seeing as he'd give up so much for it. However, he has doubts sometimes, and knows that if his talisman is broken, all that he trusts will turn on him. He and his shadow are entirely in sync, and occasionally have little soundless (Well, soundless on the shadow's side) conversations/arguments about what to do. He has a great debt to pay back to his "tiki gods" however, he has a moral guideline that he sticks by closely. Never kill children. Never kill pregnant women. Almost never kill working men. These rules he strictly adheres to, after the depression he went through losing his family, he never wanted anyone to lose theirs.

History: Florian was raised by highly spiritual family members, all of which whom liked to force their beliefs down his throat. He didn't like any of it, so he generally denounced religion, until he discovered voodoo. He enjoyed it. It wasn't beliefs, it was taking control of other's beliefs, in a way. He followed some detailed instructions, putting a bit of his own magic into it (Even though he didn't find out about till 8 years later.), having created his own pact. Powers in return for a debt. The "first" part of his debt was something that he found both shocking, yet, natural. To kill his family members. With devotion, he drew the largest kitchen knife from the counter and one by one, stabbed, sliced, and lacerated every member of the home. Mother, father, grandmother, uncle, aunt, but he let both his older sister, and his little sister free, telling them to run away before he had to change his mind. And so began Florian's descent into voodoo, and his debt.

Miscellaneous: While Florian has mostly voodoo-y shadow magics, he does retain a few of his past Witch powers that he lost when he made his pact.

Florian's talisman is what grounds him and allows him to pay back his debt. If his debt cannot be repaid, then he will be dragged, screaming, into hell.

Have You Read the Rules?
I Love Soul Eater
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: I've Got Friends on the Other Side~   I've Got Friends on the Other Side~ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 10:10 pm

Accepted and Moved! I am honestly looking forward to see how this witch uses more...unconventional means for magic, that other witches on this site doesn't seem to do, so he's rather unique in that regard.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I've Got Friends on the Other Side~   I've Got Friends on the Other Side~ I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 3:27 pm

I've Got Friends on the Other Side~ SuBGn35

Please add more to his animal form section. You currently have 45 words in it (minimum 100 is required)
I'd like you to describe his abilities. (Put them in a list, if you want). Please, put some limits to his magic.
Also, please, change the title of this sheet. Put his name there instead of "I've Got Friends on the Other Side"

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Got Friends on the Other Side~   I've Got Friends on the Other Side~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've Got Friends on the Other Side~
Page 1 of 1