Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

will he join the dark side

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

will he join the dark side Empty
PostSubject: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:14 am

Isabella was siting at the bar counter drinking a very light alcoholic beverage not making the mistake she did last time. She siped her dring and hummed to the music
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:33 pm

((If this is the thread....then let the chaos begin. C:<))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:41 pm

It is the thread and its your post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:51 pm

(Moohoohahahahaha.)

(.........so.....uh........how should I start this? He comes in with his anger issues? Calmly? Violently? Meh?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:53 pm

He comes in he sees her she sees him she gets up and leaves befor evin saying anything and he fallows )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:00 pm

((Okie.))

With a rather hunched over posture, Spencer pushes open the door to the building and moves to the bar to order a drink. But right as he went to order the drink, he noticed Isabella sitting further down out of the corner of his eye. His fists clenched tightly, and he took a deep breath before sitting down and popping open the beer with his thumb. He wasn't prepared to talk to her, so he sat near the wall by the door and leaned against it. His glare was still set on the teenager sitting a few feet from him despite his actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:07 pm

Isabela was feeling a slight buzz from her drinks and dicided to stop she looked around and when her eyes landed on spencer she froze guilt washed over her but she pushed it aside. She placed money on the counter for her drinks said by to james and left the bar hoping he haddent noticed her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:14 pm

Spencer wanted to pretend he hadn't noticed her, so he waited until she left before standing up with the half-empty drink. Once the door finished closing, he counted to five before standing up to quietly push the door back open. Following her was going to make him look like a creeper, but he had to find out why she did it. The only reason he hadn't been around was because he was recovering. He really couldn't do much about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:19 pm

Isabella walked quickly down the streets heading out of death city to the deep forest on its out skirts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:33 pm

Spencer noticed Isabella had picked up speed quite a bit, so he began walking faster. Eventually, he began running after she left his area of vision.

While he had been walking, he'd finished his drink. So one of his ideas was to smash half of the bottle and use it to get her to tell him exactly what had happened.

Still running, he holds the neck of the bottle in one hand, and the other half in the other hand. Then taking a deep breath, he focuses energy into his forearms and hands and watches the orange, glowy spirals form up his arms. His grip becomes so tight, that the bottle breaks down its center and cracks along the neck; the bottom shattering across the ground below him. The orange snakes away down his fingers and dissipates into thin air, and he continues running after her.

((Used this in another noncannon thread....so......here I am using it again. .o. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:40 pm

She enters the forest walking down it at her fast pace then when she comes to a fork in the road she took the path she knew was safe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:41 pm

((Oh crap. What happens here? eOe ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:42 pm

Idk depends on if spencer catches up to her or not )
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:47 pm

Ooc: can I cone in now with alisha's guardian gargoyles :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:50 pm

((I should have made him use a car for this. .o. ))

Spencer kept running until he reached the fork. Great. That's all he needed.

Looking around, he tried to find any evidence as to where she went, but couldn't find anything. Instead of taking one of the forks, he runs down the center through the woods to see if he could come across her on either side.

( :3 Go ahead.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:53 pm

Isabella kept walking down the path she slowed her pace a bit
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:55 pm

Stone Gargoyles dived at spencer screeching like wild ghost they circled him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:58 pm

Isabella herd the screeching and looked behind her curiously
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:04 pm

Someone hugs Isabelle from behind "hello darling" a voice whispered sweetly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:07 pm

Isabella jumped when arms came around her then relaxed and smiled at the familiar voice " hay , next time worn me you know this forest gives me the creeps "she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:22 pm

Spencer was sick of all the nonsense. From the beginning he was the inferior. The doormat. He'd never grown the courage to use the strength he really had, because he was too scared to get close enough to attack anything.

He knew his anger was going to break again. And for him, it was the best time to do so.

Spencer stood his ground and watched the gargoyles circle around above him. If they came too close, he was going to misplace their heads.

Clenching his fists, he builds up the same strength in his arms and hands that he had earlier and clutched the broken bottle, still careful as not to break it.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:26 pm

Lance chuckled "sorry about that" he picked Isabelle up bridal style

One kf the stone gargoyles dived at spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:28 pm

Eep "Isabella said laughing her arms going around his neck for support
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:29 pm

Spencer pulled his fist back and sent it at almost superhuman speed into the gargoyle's face. He couldn't feel the force in his knuckles at the moment, but he would after the energy wore off.

"I'm sick of your bullshit, Lance!"

He'd yelled it almost screaming it knowing Lance was probably watching his every move.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:32 pm

Lance looked up "what was that?" He asked Isabelle when he heard the yell

The gargoyle screeched in pain and fell to the ground, the other gargoyles dived at spencer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

will he join the dark side
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next