Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fumetsu picks a side?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Fumetsu picks a side? Empty
PostSubject: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:18 pm

Sprocket swings the huge doors open with a grunt. The hinges squeal loudly " home sweet home! Trust me lass this place is going to rock your world!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:58 pm

She chuckles lightly, finding that hard to believe. "Okay, sure."

OOC: heh....
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:01 pm

Ooc: I couldn't help myself.

Sprocket leads her in. "Reaver is away in Egypt right now, so would you like a tour?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:08 pm

"Uh...sure I guess." She mumbles while looking around with awe. This place was actually interesting and brought a little bit of curiosity out of her.

OOC: I understand why lol xD
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:46 pm

"Well it's to big to actually give a tour, so just ask we're something is and ill show you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:14 pm

"Um...okay." She mumbles, still looking around with awe.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:09 pm

"What first? Bedrooms, kitchens, throne room, training area, my workshop, game room, soul locker?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:18 pm

"Um...You're workshop seems cool I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:31 pm

"Yay!" He says immediately heading down a flight of stares to the right. They walk down a hallway lined with doors for a minute or so "these are prison cells. " he explains "at the moment we only have 2 prisoners though." He steps into his shop which is lined all along the walls with shelves, tables, tools, racks, bottles, ingredients, materials, books, and devices. Half finished projects and hand-written blueprints are everywhere. Candles light the entire room " this is where the magic happens lass." He says gesturing all around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:38 pm

"Wow..." She mumbles while looking around in awe. "It's amazing...."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:39 pm

"I am aren't I?" He chuckles, inspecting his fingernails. " reaver got me everything I asked for. This lab has everything!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:48 pm

She begins to wonder around in his lab, looking at every with wide eyes. "I can't believe my eyes..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:05 am

Sprocket laughs at what she said " that reminds me of that American movie! Nightmare before Christmas." He sings the lyrics she reminded him of "There's frost on every window Oh, I can't believe my eyes. And in my bones I feel the warmth that's coming from inside!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:12 am

She chuckles lightly, listening to him sing the lyrics. "I can't believe that you're singing that..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:16 am

"Oy! I sing all the time while I work." He says doing a quick Irish step dance in an effort to make her laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:26 am

Fumetsu just watches, laughing slightly at his dance thing. "Sorry if this offends you, but I can't help myself." She says between breaths.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:09 am

"Not at all lass!" He says happily " what d'ya wanna see next?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:13 am

"The game room, please." She says before wiping a stray tear from her eye.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:33 am

"Righty-oh!" He says heading back down through the dungeon into the main hall then out into another hall and down a short flight of steps into an area with 4 columns going through the center of the room. It had a gaming area, pool table, hot tub, snack cabinet, fish tank, and stereo " funny thing really. I had to convince reaver that his students would like a gaming area. He didn't see the point of even having one!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:39 am

"I-it's amazing..." She whispers before looking at the snack cabinet with awe. Despite the fact that she was a kishin egg now, Fumetsu is still only 15 and her love for gaming hasn't gone away.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:46 am

"Halo all the way." Sprocket says when he sees her staring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:56 am

"eh..." Was all she says before slamming her hand in the hot tub, feeling the nice water.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:47 am

"Course I like other things to." He says flippantly " next choice?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:59 pm

"Bedrooms." She says with a small smile, still looking at the games.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 5:05 pm

"Of course!" He says going to the top of the stairs, and going up the next flight across the hall. "Now I can't take you into the rooms, seeing as that's private, but I can let you pick which empty one you want, and I can show you mine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fumetsu picks a side?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next