Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Controlling Her Dark Side

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Controlling Her Dark Side Empty
PostSubject: Controlling Her Dark Side   Controlling Her Dark Side I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 11:06 pm

Mizuki was sitting down in an empty allyway, clenching her aching head. Blood stains her clothing and hair, smothered all over herself. "Ah..." She moans, trying to ignore the consent yelling of her second personality. The last few hours haven't been the best for her or that man she killed. His body was probably in the middle of the woods still, but Mizuki didn't care for that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Her Dark Side   Controlling Her Dark Side I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 12:19 am

I dashed madly along a trail of blood. It looked like there was a killer loose in Death city, and they didn't seem to be Kishin. The tracks led me into an alley way, and there I found her. A girl covered in blood. She seemed to be in pain, and I stood next to her. "Did you kill that man?" I said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Her Dark Side   Controlling Her Dark Side I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 12:22 am

Nebun follows the blood trail, curious. [ did my dear sister go hunting without me?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Her Dark Side   Controlling Her Dark Side I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 12:24 am

"Argh." She moans, not listening to him at all. Her head was throbbing and her eyes were blood shot. "W....what?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Her Dark Side   Controlling Her Dark Side I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 12:32 am

"Hey listen kid, I don't know who you think you are, but I'm not the kind of guy that people screw around with so you better start talkin'." I crouched next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Her Dark Side   Controlling Her Dark Side I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 12:33 am

"I....I have nothing to s...say to you." She mumbles, using the wall to help her stand up.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Her Dark Side   Controlling Her Dark Side I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 12:35 am

Nebun catches up and stands in the shadows out of sight [ surely she didn't do this....]
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Her Dark Side   Controlling Her Dark Side I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 1:29 am

"Yeah? Wel-" I stopped myself. Anger isn't the answer, I'm better than that. "Listen, if something is wrong... I can help you." Yeah, that sounded alright... I think. Yelling and beating the crap out of people was so much easier than caring about them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Her Dark Side   Controlling Her Dark Side I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 1:33 am

"I doubt that..." She mutters, removing hand off the wall just for her legs to give in. Just great.... Mizuki though, pushing herself right back up again. "Got it...." She then starts to hobble away, leaving her bag full of the man's organs behind.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Her Dark Side   Controlling Her Dark Side I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 1:10 pm

Ooc: is there a soul left....?
Nebun licks his lips when he sees the organs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Her Dark Side   Controlling Her Dark Side I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 2:00 pm

OOC: Yea, she doesn't eat the souls
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Her Dark Side   Controlling Her Dark Side I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 2:03 pm

Nebun eyes the soul hungrily waiting for them to look away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Her Dark Side   Controlling Her Dark Side I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Controlling Her Dark Side
Page 1 of 1