Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just another day (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just another day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Just another day (open)   Just another day (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 11:33 am

Atlacia sighed heavily while each step carried her. Class was over and everyone was headed home, but she was last. She couldn't walk well today. A fuzzy burning in her head blocked her vision into blurs. After a stumble, it returned, but only to make her whole body turn into a strange heat. Her stomach growled in protest, but there was nothing to do about it. Her scarf nearly tripped her, until she looped it around her shoulders. Her body pressed to a wall after a moment to just regain her breath and composure. Dizziness. That's what this was.

It took her a minute, but she managed to pull a pack of crackers out of her pocket. Barely managing to tear the open, he silently prayed it would be enough to last her until she got home. However, the second she got off of the wall, her legs went numb and she collapsed in the middle of the hallway. Even though her head hit the wall in the process, she felt nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (open)   Just another day (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 1:31 pm

Orion had been at his locker when he had seen Atlacia collapse. He shut his locker door and ran over. He put his hand on the girl "Are you okay?" he asked "Let me help you up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (open)   Just another day (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 7:36 pm

It took Atlacia a while to stir. Her vision could only fade between black and a dark gray. When it DID come back, the blurs only slightly fell into line and she could see a man trying to make sound. His lips were moving, but words seemed to be at a loss. Finally she could decipher it into an offer of help. It was more of instinct than anything that she allowed her hand to slip into his. Something of a 'thank you' was all she could manage through her throbbing head. Had she even said anything.

Her secondary response was an apology. "I'm sorry." Reaction made into a nature. She had made herself look stupid in front of someone else an on top of that made him go out of the way. Was she truly so useless? Her face betrayed nothing but an embarrassed smile. "Must have tripped." That wa a lie, but it was better than letting him know anything. He was a stranger after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (open)   Just another day (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 2:12 am

Orion helped Atlacia into a nearby empty classroom and set her down on the floor "You look like you had quite the fall. It appears you struck your head on the way down." He touched a noticeable bump "Nothing too serious." then he said "I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Orion Miller. A weapon, and new student here at the academy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (open)   Just another day (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 10:10 am

Atlacia followed if for no other reason than the fact she was in a daze still. Right now this man was glowing in her eyes almost like an angel, until he touched the bump which made her groan. Her eyes shut quickly to show a grimace and then one opened slowly to peek at him. "Yeah, seems the wall doesn't like me, either." A light laugh resounded before she pressed her hand gently over her bump. "OWe... Not my favorite thing to do." The man had introduced himself, which made her blush since she was too busy making dumb comments to introduce herself.

She took a bit of a bow. "I'm Atlacia Knight, the clumsy extraordinaire!" Her eyes lit up at her own cruel joke, but it didn't bother her. "I'm also a weapon, but I'm actually a bo-staff so I'm used to taking a beating. Haha!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (open)   Just another day (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 10:22 am

((May I join in?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (open)   Just another day (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 11:31 am

((The thread is open so find a spot and join))

Orion smiled. He had been holding his duster in his hands, he put it back on saying "Bo Staff eh, nice. I'm a sword in my weapon form. You meisterless too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (open)   Just another day (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 11:42 am

((Yay!))

Yuuki: I had seen the girl fall, but now I found an opportunity to come in. I walk forwards and kneel down beside her. "Are you okay?" I ask in a sisterly way, even though I was probably younger than her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (open)   Just another day (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 12:10 pm

Orion looked at the girl who had entered. "She's a little banged up. But she'll be fine." He walked over, "I'm Orion Miller, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (open)   Just another day (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 1:44 pm

Yuuki: I stand up to address the person who had spoke, Orion. "I'm Yuuki Fargower."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (open)   Just another day (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 3:54 pm

Atlacia was relieved when the stress was off of her shoulders. A new girl had come in and asked if she was alright. Then the two began to speak to one another. Oh well. She was okay enough to move. She WAS meisterless it seemed. Zandra hadn''t been around for a while and in fact she might not be coming back. There was a knife stabbing in her stomach. Dull pain ached all over her body and depression slipped in. This was bad. Her partner was not there. Silently she just stood and watched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (open)   Just another day (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 5:29 pm

Orion turned to Atlacia, "You've been awful quiet since I hauled you in here." The he looked around the room. "This isn't my classroom." The weapon looked at the sign above the door "Class Crescent Moon. This is the class Professor Stein teaches."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (open)   Just another day (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 8:19 pm

Yuuki: "oh my, then I guess I went to the wrong classroom again..." I comment, more to myself than anyone else. I sigh, knowing I would never learn where my class was from memory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (open)   Just another day (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 10:20 pm

Orion chuckled "It's ok, class is over anyway. I was gonna head home when I saw her fall, to avoid the afterschool crowd, I brought her in here." He motioned towards Atlacia "I just didn't want her to get trampled on top of her existing injury."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (open)   Just another day (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 1:39 pm

Yuuki: "aww, I missed a whole class..." I mumble with a disappointed expression upon my face. "Oh well, nothing to be done. Is there anything I can do to help you?" I turn back to the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (open)   Just another day (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 2:09 pm

Orion sat there "I'm no doctor, but I think that we should get her to the infirmary or take her home. I guess it's all up to her though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (open)   Just another day (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 2:20 pm

Yuuki: I nod and turn to her expectantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (open)   Just another day (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 3:04 am

Orion sat down in front of the teacher's desk. Looking at it he said "Wow, Professor Stein puts zigzag stitches on everything." He looked over at Atlacia "If she gets any worse, get her to the infirmary. I'm gonna head out." Orion gathered his things and walked out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day (open)   Just another day (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another day (open)
Page 1 of 1