Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faction Creation

Go down 

Allow Factions?
Yes,allow factions?
Faction Creation I_vote_lcap100%Faction Creation I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 12 ]
No,don't allow factions?
Faction Creation I_vote_lcap0%Faction Creation I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage

Faction Creation Empty
PostSubject: Faction Creation   Faction Creation I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 12:06 am

Ok so,I been thinking about this and I think its a good idea.I believe we should have a Faction/Organization creation option.Before reading any further,dont say "Just make a Team" this is completely different -_-.Anyway,factions/organizations would work as a way to add onto a player's personal plot.The leader of the faction can a player or npc.In the template(which I will make) would need the name,what it is,purpose,and bio of the faction.Bio being what it does in detail,how it gets it suppiles,etc.Unlike teams,there is no limit here,thus,any amount of people can join a faction.These will not affect the site's plot unless a admin says so.These,of course,must fit into SE.So,no Akatsuki :P.Leaders/Creators of the faction are able to post missions for the faction as well as,with permission of the opposing faction,have a faction war.Anyway,ask questions if you must.

Last edited by Rathium on January 17th 2014, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Faction Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Creation   Faction Creation I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 12:14 am

I kinda already did this
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Faction Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Creation   Faction Creation I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 12:21 am

So have I. People have been making factions for quite some time, we just never kept track of them.
Back to top Go down

Faction Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Creation   Faction Creation I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 9:24 am

The idea seems awesome~
Back to top Go down

Faction Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Creation   Faction Creation I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 11:08 am

This seems like a good idea. We've already kind-of been doing factions, Reaver, Strix's team, ect. but now there will be a method to show which factions exist and what they stand for. Maybe there would be a cult of Nebun followers or something, like how Arachne had her order? You could come up with uniforms, as Rath said, make faction-specific missions for people who wouldn't want to associate with the DWMA, and help players keep track of exactly who's in what.

The only problem I could see is with there being an unreasonable ammount of factions, but we could just say the group dissolves or something if it's inactive for so long. So, I'm on board :P

EDIT: Oh yeah, maybe this will help people jump into some threads, too? I mean, if you know who's with the DWMA/ whatever faction then you can make a few threads specific to that group and just be like "Go here to introduce yourself" or something. Kind-of like what the DWMA area would be to Kishin/ Witches/ Whatever with different beliefs on a smaller scale. Plus, we'll FINALLY be able to get some more activity balanced around the world instead of having it all focused in Death City or North America.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Faction Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Creation   Faction Creation I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 2:11 pm

So should we make a faction section ?
Back to top Go down

Faction Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Creation   Faction Creation I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 2:22 pm

The poll shows that people seem to like the idea, I'm up for it, I believe Rock's behind this. If you think it's good as well, Sov, then lets go ahead and do it!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Faction Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Creation   Faction Creation I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 5:40 pm

I just added it in!
Back to top Go down

Faction Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Creation   Faction Creation I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 11:33 pm

I believe we should have a second subsection for Faction Discutions and/or signups. It seems like something to make the process of keeping up with who's in what easier and allow the faction leaders to pick who's allowed in their groups, you know? As well as keep members informed on what's going on without resorting to Mass PMs all the time.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Faction Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Creation   Faction Creation I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 12:45 am

I'm not sure I know the best way to set that up, can you take care of that one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faction Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Creation   Faction Creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faction Creation
Page 1 of 1