Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.) Empty
PostSubject: The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.)   The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 7:32 pm

Hazel paced around the room, laughing a bit nervously. She had started a faction to support the witches that weren't against the DWMA, and she had no idea how people would take it. The only other person who would be there was probably Clay, and that is because they are partners. For all she knew, a bunch of bullies would come, which wouldn't be fun for her. Instead of worrying about it, she decided she needed to relax.

It was about an hour and a half before the meeting started, and Hazel decided it was time to relax before they all came. There was a bunch of couches set up in the living room for then, and she had baked about 6 pies. So, with everything ready, Hazel got in her hot tube, and sunk in. The nice bubbly water soothed her skin, and she had a stupid grin on her face.

Hazel: I should really do this more often~.
Back to top Go down

The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.)   The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 7:40 pm

Julia had heard of this witch faction and was eager to join. She heard that the leader was a girl named Hazel whom she had never heard off. She did not realize she was a half an hour early and began banging on the door of Hazel's house. "Helloooooo? Anybody home." she said looking in through the windows.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.)   The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 7:47 pm

Clayton was heading over to Hazel's house. He didn't exactly look his best, since he had been up all night wandering. The truth was that he'd never actually gone home because... well... he didn't actually have a home per say... That wasn't important though. Clayton had to support his meister's new group. Er... Support team? Whatever it was. He was too tired to think. He knocked on the door, mustering a light yawn. He had failed to notice the other girl at the door. He really should have slept on a bench or something. Too late now. His hair was a mess, he was slouching, and he obviously hadn't changed clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.)   The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 7:53 pm

Hazel sighed in annoyance at the knocking. Sometimes, she hated people being early. Fortunately, the balcony was on the second story, and she could get up and walk to the side to see the people at her door, which she did after she put on her towel. Leaning on edge, she looked down.

Hazel: Hey Clay, hey other person. I'm guessing the both of you are here for the meeting? If you are, the door's unlock, and don't eat the pie, that's for the meeting. If you guys want, you can come here and meet me up here. There are a couple of lawn chairs, and a hot tub if you guys have a bathing suit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.)   The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 7:58 pm

"Who needs a bathing suit." she said nudging Clay as she entered the home. She ran into the house and put her things down on the couch and ran upstairs. She went upstairs and snuck up on hazel. "Hello" she said with a smile as she grabbed her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.)   The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:03 pm

Hazel sighed at the bathing suit comment, then squeaked as she was sneaked up open. She dropped her towel, then hung it over her shoulders. She adjusted her swim suit, then started tapping foot.

Hazel: Don't do that. Ever again. . .
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.)   The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:07 pm

"Alright. Thanks." He said, about to drag himself inside. Wait... Other person? It was then that Clay was bumped and the comment was made, causing Clayton's face to get hot and flush. No swimsuit? Did she. Mean...? No. There was no way. Clayton shook the mental image and followed the girl up the stairs, dragging himself lazily up each step while trying to look awake and un-embarrassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.)   The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:09 pm

"Alrighty then, mind looking away Redface, I wanna go in the tub." she said reaching for her top. "And next time don't be so obvious when you like somebody." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.)   The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:11 pm

Hazel reached over, placing a hand on the girl's hand.

Hazel: No, unless you give me one good reason on why I should let you skinny dip in my hot tub, then I will let you. Otherwise, I have some swimsuits you can borrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.)   The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:12 pm

"Who said anything about skinny dipping. I have a bra and underwear I'll have you know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.)   The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:20 pm

Hazel: I'm still not convinced, girl. Come one, give me something better then that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.)   The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:21 pm

"You wanna see them then." she said removing her shirt showing her bra. "That good enough for ya?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.)   The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:22 pm

Hazel: No, I don't want you in there in your bra and underwear either, since you have to sit on my couches. You have any other good reason?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.)   The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:25 pm

"May I borrow a swimsuit miss nitpicky" she said reaching out her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.)   The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:27 pm

Hazel: Alright, I'm going to get you a swim suit, go interact with Clay for a bit. And don't embarrass him.

She walk in the house, and headed to her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.)   The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:28 pm

"So whats your name Redface?" she said still in her bra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.)   The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First meeting. (Anyone that is apart of the WWWWS Faction or anyone who wants to join is welcomed.)
Page 1 of 1