Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting a Kishin

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 6:32 pm

She stopped confused, as her brain processed what was going on. "ummm... thank y-" She gasped. His body, he is bandaged all over. He is hurt this bad and he still does this for me? Damn it. "You really should put that back on, I-I'm good." She said. As she walked her way towards her home. The rain lightened slightly. Guess it's one of those quick showers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 6:35 pm

Zane shrugged. "I'll be fine, these are waterproof." He rested his coat on her shoulders and reached for his pocket. He pulled out a piece of gum and tossed it in his mouth. "Want some? It's minty!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 6:40 pm

"N-no thanks." Why did he have to be nice? As they got towards her street the rain stopped, slowly. She got to her porch, giving Zane his hoodie back. "Here... good bye." She said. She turned around. my life sucks. was all that was going through he head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 6:43 pm

Zane was looking for something good to say. "I had a nice time, Zanna! Goodnight!" he smiled, pulled his hoodie over his head and turned around. He could find his way to his apartment from here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 6:45 pm

She grabbed his arm, she didn't know why but she did. "WAIT! umm could we... talk for a while." She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 6:47 pm

His face turned almost as red as his air, contrasting vibrantly with his green eyes. He smiled. "Of course." Zane was happy. He seemed to have made a new friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 6:53 pm

"Look.. I'm sorry about earlier.. I have done something most people don't agree with.. I'm doing it for the world so I can protect it.. but I am sorry." She said. She didn't like taking to him, but she didn't like leaving him, he was her link to the outside world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 6:56 pm

"It's okay. Honestly I can kind of relate to you. The reason I enrolled here is so I could become strong enough to prevent bad stuff from happening to other people. Because, well, you saw..."

Last edited by BasketCase on January 22nd 2014, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 7:00 pm

"Yah, but not even you can relate to what I did." She said, flashing back to that day... the day. She tired to smile, but failed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 7:04 pm

He took one of his gloves off and showed his hand to her. It too was covered in bandages. "I get the feeling we have both been through a lot. And you know," he slipped his glove back on. "I often like to think that the end can justify the means." He smiled. His eyes focused on her house. "Mind if I come inside, or do you maybe have a porch swing? My legs are tired."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 7:09 pm

He seemed nice, especially the glove thing. "Can I show you something first, you have to promise not to tell ANYNONE, got it." She said. She walked towards the door opening it. "okay?" She said, her smile slightly forming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 7:10 pm

Zane nodded and pretend to zip his mouth shut. He followed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 7:18 pm

She walked into the house then turned towards him. Here goes nothing, She removed her madness suppression, revealing her Kishin Egg Soul. "This is what I am." She said. "I did this to become the words defender." When she knew he had seen it she deactivated it. "So now you've seen... I don't blame you if you hate me now but.... It was great while it lasted." She stuck her head up and smiled happily, her eyes watering. "Thanks Zane, you were my last link to the outside world."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 7:21 pm

Zane fell silent for a few moments. Then he just smiled. Finally, he hugged her. "You know... You could have just created a Death Scythe or something, silly. I only think it would have been evil if you had done it just for the power. But you're different: You want to use the power to help others. I can respect that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 5:23 pm

She stood there looking at his face, until something she never thought would happen happened, he hugged her. He....he's not gonna kill me? He... actually understands.... Finally her she started crying hugging him back. "Thank you." She finally managed to say. When he let go she wold remind him of their agreement. "Now remember, don't.tell.anyone. Not everyone feels the same way you do Zane." She said as she wiped her eyes. "Thanks. Thanks alot." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 8:55 pm

Again Zane pretended to zip his mouth shut. This time he added a wink for good measure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 12:31 am

"Alrighty. Thanks again. Well take a seat, and relax, if your legs still hurt." She said. (OOC: probably should describe the house huh? LOL) The outside looked like the normal houses on her street, gray, old, but the chimney had some brass on it. The inside however, seemed to have many gears and cogs and other things, very much so what many define as "steam punk". Through for all of the cogs and wires, it was quite and quite peaceful. She had a tv, which matched the gold and copper pattern of the inside of the house, and currently was on *insert channel Zane is interested in here, she left it on.* She went down stairs, making sure all of her stuff were there and then coming back up with her pocket watch and everything else gone. In front of the door was her weapons, a broadsword and two bastard swords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 12:35 am

Zane looked around at all of the gears and cogs turning around him. "Your house looks like it could get up and walk somewhere else, what with all this machinery," he mused before becoming absorbed in a Bruce Lee film. As he watched, he started to unconsciously tighten the bandages on his arms. It was a habit he did a lot, and one of which he was unaware.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 12:49 am

She watched the Bruce Lee film, watching before she saw him tightening the bandages. "ummmm. Should you be do-" Then she was cut off by a baby crying. "ugh not this again." she said as she turned towards Zane. "Sorry, that baby always cries at 11:00." Then she looked at the clock, it was midnight. She turned on her soul perception, she hadn't had it long enough to have it on constantly she had to focus. Then she jumped from her seat, flying at the door, grabbing her swords and running across the street. She ran in literally crashing through the wall. As she went through, a kishin looked at her, a mom and a dad lie dead on the floor. It ran past her, probably assuming she was a miester. "GET BACK HERE YOU BASTARD!" She yelled, for that thing had just pissed her off. That kid now had no family, no mom, no dad. She had her weapons sheathed for some reason and proceeded to chase it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 12:53 am

Zane silently followed, staying out of both her and the Kishin's sight. Eventually he managed to move ahead of her. He was on the roofs, the target below him on the street. He jumped off of the roof, and landed fist first on to the murderer's head, blasting his soul wavelength into its body through the skull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 12:59 am

The Kishin merely grabbed Zane's wrist, making it so the soul wavelength couldn't hit him. Suddenly he cut at his side with his arm, which had turned into a chainsaw.

Dante managed to catch up, and saw what was going on, before even processing he was a dark weapon. She ran up and used her Madness Force on it's arm causing it to bust with blood, and it let got of Zane. She then flipped it over her head after it let go of Zane, slamming it into the ground, causing a crater to appear with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 1:05 am

Zane grabbed his bloodied side in pain. He looked down at the gash that had ripped right through his bandages and reopened old scars. He forced himself to stand, and he started to wrap some bandages from his arm around his wound, which revealed a scarred right hand. "D-Damn it..." Usually he could handle himself fine without a weapon, but he had never faced something quite like this. Nevertheless, he ran at his foe, anticipating its next attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 4:18 pm

The Kishin jumped back and looked at them, seeming to analyze them, then ran at Dante, before jumping over her, aiming his chainsaw arm at Zane. Some chains shot from it's back which would wrap around Dante, and pull her in front of him, to use as a human shield.

Dante got ready to punch him, but he jumped over and aimed it's chainsaw arm at Zane. She turned around getting ready to slice it with her bastard swords, but found her wrapped in chains, then infront of the demon weapon. She struggled but then the chains tightened, making it hard to breathe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 6:04 pm

*okay sorry you've been gonna a while and I need to do this for a new character, who is sorta the baby.*

Dante then got an idea, she shot her madness purge into kishin, then it exploded. "SORRY SANE I HAVE TO GO." She said as she ran back to were the baby was.

Chaos had noticed the a baby was all alone in death city. "hmmm... this simply won't do, he will never survive on his own." He put his hand on the child, forcing him to age, also using another spell called Crow's sign. The Boy grew until he was around 15. He then reactivated soul protect. He somehow formed clothes with it, and apparently gained his memories as he woke up.

"WHAT THE, WHO ARE YOU, WHERE IS MY MOM, WHAT IS GOING ON HERE, SPEAK FIEND!!!" He yelled.

"I just save you from a witch me friend, who is you mom, describe her to me?" He said, lying.

"Um.. brown hair, tan pants, steam punk like outfit/house." He said vaguely.

"Then I shall be off to find her. Stay here." Chaos said. As he ran off he ran into Dante. "Excuse me mam,but I have to update you." Before she had time to react he tapped her forehead giving her all of her memories.

"What the-HEY WHAT DID YOU-" but he was gone. As Hademaru walked out he looked and his and his mom's eyes locked. They both felt happiness well up in them as they ran forward hugged each other crying. After about 5 minutes, they returned to "thier house." Which somehow had modifies to as if Hademaru had been here all along. On the desk was a note saying:

Have fun, I'll be watching closely, sign Chaos.

*time skip like a month to regular time.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:58 am

OOC: I really can't follow any of what just happened. Well, not all of it. Also; sorry I've been gone for so long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Kishin   Meeting a Kishin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a Kishin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2