Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos never ends

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chaos never ends Empty
PostSubject: Chaos never ends   Chaos never ends I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 3:48 am

Chaos never ends Henry_(FE13_Artwork)

Name Chaos

Animal Form: Crow

Love Interest: n/a

Appearance: Chaos had white hair, and a purple robe, his eyes are curved, and the colors of his irises are unknown to even him. He has seemed to stop aging staying a teenage look for millenniums. His hair color will change form time to time. Normally there is at least one crow with him.

Personality: His goal in life is to cause chaos. While most of it is harmless, some have server effects on people, such as cloning them, making act as their opposite, or even putting them in illusions. He also seems to make jokes about himself to, such as claiming that he is so old that he knew the ancient ones before they had formed together, and making fun of his body constantly changing. He loves his crows, and if often uses them for pranks, conversations, battle, and even to torture people. He is an all around fun guy, who loves to cause chaos and is usually very cheery, with a biiiit of a twisted side.

History: Chaos was born long ago, and most of his story is unknown. He uses two magics, one based on his crow, and another on himself. When he was born he was basically the embodiment of chaos, thus his name. His body constantly changes, and he has no control over it. He trained and became a great warlock. He travels the world playing pranks, joining sides, manipulating this form behind the scenes. As stated his goal is to spread chaos.

Miscellaneous:
Body constantly altering,
crow shield spell- magical crows appear around Chaos, making him near invisible do to the amount, any attacks are negated by the crows, he is unable to attack while using this.
Murder spell- This makes a murder of crow attack the target, scratching and plucking the target.
Crow's sign- Can seal a crow in a person or object for later use. I need to actually say that you use it and have permission from the player to shove a crow in their stomach. Also people would be able to see a crow's living in your stomach with Soul Perception.
Crow form: duh he can turn into a crow.
Crow Wings- grows crow wings can now fly.
Crow claws and Talons- Chaos crows claws and talons.
Illusion clone- basically it fools the person into thinking they are fighting a clone, to people not in the illusion, the person is basically fighting nothing.
Soul protect- you know what it is.
LARGE soul- The souls is huge and purple.
Crow stuffing-He stuff a crow in side the target's mouth and int to the stomach, this then allows him to use them as a puppet. It needs the permission of the player to activate.
Scarecrow- A scare crow with a scythe that fights at Chaos's will.
Snap teleport- Chaos's signature move, in which he snaps and appears at a location of choice, Only can be used for travel, since he needs to think of the place, which is distracting in battle.
Creepy presence: His existence is creepy.
Crow bomb- Chaos charges his crow with magical energy making them a remote bomb.
Hatred presence: basically it's if he gets PISSED! *which there is only one way to do that) his creepy presence get stronger, thickening atmosphere sending chills up peoples spines, all that fun stuff.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I LOVE SOUL EATER"

Last edited by Belac Uchiha Eternal God on March 24th 2014, 8:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Chaos never ends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos never ends   Chaos never ends I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 9:59 am

This character is WAAYYYY too overpowered and WAAYYYY too old. Sorry, but it's kind-of a rule of thumb that you can't be older than recorded history. Even Giriko was 800 and he already went completely nuts.... The limit I'm putting on age is 800 and, even then, I'd like for you to go a little lower than that because 800 years ago Lord Death and his generals were kind-of still together and I don't think he would be able to fight them off.

Now on to the abilities... this is going to take a while.........

Crow's sign- Can seal a crow in a person or object for later use *Dangit, Itachi!!! This ability is fine, but you need to actually say that you use it and have permission from the player to shove a crow in their stomache. Also, yes, people would be able to see a crow's living in your stomache with Soul Perception.*

Illusion world- A world where the user is stuck in an illusion, Chaos decides what happens. *I don't understand this ability at all. Do you mean he can just do anything once the illusion is set? Does it only effect him, or can other people be dragged inside? If so, that seems pretty overpowered for something that I assume hits instantly.*

Chaos clone- Clones a target, can make the clone act like their  opposite. *THIS is definatly overpowered. It would be one thing if he needed some specific condition and could only make one clone at a time, but instantly making characters the same power level as your opponent and fighting alongside them is too OP. It's the kind of idea that really should just be a character in itself.*

Chaos gravity- Increase the gravity of an object. Chaos Lift- the opposite of Chaos Gravity, lightening the gravity on an object. *These abilities have no set limit, don't follow the theme he's been going with (illusions and crows), and could be an entire character in their own right. Think making a truck super light and throwing it over someone before returning it's weight. Completely overpowered.*

Giant crows- Crows the size of buildings. *Considering how much stuff he ALREADY has, summoning birds large enough to eat people is just going too far.*

Dark armour- Creates a magical black armour around Chaos. *That doesn't go with the character's illusion and crow magic at all and instant armor on top of everything else is too overpowered. Add some kind-of drawback like being only able to use crow magic while in the armor or being restricted to no magic at all while armored.*

Crow stuffing-He stuff a crow in side the target's mouth and int to the stomach, this then allows him to use them as a puppet. *That one Definatly would need player permission to use, otherwise, you would be bunnying their character. Add that it needs the permission of the player to activate.*

Poker cards- affects vary. Fumble, nothing, pair, slices through rock, two pair can slice through iron, 3 of a kind, three strikes, Flush, drains opponents energy, Full house, summons a house on top of the person, four of a kind, medium fire explosion, RSF, GIANT MAGIC EXPLOSION.... OF DOOM! Slot machine- summons a slot machine,there are 5 possibilities, none match which nothing happens, All coins, get's him a pistol, all cannons, get's him a magic cannon, all Ice cream, giving him a ice cream cannon, and all 7s, giving him a boost to his magic power. Gambling luck- Do to being chaos, he has good luck when playing chaotic games that gamble, especially poker. *These definatly don't work with the character you've created. Once again, gambling powers are enough for an entire character on their own! On top of that, the Gambling Luck ability means that you can just pick whatever outcome you need whenever you want it and it won't be BS if it's statistically impossible.*

Snap teleport- Chaos's signature move, in which he snaps and appears at a location of choice. *Here's my problem with teleports. They're able to be abused as an instant-dodge or an instant-sneak attack. Please include some form of charge-up time for the teleport or some restriction on it so it can't be used to just avoid anything coming twords him.*

-----

He has so many tools to work with that I think he might be OP even with these changes, but it's hard to keep track of what exactly he can and can't do so we'll just have to look at him again after he's been nerfed. This is just too powerful for a character, especially one just starting out.
Back to top Go down

Chaos never ends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos never ends   Chaos never ends I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 3:21 pm

Sorry, went with persona stuff instead of the crow and illusion theme, once again so sorry. Fixed.
Back to top Go down

Chaos never ends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos never ends   Chaos never ends I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 3:32 pm

I'm pretty tempted to call OP on the illusion clone thing, but I'll just let it slide. Although, assuming his enemy reads the bio, it'll be tricky to pull off.... Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chaos never ends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos never ends   Chaos never ends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos never ends
Page 1 of 1