Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wake me up when September ends. ((Joltz and I, private))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Wake me up when September ends. ((Joltz and I, private)) Empty
PostSubject: Wake me up when September ends. ((Joltz and I, private))   Wake me up when September ends. ((Joltz and I, private)) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2016, 10:42 pm

Biking through the streets of Death City, a certain eyepatch wearing meister let out a sigh. After a brief road trip when he realized that he needed to clean up his act, Jason was back. Riding through the streets of Death City was actually quite hard. Since he had gone on his road trip the redhead was homeless, and had nothing to his name except for his bike and a bag full of clothing along with fifty bucks. Jason had ended up blowing all of his money gambling in Vegas, which made it now hard to eat and well.. Live. There was the fact he hadn't had a shower in months, he was partnerless, and poor that made the alcoholic irritated. Not to mention the fact he had a pentagram on his left hand: Cipher's calling card. The nerve of that demon.. hasn't contacted me in months even after we made a stupid deal and here I am living hand to mouth.. At least if I had some friends, they might be able to get me a roof for a night or two.. Jason grumbled to himself.

Seeing the DWMA come into sight, Jason stopped at a corner shop. Buying himself a pack of cigarettes and a package of crackers, the red head decided that it would be safest to camp out at least in the sights of the academy. So he stopped once he reached the end of the shopping district, just outside the grounds of the DWMA. Jason parked his bike and let out a loud yawn, sinking down to the dirt and removing his eyepatch so he could rest better. The last thought he had was If only I had a partner... before he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake me up when September ends. ((Joltz and I, private))   Wake me up when September ends. ((Joltz and I, private)) I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2016, 6:52 pm

Taking a long walk at the moment was Akuma. A young first year upstart. He was traveling through the city after a long day of messing around. He was heading towards the DWMA. Along his path though he crosses by the corner shop and towards the edge of the shopping district. He had a soda left over from earlier as he was taking a drink. Noticing though the man sleeping along the ground though he seemed a bit surprised. He pulls the straw of his drink out of his mouth and approaches this guy. He kneels down to his level. "Uh, hey there. Are you alright?" He'd ask out loud in order to attempt to wake him.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Wake me up when September ends. ((Joltz and I, private))   Wake me up when September ends. ((Joltz and I, private)) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2016, 10:10 pm

"Eh?" the eyepatch meister started awake, instantly going into a fighting position on the ground. "Yeah, I'm fine. You not heard of homeless druggies on the streets? That's me." Jason mumbled quietly, running a hand through his hair. "What's it to you, anyways? Unless you're a clown or a kishin egg or something, go the hell away." Jason was always in a very bad mood when first awoken, but as his head cleared he only got grumpier. Pulling out a grubby looking package of cigarettes, Jason lit one and took a long puff of it. It was then that a cool breeze drifted across his face and he realized he had just (very indecently) exposed his scarred and ruined eye to the unknown man in front of him. Jason hastily tied his eyepatch on and then looked back up at the mystery man. "Sorry about that vomit inducing sight." He commented as he blew a smoke ring.

OOC: Please try and be better with grammar, love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake me up when September ends. ((Joltz and I, private))   Wake me up when September ends. ((Joltz and I, private)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake me up when September ends. ((Joltz and I, private))
Page 1 of 1