Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] Empty
PostSubject: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 9:46 am

OOC: Mature Content, a lot of swearing and rage might occur. Fights and random things can happen, it's crazy mornings for everyone. c:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 10:33 am

Maria entered the class room, dark circles underneath her eyes. Holding a pillow, she was too tired to even stand, face planting onto the ground, groaning.
"Mornings..Are such bitches…" she complained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 10:52 am

ben sat in class wide eyed and bushy tailed. " eat an apple, or fake your death and spend the day snoozing. its not healthy to start your day like that. " he pulled up a seat for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:10 pm

She got up, her hair mangled and not brushed. Clearly she ran over here. "I never said that I was a person who likes the cursed thing called light, and the mornings…" she said, with a tired tone.
Walking over and slumping down onto her seat, she didn't even seem to wear her jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:28 pm

" well the only thing that can wake you up would either be an adrenalin shot or crystal meth. something's that are unfortunately absent in schools. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 1:40 am

Dante walked into the classroom and slammed
The door shut. "Hello class, I'm your new teacher. You may think I am new, but I have taught for many years in dwma's European branch. My name is prof. Flynn." He wrote his name on the board. "You may know my son, connor. Now please open your textbooks to page 56"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 2:53 am

Maria lifted her head up, grabbing her text book out of her bag as she sighed, before muttering something out of question. "Coming from a line of Meister's my ass…" she muttered. Opening her book to page 56.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 10:56 am

Dante turned to Maria "I'm sorry, did you have something to say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 6:51 pm

ben turned to page 56. pointless of course one day he got bored and memorized the hole thing. he decided to help Maria. " I asked her a question about soul wavelength before you came in sir. she was just answering. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 7:16 pm

"I'm tired as well. So pardon my grumpiness." she replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 8:32 pm

"Do you take me for a fool? I know your just having side conversation so why lie to me?" Dante sighed "Answer the first 4 questions at the end of the chapter when you're finished reading."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 10:13 pm

"I never said that we did take you for a fool, Mr. Flynn…" she groaned, a grumpy tone in her voice before getting back to reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 10:20 pm

dante thought to himself "why do I always get the rebellious ones..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 10:56 pm

steam skimmed through the page, he was half asleep as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 11:07 pm

Dante sat at his desk doing paperwork waiting for his students to finish.

OOC: this would be a good time for some mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 11:19 pm

Maria scratched the back of her ear, letting out a drowsy yawn, whilst she continued to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 11:25 pm

Evelyn had snuck into the classroom, she disguised herself as a glasses wearing student. She wrote diligently in her notebook as she scoped out the room for her next victim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 11:28 pm

Maria couldn't keep herself awake, her head hitting the desk as she had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 9:23 am

ben read diligently. he was glad he was responsible enough to go to sleep and wake up at a reasonable hour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 7:15 pm

She muttered random, and stupid things whilst she was in her slumber. "…Go away…" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 10:34 am

Soon after she said that, she sat up quickly. The speed that she raised herself up from the desk was too quick and she ended up falling down with a loud thud, her loud mouth got the best of her as she made a hard impact onto the floor. "AH SHIT!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 7:19 pm

ben looked down at her with a sympathetic face. helping her up he said. " are you ok? that didn't look very good... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 7:50 pm

She rubbed her red face, groaning. "I'm fine…Just, something came up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 8:46 pm

We now see a plane up in the sky. It is currently being driven by a albino clad in black. He had just finished acquiring a plane to borrow. It took all of his skills as a self proclaimed ninja to do. This was currently the first half hour of flying. And it was so boring! "There's nothing to see up here! Why does driving gotta be so boring...." He whined out loud. 'Maybe if you took it down lower you might be able to see some stuff.' The voice in his head told him in a bored tone.

His face didn't change for a few moments, but after thinking it over, his grin grew wicked. "This is air traffic control, this is air traffic control. Guy who stole our plane, please respond, I repeat, please res-" Was all that was said from the radio before he stabbed the crap out of the speakers with one of his hidden knives. "Well now that he's shut up, lets take a bit of a dive!" He dived towards the ground in the airliner. 'Maybe you shouldn't have killed the radio. I mean, there was no blood so what's the point?' The voice said, sad there was none of the bodily fluids to go with the stab holes.

"It was annoying me, duh. Besides, why would I need a radio? It's not like I'm gonna hit something." If only he knew. It was close to the second hour when he got bored again. He dipped the plane down further. He was now VERY low to the ground for a plane. 'Hey, what is that?' The feminine voice questioned. He squinted, and saw what looked to be a poorly build birthday cake on top of a wedding cake. "It's a giant birthday cake! The hid it from me in the middle of the dessert. Brilliant! I'm gonna go get some!" He proclaimed, fully believing what he said to be true. It was another ten minutes before the details of the 'cake' became more clear. 'It isn't a cake, its a city!'The voice said to him.

"Silly voice. It's my birthday cake! Besides, who would build a city as my cake? That would be gross." He says. 'Says the man who's crashing a plane into his cake....' She mumbles to herself. Despite the fact that he could still hear her, he chose to ignore it. Another five minutes go bye and what the voice mumbled occurs to the albino. "I'm crashing the part of the plane I'm currently in, into something....." He sits for a moment. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He gets up from the pilots seat and runs into the back of the plane, and holds onto a seat for dear life as the plane crashes into the top part of the birthday cake.

There was a huge crash, audible to the entire city, as the airliner crashes halfway into the school. The man waits a few minutes, just to be safe, before cutting a hole in the plane's wall right next to the door. He jumps out. "Man, this place is a mess. It looks like a train hit it. These guys should really tidy up." He says offhandedly. He notices that he is in a classroom of some sort, with the plane not touching the seats or ground. "Oh well,off to find some cake." He says before he notices the other people in the room. "Oh, hello there, does anyone know where the bathroom is?" He asks.

Last edited by nevermore on December 13th 2013, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 9:09 pm

dante sighed "your going to have to pay for that by the way, you could have killed somebody... the bathroom is out that door down the hall and its the first door on your left."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next