Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) Empty
PostSubject: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 3:59 am

Chaos as sitting on a tree in the cemetery..... well not Chaos, one of his crows was monitoring the area looking for something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 9:15 am

There was an adorable little brown bat that was flying around hook cemetery, the bat let out a squeak of happiness when he saw a woman walking through, she was probably there to pay respects to a lost family member but honestly chester couldn't care less about why she was there, chester the bat flew over to the woman and landed on her shoulder an adorable little grin, the woman couldn't help but smile at the little bat and tried to pet him, suddenly the bat dived into the ground and blended in with the shadows, the woman looked very confused until suddenly a huge shadow monster shot up from the ground in front of the lady, it roared loudly making the woman scream and ran away.

The shadow shrunk back down into the ground then there was a bright green light, where the shadow monster was before was now a skinny boy with red/orange hair and eerie neon green eyes, he was wearing a red and yellow jester suit but instead of bells on the hat there were skulls on the tips of the hat "that was fun!" Chester snickered cruelly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 11:35 am

Can ivy join this)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 12:21 pm

Ooc: I approve of you joining :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 12:31 pm

A little black cat came padding up to him "man the look on her face was absolutely classic"the cat said jumping onto his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 1:09 pm

Chester petted the cat "it sure was!"'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 4:35 pm

(ummmm isn't she busy shanking someone?)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 4:40 pm

Ooc: idk........0_0 you can respond to Chester though..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 4:49 pm

The crow continued to observe the two. They were witches... interesting. This event had caught Chaos's attention so he focus on what this crow was saying more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 4:52 pm

"I bet there's even more people to scare in death city!!" Chester snickered cruelly as he headed out of the hook cemetery
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 5:59 pm

She is but I like rping my characters in more then one place ))

Ivy snickered and nodded"then lets go have some more fun" her tail flicking back and fourth and her green eyes shining in the moon light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:03 pm

Chaos summoned more crows, the entire murder flying past them and scattering across Death City to keep their eyes, and Chaos's on them. One of them stayed behind, to follow the pair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:07 pm

Ivy looks up hearing the cawing and hissed her ears laying back on her head "crows , such stupid creatures"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:20 pm

Chester glared at the raven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:28 pm

ooc: Can Vinnie stiletto join?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:29 pm

OOC: not sure how a kishin egg would do here, i mean if he oversteps his boundaries he's got three witches on his butt XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:41 pm

ooc: XD But in all seriousness can I join?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:42 pm

OOC: I'm good, but you have to wait on the others.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:43 pm

Ooc: idk, this thread was sort of so Chester and chaos become friends (Waiting on fire or uchiha to post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:44 pm

OOC: waiting on fire, but she is busy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:49 pm

Sure ))

Ivy growled"lets get going "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:52 pm

(okay so that is one sure, and two IDCs, Ida need you to say yes or no, also skip me this time)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:53 pm

(Random victim time XD)

as they walkethrough death city the see that there is a group of kindergartners playing ball

An evil grin spread on Chester's face "so do you want to distract them while Isneak up on them?" He asked ivy
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:54 pm

Ooc: I honestly don't think that a kishin would fit in this thread...sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:57 pm

Ivy nodded "yeah sure"she said jumping iff his shoulder and walking over to the group of kids and gave a soft cute meow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next