Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allison Goldheart (Dropped)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Allison Goldheart (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Allison Goldheart (Dropped)   Allison Goldheart (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 3:56 pm

Name: Goldheart, Allison

Meister: Jeremiah Roberts

Weapon Form: http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/images/Product/large/ED2050.png

Love Interest: N/a

Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbSrb8aCHNudzKdU1MstJWNFf4lmFV9Ib1fBbAYtCiaNYGyRcFqw

Allison has a light red hair, close to being pink in certain light. Her clothes usually change a day, but consist of a mini skirt and a t-shirt. Her eyes are blue, and she has a tattoo of an eye on her right arm from the witch incident. She is rather small at the size of 5 feet exact.

Personality: Alli is a outdoors person , and doesn't like to be inside for long periods of time. She likes to help others, even to the point of hurting herself if necessary. Alli is not very organized, but has a "system" that works as she likes to have everything done right away. As such, Alli is a calm person, even in her anger, but can't stand when people are perverted. She has several fears, which are listed below. If she comes across one of her fears, she loses all of her will power and calmness, and can't do much but panic.

History: Allison grew up pretty secluded from the rest of the world. She was the middle child of 5 children, and she lived up in the mountains. Her father died when she was was 4, and it made life hard. Her oldest brother and her mom had to work to support the family, and she had to watch her family. Her older sister who was born mentally retarded. This kept up until she was 12, when her mother gave into stress of losing her job and taking care of her children and killed herself. After that, they were all separated from each other. After 4 months and several foster homes, she was finally adopted. Here, in the first week, she was kidnapped by a witch and almost buried alive by her. Before she was buried, however, the witch put a tattoo on her, to mark Alli as hers. She doesn't like to talk about it, though. Later she discovered her weapon blood by sneezing and having her arm transform into a blade, and when she turned 15, she ran away to the DWMA.

Miscellaneous: Phobias:
Kakorrhaphiophobia- Fear of failure or defeat: When her mother died, she developed this fear. She can deal with losing a game and simple stuff. It it is big, though, she will lose her calm and start to panic.

Ochlophobia- Fear of crowds or mobs: From being secluded most of her life, she hates being in large crowd. Her vision starts to go blurry, and she can't concentrate much.

Taphophobia- Fear of being buried alive: This came from an accident from a witch. It is usually in her nightmares, but thinking about being buried alive can distract her.

Wiccaphobia: Fear of witches and witchcraft: This came from an accident from a witch. When she sees a witch, she just starts out panicking and screaming.

Soul Residence: When she uses her soul residence, the person gets the ability to use fire. The user can shoot small nonleathel fireballs, with a range of 66 feet. The user also gets a boost in speed and in strength.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater.

Last edited by Jt on June 11th 2016, 12:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allison Goldheart (Dropped)   Allison Goldheart (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 7:41 pm

Appearance

Where is the eye tattoo located? And what color is the mini skirt and t-shirt usually?

History

The history needs a bit of work.

How did her father die? How was her sister mentally retarded and how did it put stress on the family? How did she discover her weapon form? Also, you never said anything about the witch incident that was mentioned in other parts of the app.

Lemme know when you've edited.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Allison Goldheart (Dropped)   Allison Goldheart (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 10:12 pm

Looks fixed. Unless Waffle objects, Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allison Goldheart (Dropped)   Allison Goldheart (Dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allison Goldheart (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1