Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) Empty
PostSubject: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 1:07 pm

Allison was walking back from the store, buying some groceries for the week. She was watching the people go by her, staying away from most of them. She decided to set the bags down, and stretched, wishing she was stronger or had a car. Hearing someone yell, she looked up. She saw a boy in a blue suit, yelling randomly of why he can't get a partner. She let out a deep sigh, then walked over to him after picking up her food.

Alli: Hey, I might be able to help with your problem.
Back to top Go down

The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:55 pm

Wait, did she just say she COULD help him? He needed an explanation, unfortunately he was so excited he was talking at like a million miles an hour and asking way to many questions.

Jeremiah: Really? How? What are you gonna do? Are you gonna help me find someone? Are you gonna give me a place to stay? Is there food? What do you have in these bags? Is it yours? Can I see? Woaaahhhhh!!!

Getting over excited he forgot that he was standing in the wet streets after a days rain. Before he could catch himself he was falling and landed flat on his back in a pile of mud. Looking sorrowfully at his now mud covered blue suit. He said woefully as he began to clean furiously.

Jeremiah: God dangit!!! Not again. That's the third time this week!!! Well, anyway moving on. How exactly are you going to help me with my problem?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:01 pm

Alli: I'm a weapon, you can stay at my house, food is it the bags, of course they are mine, idiot. No, you can't see, it's just some food and clothes I bought. And ha, you fell on the ground like an moron. I'll get your suit cleaned up at my house. Nice to meet you, I'm Alli. We'll shake hands at home, for now, let's go, these are some heavy bags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:09 pm

Well most of his questions were answered. He just had one more. But it would have to wait till they got to her apartment. He ran off into a nearby alleyway and grabbed the other six suits that he had stashed there. He ran back up to the girl named Alli. With everything in his hands he still managed to carry the six suits and two of Alli's bags. They were indeed heavy. Eventually they arrived at her apartment.

Jeremiah: Nice place you have here. So now that the bags are down. Would you mind explaining how you can help me? You said you turn into a weapon. That much I know. But what type of weapon are we talking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:14 pm

The apartment was a decent size, with 3 bedrooms and a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room.

Alli: Yeah, it's nice. The only downside is that the rent is pretty high. That, and the landlord, but that doesn't matter. As of me, I need a meister, and I am a weapon. I'm a cutlass, like pirate weapon. That help you much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:25 pm

Well that was probably the best news he had all day. She was a cutlass!!! Something he was used to wielding.

Jeremiah: Well I guess I won't need my old one anymore. And my cutlass is a.........umm......

He stopped talking as he realized what he was saying. He hoped that it wouldn't happen. Just then he felt the blood running out of his nose.

Jeremiah: Oh crap....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:29 pm

Alli: Yeah, she has a house and you don't. Oh well. Anyway, your suits seem pretty dirty, so I am going to clean them. Not counting the one you are wearing, of course. I want you to start unpacking the food and my clothes.

Her face started to go red, but her expression still remained calm.

Alli: And be careful, my, uh, panties are in there.

She then grabbed his suits, then left him to unpack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:44 pm

He was nervous. He had to run to the bathroom and wipe his nose quickly. He couldn't help it. Every time he saw a pretty girl this happened. He worried for the billionth time in his life.

Jeremiah: I better watch myself. Don't want her kicking me out. At least she washed my suits.

She had said unpack. He wondered if this meant to get situated considering he had nothing else. Just a cutlass and 7 suits pretty much his entire life. But soon they would have their first day. He decided a nap was in order. He went into a closet closed the door and fell asleep in there because he didn't know which room was going to be his and he didn't want to disturb his host.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:53 pm

Alli came back to get some soap, but saw that he wasn't there. She shrugged, then grabbed what she needed. After she finished all of that, she came into the living room and started unpacking. When she finished, as well as moving her clothes into her room, she left. Going to the market down the street, she bought her new meister some sweat pants to sleep in, a bunch of socks, and some underwear. She didn't know what he liked, so she got him a basic pack of briefs. She came back into the apartment, and set the clothes down on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 9:04 pm

He awoke to the sound of a door slamming shut. He lunged out of the closet where he was sleeping and yanked out his cutlass.

Jeremiah: Who's there?!!!?!?!? Oh its you. Sorry.... I'm used to...

He trailed off at the end. He couldn't bring himself to tell this girl what a freak he was. What he had done.

Jeremiah: Does it seem a little breezy in here?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 9:07 pm

Alli: No, it doesn't. Anyway, I got you some clothes. You can have the bedroom down the hall, first door on the left. Don't go into my room, it's too messy for people that aren't me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 9:15 pm

(Jt you didn't get the reference. My guys pants are off. He pulled them off when he whipped the cutlass out.)

Jeremiah: Okay thanks. I'll go check it out.

He walked down the hall and went into the room. It was huge!!! Well. Compared to his old places. This was actually his room he didn't have to leave in a certain time.

Jeremiah: When is our first day?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 9:19 pm

Alli: I'm not sure. Maybe when you put your pants back on, we will discuss it. And grab your clothes, I don't want to see your underwear on the place were I eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:59 pm

Jeremiah: Okay well. I have never done anything like this before. So I hope you at least kind of know what you're doing.

He liked this girl she was nice and she seemed like she knew things. Stuff that he didn't. But he thought about something as he asked her questions. What if she wanted to know about his past. He didn't know if he wanted to tell her. He would have to make something up. Something that seemed more...realistic...no that wasn't the right word. Something less drastic. He kept thinking to himself as he pulled on his pair of blue pants that matched the blue tux that he was wearing.

Jeremiah: So why don't you explain how this works? Since our first day would logically be ummm....wait...I've got this...is it...tomorrow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:04 pm

Alli: I transform, and we resonate souls. If we can't resonate well, you start on fire. If you can, you don't. And yes, we start tomorrow. But seriously, get your clothes off the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:08 pm

Jeremiah: Sorry. I'm just thinking to myself. I get lost in myself easily.

Jeremiah started shaking vigorously at the word fire. It reminded him of his past. He went to the table and grabbed his clothes. Then turned back to the girl.

Jeremiah: Well. I guess we should try out our resonance then? may as well now. If i'm going to die. I may as well die now rather than in front of a billion or whatever people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:11 pm

Alli: One, it will not be in front of a bunch of people. Two, we are not doing it here, since this place is flammable. Three, you won't die. Four, come help me with dinner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:17 pm

Jeremiah: Wait what do you want? I can make some mean dishes if you tell me what you want. Then I'll make everything for you.

Jeremiah was a little sad that he didn't get to wield his weapon. It made him feel safer. Maybe he ought to keep his old cutlass. Just for when he was alone and needed to defend himself. But then again he was a good martial arts fighter. He didn't technically need the cutlass. But he preferred it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:19 pm

Alli: I don't know. I usually have an instant meal, but I guess we can cook something. Anyway, after dinner, want to play a game or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:23 pm

Jeremiah: Sure. Just give me a bit.

Jeremiah actually lied... he wasn't that great of a cook. But he did know how to make one thing. Poor Man's Dinner. All you really had to do was get a whole bunch of potatoes, carrots meat and whatever else you wanted. He threw the previous ingredients into a thing of tin foil and popped it into the oven.

Jeremiah: Okay now in about twenty minutes you'll have yourself a delicious meal.

He said the last sentence with a confident smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:26 pm

Alli: Okay, cool.

She left him alone, and went into her room. After a bit, she came out with a couple of board games, and set them on the table.

Alli: Here we go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:28 pm

Hmm... this was odd. He hadn't played any of these board games. Or at least didn't remember any of them.

Jeremiah: Ummm.....I don't know how to explain this...but umm...I don't know how to play any of these...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:32 pm

Alli: Monopoly is wall street. The game of Life is a cheesy book. I have a deck of cards, so we can play poker. Not for real money, of course, maybe something else. Sorry is a game about being a jerk. And the game of clue is like an episode of those FBI shows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:34 pm

He just stared at her blankly.

Jeremiah: I have absolutely no clue what you just said.....um... lets say I didn't have a good childhood and get to do all the stuff you probably did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:36 pm

Alli: Okay, we are playing cards. Do you know how to play Texas holdem?

She grabbed the cards, then emptied them out. She started shuffling, and laid back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)   The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The neat freak and the person in the mud. (Jt and Indurdawndeath) (Jeremiah and Allison)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next