Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claw master: Spade (Dropped)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Claw master: Spade (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Claw master: Spade (Dropped)   Claw master: Spade (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 7:25 pm

Name: Spade
Love/Crush: N/A
Role: dark assassin (meister)
Height: 6 ft 3 in
weight:
Theme song: “poison” by Nicole Scherzinger (zumba)
Appearance: she has short black hair that’s in ponytail and dark blue eyes he usually wears a black ninja outfit and wears a mask when on duty; her casual outfit is a black t-shirt and black jeans, she looks skinny but she is incredibly fast and nimble and dish out hard punches
Personality: she has a bad temper, stubborn, and hates unfinished jobs and she has little patience, she is also violent when she is upset, she is willing to track down anyone who hurt her friends with a passion and makes them suffer the dire consequences  
Likes: getting work done on time, strong willed people, intelligent people, hanging out with her friend Violet, good fighters, responsible people, great team work
Dislikes: dumb idiots, unfinished jobs (people who get away just before she can assassinate them), super controlling people, bumbling idiots, ignorant people, show offs, pathetic people, CALEB! (She hates him with a burning passion)  
History: like her best friend, Violet, she an orphan and had to fight for survival on the cold streets of death city (though she knows who her father is, Slasher the dark sword, she hates her father) the reason why is because he killed her mother and abandoned her to be a kishin weapon, one day she met a girl named Violet and they instantly became friends she found out that her friend was a weapon and become her meister, they have been a team ever since, (she didn’t like Violet’s brother, Caleb, because he killed for pleasure). She became an assassin to earn money and soon was noticed by Alisha, Alisha gave Spade her cards so they can keep in touch. She is on standby for Alisha but can be hired by anyone who is willing to pay a good price (pay with money or souls)  
Did you read the rules: I LOVE SOUL EATER!

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on March 16th 2016, 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claw master: Spade (Dropped)   Claw master: Spade (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 7:46 pm

Appearance

How tall is she? What does she weigh and what is her physical build?

History

How come she hates her father?

______

Other than this, it doesn't look half bad!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Claw master: Spade (Dropped)   Claw master: Spade (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 7:52 pm

YAY (ill work on it) (im not that good with weight *nervous laugh*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claw master: Spade (Dropped)   Claw master: Spade (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 7:52 pm

XD Daz fine!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Claw master: Spade (Dropped)   Claw master: Spade (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 8:01 pm

FIXED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claw master: Spade (Dropped)   Claw master: Spade (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 8:02 pm

Yay! //bumps to accepted
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claw master: Spade (Dropped)   Claw master: Spade (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:33 pm

Claw master: Spade (Dropped) SuBGn35

Vixy, her CS formatting is actually hurting my eyes to try to read it ;-; I trust your writing and everything, so I am not too terribly worried. However, please fix her formatting and run a grammar check on her?

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Claw master: Spade (Dropped)   Claw master: Spade (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 5:45 pm

This is a very old character :/ it was supposed to be dropped
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claw master: Spade (Dropped)   Claw master: Spade (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 2:33 pm

Just add the dropped tag to the thread title and I will take care of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claw master: Spade (Dropped)   Claw master: Spade (Dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claw master: Spade (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1