Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akata INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Akata INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Akata INACTIVE   Akata INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:25 am

Akata INACTIVE Hiruma_yoichi_by_reijr

Name Akata

Animal Form: When Akata transforms he turns into a Spotted Hyena. He has black spots and brown fur. In this form he is 4.25 ft long with a tail that is 10 inches long, his ears are short and rounded. On each of his paws he has a pair of non- retractable claws that he uses to slice up his foes.

Love Interest: He thinks love is a weakness, therefore he has no  love interest.

Appearance: Akata's look can be summarized with just one word: flashy. He's the kind of person you're bound to notice even if he's still at the end of the road: spiky blond hair, pointed ears, two pair of piercings, and a fangish grin. His whole look is far from reassuring and makes him resemble a human-disguised devil.

Everything of his general appearance is pointy and sharp: the shape of his face, his long pointed ears, his teeth - more similar to his hyena fangs than human teeth, his spiked hair and sharp-shaped eyes and eyebrows. He's tall and slim-builded, and his hands are characterized by thin and long fingers, with similarly long nails.

Personality: Akata usually acts in a vulgar, bizarre, threatening manner so as to intimidate or disturb those around him into getting what he wants. He has a cunning, goal-oriented mind and does not seem to care what means he uses to accomplish those goals. Akata is also very sadistic as he'd rather finish someone slowly and as painful as possible instead of finishing them off. Akata has no regard for human life and will kill anyone that gets in his way unless he can find a way to use them. He also believes that those that are weaker than himself have no right to live for they are weak. Whenever Akata gets ready to make a kill, or something that interests him he laughs maniacally.

History: Akata was born 135 years ago, his mother was a witch and his father was a regular human. His mother wasnt like other witches and she was weak. His father was a drunk that treated his mother badly. Akata didnt like the way he treated his mother and often tried to stand up for his mom resulting in him getting knocked around even with his abilities he inherited from his mother.

One day some men came to his home looking for some money his father owed them. His father tried fighting them but he failed, Akata's mother tried to protect his father but she was knocked to the ground. Akata tried to attack them but he to failed to stop them. His mother became enraged at them and tried to attack them using one of her spells, but before she could finish it one of the attackers pierced her chest with one of their weapons.

Akata's father tried to  attack but he too was attacked and wounded. The men then fled after taking anything of value. Akata watched as his mother passed away before his eyes and his father started to bleed out. Akata could care less about his father but he became angry at the loss of his mother and he knew exactly who to take his anger out on, his father. He grabbed his mothers soul and consumed it and then finished off his father and then consumed his soul as well.

Miscellaneous: Soul Protect- neutralize his soul's wavelength, effectively camouflaging it and making it appear as if it were a normal human soul.

Soru- Using the hyena side of him he can move up to speeds as fast as 40 miles per hour.

Soul perception-  this unique ability allows a person to perceive the souls of living people, and is much more of a rare skill.

Have You Read the Rules?
"No I havent read the rules but i do love soul eater XD"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Akata INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akata INACTIVE   Akata INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:40 am

._. Accepted and Moved.
Back to top Go down

Akata INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akata INACTIVE   Akata INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:42 am

YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akata INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akata INACTIVE   Akata INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akata INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1