Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remember Me? (Mature.Ask before joining.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Remember Me? (Mature.Ask before joining.) Empty
PostSubject: Remember Me? (Mature.Ask before joining.)   Remember Me? (Mature.Ask before joining.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:32 pm

Ophidia walked into the hot springs. Her scythe had been left at home, her shoes and socks had been left in the changing room, and she was waiting. Waiting for what you may ask? An old friend. A friend she hadn't seen since before she grew her wings and tail. They had made plans to meet here and Ophidia couldn't wait to see her again.

Ophidia was wearing the usual plain white shirt with netting that covered nothing but her chest and the un-matching black bikini bottoms that were normally worn. She looked around, noticing the springs weren't that busy today. She st by the edge of the pool, swishing her feet in the water of the guy's side, admiring the few men that were here today with a seductive grin on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me? (Mature.Ask before joining.)   Remember Me? (Mature.Ask before joining.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:15 pm

Fissia was late, naturally, as she had somewhat overslept. She had hoped that her old friend wouldn't be angry, but then again, she knew that she wouldn't be that angry. At least, she hoped. What else could you expect from her, after all? After a very groggy few minutes of changing into a purple one piece bathing suit, ignoring the occasional stare she got from others as she entered the springs. She looked around once or twice for her friend through squinted eyes.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me? (Mature.Ask before joining.)   Remember Me? (Mature.Ask before joining.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:24 pm

Ophidia took another glance around the room, seeing the person she had been waiting for. Getting up and waving bye to the boys, she headed for the entrance to greet her friend. "Long time no see, eh Fissia?" She said while smiling, trying to catch Fissia's atention. She tried her best to keep her wings tucked and her tail behind her, but the pointed ears and yellow eyes kinda pointed out that she wasn't entirely human anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me? (Mature.Ask before joining.)   Remember Me? (Mature.Ask before joining.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 5:08 pm

Upon spotting her old friend, Fissia almost instantly wrapped her arms around the other girl's head and hugged her into her chest tightly. "It's been a long time...~" She said quite simply in reply to her friend. Although there weren't many physical changes to show that Fissia had become non-human, as she spoke down to her friend she could smell her own breath, a scent similar to lilacs. Fissia let go of Ophidia and smiled. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me? (Mature.Ask before joining.)   Remember Me? (Mature.Ask before joining.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 5:51 pm

Ophidia was shocked to be pulled into Fissia's chest,quickly recovering. Smelling something sweet as she stood back up, she became a bit curious. "Better than ever. Got outa that orphanage so I'd say that's dooing good. She replied happily, looking at the girl who she once knew. "What about you? Anything new?" She asked, putting her arms behind her head and stretching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me? (Mature.Ask before joining.)   Remember Me? (Mature.Ask before joining.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 7:02 pm

She shrugged a little bit. "Finally got away from my mom. Learned some camping skills." Fissia played it off, looking off to the side at the water as she spoke, trying to keep Ophidia from noticing what was going on in her mouth. "So, uh, shall we enjoy the springs? The water seems very inviting right about now." Fissia said, pointing off to the girl's bath.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me? (Mature.Ask before joining.)   Remember Me? (Mature.Ask before joining.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:01 pm

Ophidia looked at the springs and then to Fissia again. "Yeah, let's go then." She said, taking Fissia's hand and leading her over to the spring, undoing her own neck strap with her free hand as she walked. When they got there Ophidia was already without her top, not caring who saw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me? (Mature.Ask before joining.)   Remember Me? (Mature.Ask before joining.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember Me? (Mature.Ask before joining.)
Page 1 of 1