Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] Empty
PostSubject: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 7:03 pm

It was a pretty nice day out, the sun was grinning in the sky, it didn't seem to be raining, the birds were out... And yet some people chose to spend the day inside a small dimly-lit room, gambling. There was a girl here that the men had never seen before, and she seemed to be on a VERY lucky streak. The men had boasted a wonderful prize for the winner tonight, but assuming that they would win, hadn't prepared anything. And now they were worried... The heck would they even give this girl?

With one more hand, the game was over. The table was cleared out by this new girl with the snow-white hair. When all but she and the two men left, they sat in their chairs, looking a bit annoyed.

"You know, honestly kid? We ain't got a prize ready." The first man said with a heavy sigh.

The second man chimed in. "I'm sure we have something thou-" A quick grin stretched the man's face as he whispered to the other, who's face suddenly looked equally as pleased.

"On second though, we've got something for you after all." The first man finished, pulling out a key and sliding it across the table.
Back to top Go down

Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 7:14 pm

Hazel was having quite the lucky break. Sure, she was usually pretty good at cards. But to be clearing out person after person was fantastic. It was nice to calm down and just have some fun. Especially with going on different hunts of various assholes and murderers alike. Plus she was making quite a name, though these guys knew her as bitch.

And they didn't even have a prize. Yeah, all....

"You do? Well, this will probably not be that good given your dumb grin, but I think I can indulge." She swiped the key from the table, leaning back on the chair.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 7:21 pm

The man nodded, pointing towards a closed door. The door had been locked all night, and occasionally the sounds of chains being moved against the stone floor had been heard. "Your prize is in there. The key works on all three locks, the one on the door and the others." He said, standing up. "When you've got it, just leave the key on the table, hm?" He said, the two men leaving the room promptly. They obviously didn't want to deal with what was behind that door.

Aside from the table, some metal chairs, and the door, the room had nothing of value to take instead. It was door number one, or going home empty handed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 7:25 pm

Well, might as well. Maybe there will be candy or something. If not, Hazel would live with whatever was in there. So, she walked over to the door, unlocking it. She did the locks carefully, making sure the men didn't do anything suspicious to her as she unlocked the locks. Once she was finished, she opened the door wide, letting whatever was in there too be seen by everyone.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 7:45 pm

Hazel, being the only person now in the room, would find something very odd in the room. Sitting on the ground, about mid-room, was a girl. A girl with extremely long and unkempt green hair. She was bound by a straight jacket, her ankles shackled to the back wall. (The other two locks.) She looked up at Hazel, a cat-like yellow eye fixed on her, the other covered by a mop of hair. She didn't look scared... More like curious. She would have said something, but the rope-gag that tied her mouth shut prevented this. All in all, it was a sight straight out of one of those police shows. This woman was no-doubt here against her will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 7:51 pm

Letting out an annoyed sighed, the young owl walked over to her. She knelt down next to her, starting to undo the last two locks.

"Sorry these morons locked you up. Names Agatha."

After letting the ankles be free, she moved onto cutting the straight jacket's arms, letting her move them freely before going for the gag. Of course, the green haired girl would see Agatha make an ice dagger before starting to cut everything. If she ran away in fear, well meh.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 8:01 pm

The girl grinned as the gag fell to the ground, standing and stretching her arms. "And here I was thinking you came to buy me or something. Not that I would mind going home with you." She said, giving a small giggle. Then something seemed to hit her, and she spun around to look directly at Hazel. "HEY! You can do magic! Are you a witch?~" She questioned, trying to hug Hazel's arm tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 8:16 pm

Well, she seemed interesting so far. This girl immediately started to get into Hazel's bubble. To which of course Hazel backed up, not allowing this. She seemed happy with her freedom at least, so that was kind of a win.

"In order, I didn't buy you, I guess I won you. Though, I'm not gonna keep you or anything. Second, don't phrase it like I was gonna pick up a hooker, I have more class. Third, yes, I am a witch. Now, how did you end up here in a straight jacket?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2016, 2:50 pm

The girl gave a rather disappointed look when Hazel dodged her hug. "I mean, I'd keep a pretty girl if I won her. Plus, I guess you did win me fair and square, right...?" She replied, seeming to be deep in thought. It was then that she grinned once again. "Alright then! I guess that means I'm yours. Take responsibility, okay?~ " She finished, seeming pretty pleased with her conclusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2016, 6:20 pm

Well, that was a bit creepy. True, these where shady people, and it does make sense they would keep an admittedly very cute girl. But for her to do it as well? That's not reassuring, and apparently no sense of sympathy. Then....

"Whoa whoa whoa. You are not 'mine'. Yes, I won, but there is so many things wrong with owning a person. Second, I am not taking responsibilities for you, that can be your parents job. So, where do they live then?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2016, 5:19 am

The girl had to think for a moment on that one. "Well... See... I don't actually know where my parents live. They wouldn't tell me. I think they're afraid of me. Y'know, since my friends were murderers and all. That's okay though! I can just stick with you until I find out, right?" She asked, giving Hazel childish puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2016, 8:22 am

Uh oh. Murderous friends? This could not even be close to ending well for Agatha. She let out a small sigh, leaning on the wall behind her.

"Okay, before we continue on, I have to ask. You're friends where murderers? Are they alive? And am I gonna wake up tied up with you and your gang standing over me ready to make owl soup?"

Well, fuck the normal life, that's going out the window very fast.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2016, 9:03 am

The girl gave a quick nod, grinning. "All five. They were Kishin Eggs and Dark Weapons. They're dead now though... Four of them died to encounters with old class-mates. I killed the last one myself. He used me to kill people ALL the time. He kept pushing me to become a Dark Weapon, but I dunno. I never felt like it." She snickered, leaning towards Hazel as if to rest her head on Hazel's shoulder. "So I go to the school to apologize, right? And this teacher is giving me nasty looks. One thing leads to another, I beat on him a bit, and they put ME in the loony bin! Can you believe that? ME in the loony bin." She laughed again. She seemed amused by the concept. "Anyways, the place they put me is run by some idiot, and they sold me to these guys. I headbutted one of them. I don't think they like me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2016, 10:08 am

Agatha blinked looking up at the girl. Yep, well, it explained a lot really. And that meant there where little options for the owl witch. She couldn't take her to the school, home, or any family that she may have. However, she is either really brave or stupid to attack a teacher then a gang member. Probably both, though Agatha probably would have attacked them as well in that position.

"They don't. And quite honestly I can believe them throwing you in a mental asylum. And don't lean on me."

She scooted to the left, sighing. grabbing the bridge of her nose, she stood up straighter, trying to match the green haired girl's height. It didn't work too well.

"However, for now I will allow you to travel with me. That being said, do not cause any trouble and do not do anything stupid by my standards. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 11:12 am

The girl gave Hazel an almost hurt look, then sighed. "Okay, fine... But you owe me if I have to be good!" She answered, stretching a bit in place. Being a good person wasn't exactly her strong suit... Oh well, she'd figure it out. "So where are we going now?~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 11:27 am

"We'll see if you can be good first."

Trained over ten years, and now she's a babysitter. Great. Well, at the very least, she has a crazy baby that can go psycho on people as a distraction. As for where they would be going, Hazel didn't think that far.

"Well....Let's get you some clothes. Something that doesn't scream 'I'm a deranged psycho.' Store's not too far away from here."

Giving a nod toward the green haired girl, she left the bar, ignoring any looks given from the people there.

"What's your name then anyway?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 11:42 am

The girl grinned. "What? It's not normal to walk around in a straight jacket?" She teased, snickering to herself a bit. "My name...?" When was the last time anyone asked her that...? She had introduced herself to people, but nobody really bothered to ask her name. She had to think... "Katrina F... Fer... Fergot? Ferguson. That was it." She replied, sounding pretty confident in the last one. She hadn't used her last name for anything in a long time. Actually... Could she even call that her last name at this point? Her family pobably wanted nothing to do with her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 3:35 pm

Ignoring the straight jacket comment, Agatha led Katrina into the store. It seemed like a nice name, never heard of the Ferguson's before. As for the fergot, probably a mix up when people called her faggot. Followed be screams of death probably, but whatever. They approached the woman's clothing section, with Agatha motioning Kat to the clothes.

"Alright, go nuts."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2016, 6:22 pm

Katrina shrugged, wandering around and looking at various articles of clothing. They all seemed really... restricting. Clothes were annoying. The jacket was comfortable though... Maybe something like this? Yeah. Going around, Kat picked out a few baggy sweaters that she could wear as dresses, discarding the straight jacket into a nearby trash can after deciding she'd wear one out. This one in particular was a tan sweater with no shoulders and a slim fit, though it still covered enough of her to be considered a dress, albeit a short one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2016, 7:17 pm

Well, she it seemed like found her clothes. Or like 4 shirts as dresses.... Great, this is gonna be fun. Letting out a small sigh, Agatha led Kat to the front counter, paying for the shirts. After that, it was time for a coffee. She walked out and headed to a cafe. If the day so far was going to account for anything, then it would be that it will be a long next few weeks.

Entering the small cafe, Agatha went to the line, and started patiently waiting for her turn.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2016, 4:58 pm

Katrina followed behind, stretching her arms above her head, and almost revealing a bit more than she should in the process... "I forgot how boring it was to wait in lines instead of just swinging a big ball at them." Katrina mentioned, placing her chin on Hazel's head and draping her arms over Hazel's shoulders in one fluid motion. It was quick, and sudden, but Kat saw no issue with it. She was a very clingy person though, and without a meister to hang on, Hazel was the next best thing, it seemed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2016, 4:47 pm

Well, that was lovely words of wisdom from the psycho. Agatha let out a small sigh, then let out an even bigger sigh as she was used as a rest. And that just about summed up the day right there for the owl.

"Okay, two things. One, you shouldn't go around saying stuff like that. Two, I am not pillow, don't rest your head on me. Besides, I don't need to be reminded that I am shorter then you."

She was still calm, but there was definitely a hint of annoyance in her voice. In all fairness, owls weren't the biggest birds, but it didn't mean Agatha had to be short.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2016, 7:28 pm

Katrina didn't seem to have any intention of going anywhere. "Why not? It's the truth. Also, not moving. I'm comfortable." She answered, slightly tightening her grip on Hazel. She wasn't constricting Hazel or anything, just holding herself to Hazel, really. And she was determined not to let go too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2016, 6:21 pm

Agatha let out an annoyed sigh again, accepting her fate. Her face was burning red, ignoring the stares from the people in the cafe. Well, this was going to be her life for at least the next few days. She wasn't sure how long, but uh, hopefully not too long. Well, the line moved forward a bit, and the short owl was able to take a few steps up to the counter.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2016, 11:04 pm

Katrina was quite content where she was, and proceeded to follow the flow of the line, remaining attached to Hazel. She had no intention of leaving soon, if she had it her way. "So where are we again?" She questioned, letting out a bored yawn. This wait was taking way too long for her. She was practically falling asleep here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next