Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt) Empty
PostSubject: The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt)   The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 5:35 pm

The night was pitch black in Death city, with Gaea wondering through it. She came back from her field trip to the hot springs, but she lost her shirt to another girl. So, Gaea was walking around with a towel stuffed in her overalls, hoping to get home as soon as she could. Most of the stores were closed, and Gaea was pretty sure that buying water melons would not help her very much, but could be funny. So, she just walked around without a shirt, hoping to get home as soon as she can, since it was cold outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt)   The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 6:22 pm

Clarence walked along the streets of Death City, his usual jacket tight around his body, considering the recent cold temperatures. It wasn't long into his walk before he had noticed what appeared to be a robotic girl wearing a towel in her overalls. "Why is it that whenever I take walks I end up finding adorable girls?" He said under his breath as he went over to her. "Excuse me ma'am, but that must be very cold. Will you need this?" He asked, taking off his jacket and offering it to her. "Don't worry about me, I'm hardy to the cold, from the north." He grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt)   The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 6:28 pm

Gaea looked at the guy, and gave a small shrug. She then started pacing, debating on whether or not to accept the jacket. In the end, she took the jacket and put it on. She bundled it closer to her, then pulled out the towel. She held out her hand to shake his, giving him a small smile. When she talked, it had a robotic sound to her, but you can still tell there was a human voice under it. Even if it was rather quiet.

Gaea: I'm Gaea. . . Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt)   The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:53 pm

Clarence shook her hand lightly, his other arm behind his head. "Clarence Morrish, likewise." He looked around before looking back at her. "Where're you heading, eh, doll? It's getting quite dark, and it's dreadfully cold outside. Do you happen to need a place to stay, or are you simply heading home from the springs or something?" He asked calmly, trying to find out where she was heading so he could help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt)   The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:03 pm

Gaea: Yeah, I have a home.

Her face went red, and she started wiggling her body madly. After about a couple of minutes, she let out a small sigh.

Gaea: I'm stuck. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt)   The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 4:16 am

"Stuck? Howso? Please, elaborate." He said, tilting his head to the side at the girl's odd comment. "You mean you can't move from your spot, orr...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt)   The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 7:51 am

Gaea lifted her pants up, revealing her legs. She grabbed them with her hands, and tried to move them, but nothing happened.

Gaea: My legs locked up. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt)   The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:30 am

"Oh." Clarence said simply, attempting to avoid staring at her legs. "Okay then, so, you need me to like, carry you? Because I can do that if need be. A lot of bad things could happen if you got stranded out here like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt)   The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 5:48 pm

Gaea nodded, looking a little panic. She was looking around, and her left eye seemed to be staring off into space.

Gaea: Hurry. . . Maybe. . . Please. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt)   The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 12:23 am

Clarence nodded and he slowly lifted Gaea off of the ground, carrying her in the same fashion one would carry a bride. "Alrighty dear, you're going to have to tell me where I'm going, because I've no iea where your home is, Miss Gaea."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt)   The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 7:43 am

Gaea: Um, just bring me to your home.

Her face was bright red from being carried like that, and her arms dangled in the air. She buried her head in his chest, trying to hider her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt)   The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:54 pm

Clarence smiled kindly toward Gaea as he began to walk his typical path home from the spot, carrying her carefully. "There's no need to be so embarrassed, I'm just helping you out the streets, y'know." He said quite calmly, trying to make her calm as well. He ignored the night's breeze and continued to trudge through the chill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt)   The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:58 pm

Gaea: No, it's my system.

She moved her face a bit, so that she could be heard better.

Gaea: In a bit, I'll lose the ability to use my left arm, as well as seeing out of my left eye. My voice will be hard to hear, and my hearing will be impaired. That usually happens when I water in my cybernetic parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt)   The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cyborg and the British (Amelia and Jt)
Page 1 of 1