Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fateful Meeting (Amelia and Kodai)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Fateful Meeting (Amelia and Kodai) Empty
PostSubject: The Fateful Meeting (Amelia and Kodai)   The Fateful Meeting (Amelia and Kodai) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 2:06 am

Kodai Venator, the Ancient Huntsman, was wandering around the streets of Death City. He was looking for a very special person. Well, kind of person. He was looking for a weapon. Not just any weapon, but a weapon worthy of a meister. He had been searching high and low for the soul wavelength that will match his perfectly. It had been days. Death City was just so freaking big! He felt as if he would never find a person worthy of being his weapon partner. He sat on the ledge of a nearby fountain and put his head in his hands, mind full of despair. He was just about to give up the search when... He felt it. He felt a strong soul wavelength that he knew would match up with his. He leapt to his feet and looked around, searching for the source of the wavelength. Then he found it. It belonged to a dark-haired woman walking down a side street. He ran full tilt after her, only his quick reflexes keeping him from barreling into people. As soon as he caught up with the woman, he slowed down and tapped her on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Meeting (Amelia and Kodai)   The Fateful Meeting (Amelia and Kodai) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 11:46 pm

The dark haired woman not taking notice of the of the man barreling toward her was marking off a map, as well as a separate notebook in hand in order to keep track of her surroundings. Relatively new to Death City, as well as able to use her free time, she decided that it might be best to familiarize herself with the city where should would reside in, bot looking like an idiot or getting called out for it when she doesn't know where she's going, being called something along the lines of a "pesky tourist." It was then, she felt it. A light press on her shoulder.

Reacting quickly, she swiftly turned towards the man, painting a smile on her face "Sir, I'm not a tourist, I apologize if I'm in your way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Meeting (Amelia and Kodai)   The Fateful Meeting (Amelia and Kodai) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 12:10 am

"Sir, I'm not a tourist, I apologize if I'm in your way." said the woman. Kodai shook his head. "Miss, are you perchance a weapon?" After he had said this, he looked her up and down in one swift movement. She was cute, too be sure. He took another look, and realized that she fit every descriptor he ever used for his 'perfect girl.' A light blush crept onto his face as he thought this, but he quickly fought it back. He then looked her straight in the eyes, and tried not to think too much about her appearance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Meeting (Amelia and Kodai)   The Fateful Meeting (Amelia and Kodai) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fateful Meeting (Amelia and Kodai)
Page 1 of 1