Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:52 pm

OOC: Ok decapitate away
Back to top Go down

A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:07 pm

The Skull Knight held up Jet's head with one hand as the chain tightened around his neck, causing it to start bleeding slightly. Now that the end of his chain was free, it was over! "You... why do you even exist?!" Suddenly the Dark Weapon grabbed his face with his other hand as a sudden surge of madness swept through him. Something that was released after being hit with so much wavelength that finally took effect as soon as he had time to think.

"Just dissapear!" He shouted, pulling his head up as the scythe blade at the end of his tail quickly swung around. Before he could get a grip on what he was doing, Jet's body fell over as his head rolled across the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 7:16 pm

Meanwhile wherever dead people go: Jet yells "Argh! God damnit!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2