Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one to post wins.

Go down 
+3
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Arc
Vixy McCloud
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Last one to post wins. - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:40 pm

How about I just post loads of posts and become the winner through spammy cheatyness?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:43 pm

No! You'll break the matrix! Oh no, the dream is collapsi- BWAhHhH
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:44 pm

Doing
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:44 pm

It
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

I
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Shall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:45 pm

I don't think that's a fun way to end this thread. It's too iffy. There's no completion in it really. It's mostly chance and luck. I think it should be some type of competition. Something that effort has to be put into, and not something that just may happen...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:45 pm

Win
Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:46 pm

This!! JK, I just made it end faster, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:46 pm

STOP IT ARC!!! :( DON'T ENCOURAGE THIS!!!
Back to top Go down

Wait.... I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:47 pm

HAHA!! Just when I say that there was 15 posts on the page and you went and spammed just like me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:48 pm

Wake up neo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:49 pm

BUT I WON!!!!!!!!! AFTER ALL THESE MONTHS!!! THIS THREAD HAS BEEN GOING ON FOREVER! IT WENT ON LONG ENOUGH, UNTIL WE FORGOT ABOUT THE COMPETITION!!! BUT I WONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:02 pm

But you haven't won yet, considering others are still posting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:11 pm

I like this thread. It's a fun way to get to know people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:19 pm

Just heard fake your death by mcr :( 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:21 pm

Quote :
Ok, this game has gone on for nearly 6 months, no one's giving up, conversations have next to no point, and it's kind-of taking people away from RPing. It was fun, but I think it's about time we finally ended this thread, it was never intended to last THIS long!

Whoever is the first person to post on the next page is the winner and, as soon as they win, I will lock this thread unless another Mod or Admin decides otherwise. Good luck and may the luckiest man win!

Ok, Eyes wins the thread. If a Mod or Admin wants to re-open it, then they're free to do so. But, as of right now, the competition's finally over!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:38 pm

I FREAKING WIN! BWAHHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one to post wins.
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36