Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alice Maxwell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Alice Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Alice Maxwell   Alice Maxwell I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 4:00 pm

[img]http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1351/41/1351416904007.png[/*img]

Maxwell, Alice

Weapon: Noah

Love Interest: None for the moment.

Appearance: Alice is a pale girl with bright blue hair, with eyes of the matching colour.

Personality: Alice is a rather quiet and reserved girl, she lives life in the moment and never plans ahead of time. She strives for personal perfection and can never stay calm knowing she isn't the best. She tries to blend into the crowd usually and hates attracting attention to herself. She prefers being ordered around as she finds blindly following orders preferable to thinking and acting for herself.

History: Alice spent her entire life growing up travelling, for as long as she could remember she was on the road, with no-one at her side apart from her weapon and friend Noah. Her childhood consisted of surviving on what she could get, she developed excellent survival skills from this. Eventually she found herself face to face with a place she's been trying to get to for years, Death City. She and her weapon enrolled for the DWMA as soon as possible, eager to begin her training.

Miscellaneous: N/A

Have You Read the Rules?
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Alice Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Maxwell   Alice Maxwell I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 8:57 pm

Needs quite a bit more on appearance and your image isn't set up correctly
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Alice Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Maxwell   Alice Maxwell I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 9:19 pm

Sovuru's comments still remain relevant.

If you wish to continue working on this character, put "WIP" in the title.
If you wish to work on this character at a later time, put "Dropped" in the title.
If you do not wish to work on this character at all and want it deleted, put "Delete" in the title.

Otherwise, make the requested changes or it will not be accepted and thus cannot be used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alice Maxwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Maxwell   Alice Maxwell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Maxwell
Page 1 of 1