Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{ALICE} First Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 9:49 am

Alice sighed. "Why did I need to bring this again?" She groaned at herself. 'I knew it! I just knew it! Never, ever trust Karen!' She bit her lip, throwing a bag full of buns, yes buns, on the stairs. "Why they build a *censored* stairs, it's useless... And how can the others climb it so quickly?!" She practically screamed, causing the other students to stare at her.

*Time Skip!* After a few long mutterings about stairs...

"Finally! The end! For the stairs!" She screamed, punching the air cheerfully. "Eh..?" As she lowered her hands, she saw someone... she has met before, who was it? "Oh yeah! You!" She ran quickly towards the man, not watching her step. "Lukas-" She tripped, and (impossible for her to do in her normal state) made a very magnificent fall - she was enjoying it (when she didn't feel the ground anymore) and finally found herself lying face down in front of a pair of shoes. "Hello..." She looked up, only to see Lukas's face.
Back to top Go down

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 9:54 am

(Out of ideas  :( )
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:03 am

Lukas looked at Alice, with a slight smile on his face "H-Hi, Alice" He said and helped her get up "Nice to see you! I guess, you love climbing up the stairs, huh?" He chuckled a little
Back to top Go down

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:06 am

"Nice to see you too," She grinned. "I don't like climbing it at all.. it's just habit... we have to climb the stairs every morning or after missions..." She groaned. "Why we can't just fly?!" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:08 am

Lukas wondered "Hey! Good idea! But first we need to find a helicopter." He said, pointing his finger at the sky
Back to top Go down

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:17 am

"I heard someone has a dragon. Can't we just-" She paused for a dramatic effect, and quickly make the famous "le epic" face (Yepp it's famous here... le epic.. it's just... epic.) "Borrow it..." She smiled at him with a pleading stare. "Can't we?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:20 am

Lukas laughed "Ah yeah! Glyndwr and his dragon Yurio! Uhm..No..We can't borrow it." He patted Alice's shoulder "But the idea was good"
Back to top Go down

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:21 am

"Why we can't?!" She stared at him with fake teary eyes. "I've always wanted to ride a... dragon! That breaths fire!" She sighed. "Not my luck then.."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:23 am

Lukas looked at Alice's teary eyes and sighed "Fiiiine..uhm..But we need to ask Glyndwr first, okay?"
Back to top Go down

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:27 am

"Never mind.. I'm just lying!" She laughed. "Stairs are always a good way to exercise.."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:33 am

Lukas' eyes turned black "Liaaaar!" He stared at Alice, giving her a deadly look. Then he chuckled "Just Kiiidiiing!"
Back to top Go down

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:46 am

"I promise I'll kill you. Later." She growled. "Why I can't make a deadly face.."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:54 am

Lukas laughed "Yeah, Yeah.." Then he started thinking "Oh wait..It is possible. Okay..Nevermind! Uhm how is your..Sister?" He asked
Back to top Go down

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:58 am

"Her clothes is 15% disappeared, and she's punishing me by stuffing buns in my mouth by force." She sighed. She had eaten buns for a few days now, three times a day. "I wish for a decent meal... a human meal.."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:02 am

Lukas put his hands into his coat's pockets "In 15% disappeared you say?" He smiled "Don't worry! Anna will prepare something to eat..Something normal"
Back to top Go down

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:03 am

"Finally no... liver and.. and.. that certain thing bun.." She smiled. "Finally no.. buns! Meat!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:13 am

Lukas nodded "Mhm..But I wonder what she'll prepare. Knowing her, she'll prepare something Italian, like pizza or spaghetti.." He sighed "But who knows..Maybe she'll prepare some japanese food." Then his stomach growled "Annnd..I'm hungry. Great!"
Back to top Go down

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:14 am

"I don't mind if it's Italian or Japanese.. even if it's cake... at least it's not a bun." She laughed, as her stomach also growled. "Hungry..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:33 am

Lukas sighed "Wait a second!" He pulled out two big candy bars from his coat pocket "Look what I found!"
Back to top Go down

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:35 am

"Candy!" She smiled. "It's a long time, candy... since I met you."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:39 am

Lukas gave Alice one of the candy bars and smiled "Well..Our small breakfast, right?"
Back to top Go down

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:40 am

"Thanks!" She smiled at him. "Itadakimasu*.."

*Japanese phrase for 'I'll eat first.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:44 am

Lukase looked at candy bar. Then he opened (?) it and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

{ALICE} First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ALICE} First Day   {ALICE} First Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{ALICE} First Day
Page 1 of 1