Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The second Alice W.I.P.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The second Alice W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: The second Alice W.I.P.   The second Alice W.I.P. I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 1:21 am

The second Alice W.I.P. Kaito

Name:
'The Second Alice', 'Second', or 'Alice'

Weapon:
N/A at the moment

History:
There once was a frail young man. He was a musician, who wrote wonderful, but dark, music. One night, right before he went to bed, an odd feeling swep over him like a wave, and disappeared as quickly as it came. Thinking it as nothing, he shrugged it off and went to bed. He 'woke' with a start, falling through a deep hole. Warped images speed past him at incredible speeds; forgetting that he was the one moving at times. Eventually he landed near a town, surprisingly unharmed from the fall.

Abilities:
Make a table here, and write in it the ability name in the first column, the description in the second, and the number of souls contributed to that ability in the third. You get 15 souls upon creation. An ability must have five souls in it to be used, and every additional five souls added to it makes it stronger, (usually the description should be changed a little every time the ability is improved to show an little well... improvement) max for each ability is 100. This section is extremely important as it's the easiest way to make sure that Kishin eggs aren't overpowered and can't go around killing everyone.

Miscellaneous:
Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here

Have you read the rules:
I love soul eater!
Back to top Go down

The second Alice W.I.P.
Page 1 of 1